Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(09-28-2021, 03:52 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 03:33 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: So your position based on that report is that the vaccine killed them, not complications from COVID even though they were vaccinated ( which we know isn't 100% perfect and the couple had underlying conditions, as per the article)?

No, that is not my position.  I found it interesting that two people from the same family died within ONE minute of each other because of COVID, despite being supposedly protected by the ALL POWERFUL VACCINE. Apparently, I am not the only one since a local news station found it interesting enough to write a report about it. Again, I am just the messenger, if you want to be mad at someone, go be mad at them. Go write them hate mail for having the audacity to report it. Good Grief, some of you all just wanna hate for hate's sake.. Petty small minded twits...

This is toooooo funny.

Coming from this poster anyway.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-28-2021, 03:33 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: So your position based on that report is that the vaccine killed them, not complications from COVID even though they were vaccinated ( which we know isn't 100% perfect and the couple had underlying conditions, as per the article)?

No, that is not my position.  I found it interesting that two people from the same family died within ONE minute of each other because of COVID, despite being supposedly protected by the ALL POWERFUL VACCINE. Apparently, I am not the only one since a local news station found it interesting enough to write a report about it. Again, I am just the messenger, if you want to be mad at someone, go be mad at them. Go write them hate mail for having the audacity to report it. Good Grief, some of you all just wanna hate for hate's sake.. Petty small minded twits...

Of course you ignore the multitudes who died unnecessarily because they didn’t get the vaccine as opposed to the rare outliers like these two. No one claimed the vaccine was a suit of armor but it has proven inconclusively that it provides a high level of protection and mitigates symptoms significantly. These two people were already in poor health. 

Regardless, I’ve said enough. I’ve violated the tenet of arguing with a fool.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 04:19 PM by Ronster. Edited 3 times in total.)

(09-28-2021, 04:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 03:52 PM)Ronster Wrote: No, that is not my position.  I found it interesting that two people from the same family died within ONE minute of each other because of COVID, despite being supposedly protected by the ALL POWERFUL VACCINE. Apparently, I am not the only one since a local news station found it interesting enough to write a report about it. Again, I am just the messenger, if you want to be mad at someone, go be mad at them. Go write them hate mail for having the audacity to report it. Good Grief, some of you all just wanna hate for hate's sake.. Petty small minded twits...

Of course you ignore the multitudes who died unnecessarily because they didn’t get the vaccine as opposed to the rare outliers like these two. No one claimed the vaccine was a suit of armor but it has proven inconclusively that it provides a high level of protection and mitigates symptoms significantly. These two people were already in poor health. 

See, you say outliers, which really is not the case. And if you bothered yourself to do any research that didn't fit your worldview you would find that there are MAJOR problems going on with the vaccine and vaccinated. And you ignore the fact that 98-99% of people SURVIVE COVID without the vaccine and then have natural immunity which is being proven to be MUCH more effective than the vaccine. See, this would have been a much better response than your original nasty reply... But noooo, you gotta be ugly about things. And I hate to tell you little guy, YOU MAY THINK YOURSELF SMART, but you would be thinking incorrectly.

[Image: it-is-what-it-is-6.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 04:31 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-28-2021, 04:12 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 04:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Of course you ignore the multitudes who died unnecessarily because they didn’t get the vaccine as opposed to the rare outliers like these two. No one claimed the vaccine was a suit of armor but it has proven inconclusively that it provides a high level of protection and mitigates symptoms significantly. These two people were already in poor health. 

See, you say outliers, which really is not the case. And if you bothered yourself to do any research that didn't fit your worldview you would find that there are MAJOR problems going on with the vaccine and vaccinated. And you ignore the fact that 98-99% of people SURVIVE COVID without the vaccine and then have natural immunity which is being proven to be MUCH more effective than the vaccine. See, this would have been a much better response than your original nasty reply... But noooo, you gotta be ugly about things. And I hate to tell you little guy, YOU MAY THINK YOURSELF SMART, but you would be thinking incorrectly.

Let’s be clear, you have major problems with the vaccine. Links to right wing junk sites does not qualify as proof. Sorry. 

What’s 1-2% of 330,000,000?

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 04:36 PM by Ronster. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-28-2021, 04:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 04:12 PM)Ronster Wrote: See, you say outliers, which really is not the case. And if you bothered yourself to do any research that didn't fit your worldview you would find that there are MAJOR problems going on with the vaccine and vaccinated. And you ignore the fact that 98-99% of people SURVIVE COVID without the vaccine and then have natural immunity which is being proven to be MUCH more effective than the vaccine. See, this would have been a much better response than your original nasty reply... But noooo, you gotta be ugly about things. And I hate to tell you little guy, YOU MAY THINK YOURSELF SMART, but you would be thinking incorrectly.

Let’s be clear, you have major problems with the vaccine. Links to right wing junk sites does qualify as proof. Sorry. 

What’s 1-2% of 330,000,000?

Just to be clear, its about the same as the common FLU, which is around 1.8% according to the CDC...And I used to get the flu shot, because they had years to develop it and trial it out. It wasn't some thrown together soup that they hope will work. People that got the COVID vaccine are part of the worlds largest trial... You are the guinea pigs... lol... Me, I've had COVID, I am naturally immune...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 04:34 PM by KingIngram052787.)

The way you said reporting this story might save one life, which I didn't (and still don't) understand, so I thought maybe that was your position. And how you have constantly screamed that "the vaccine is POISON..." You know, just a couple things that make me think that.

(09-28-2021, 04:34 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 03:52 PM)Ronster Wrote: No, that is not my position.  I found it interesting that two people from the same family died within ONE minute of each other because of COVID, despite being supposedly protected by the ALL POWERFUL VACCINE. Apparently, I am not the only one since a local news station found it interesting enough to write a report about it. Again, I am just the messenger, if you want to be mad at someone, go be mad at them. Go write them hate mail for having the audacity to report it. Good Grief, some of you all just wanna hate for hate's sake.. Petty small minded twits...

The way you said reporting this story might save one life, which I didn't (and still don't) understand, so I thought maybe that was your position.  And how you have constantly screamed that "the vaccine is POISON..."  You know, just a couple things that make me think that.

Well, that's what you get for thinking... You shouldn't assume one has to do with the other unless specifically stated, otherwise; you could come across as someone just wanting to be ugly for ugly's sake.

(09-28-2021, 04:34 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:

The way you said reporting this story might save one life, which I didn't (and still don't) understand, so I thought maybe that was your position.  And how you have constantly screamed that "the vaccine is POISON..."  You know, just a couple things that make me think that.

That’s what we get for responding to an idiot. We should have known better.

Ronster doing “research” and yet his science teacher would put his tests face down when handing it back…..

The flu does not have a 1.8% death rate ! That’s fake news !

(09-28-2021, 05:30 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: The flu does not have a 1.8% death rate ! That’s fake news !

Walk away. You’ll regret it if you don’t.

(09-28-2021, 03:30 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 03:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Well you are known to be very....opinionated about these things in a way that makes your post seem like you're gloating about it. I got the same impression as HB but decided to speak logic instead of tell you it was an [BLEEP] thing to do.

I didn't even add commentary, I simply posted a REPORT from a local news station on it. Again, just the facts. Which stands to reason that the TRUTH HURTS. I get no pleasure in ANYONE dying, believe me. But, if reporting that story saves ONE LIFE, then it was worth it.

Please explain in your mind how you posting that story here could possibly save a life.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 06:22 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-28-2021, 05:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 05:30 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: The flu does not have a 1.8% death rate ! That’s fake news !

Walk away. You’ll regret it if you don’t.

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

The COVID-19 situation continues to change, sometimes rapidly. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19. At present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

The caveat is the covid death numbers cannot be trusted. They have inflated the deaths so terribly (died on motorcycle while having covid) that no reasonable person can trust the numbers. So we just don't know the REAL percentage. It could be worse if you believe the numbers, but those of us with healthy skepticism would go with a much lower number. BECAUSE, COVID is really a political tool being used to submit humanity into submission. That's not hyperbole, but is still being played out daily. Just look at other countries, like India for example. We have been lied to, time and time again and only a real government sycophant would believe anything any of them have to report. 

"Scientists say it's a mystery. They're probing why India's coronavirus numbers have declined so dramatically — and so suddenly, in September and October, months before any vaccinations began."

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsod...d-19-cases

[Image: anticdccovidreport-e1612893358658-740x589.jpg]

So both had pre-existing conditions.  That really doesn't say anything about the vaccine.

I'm not one to tell someone to get vaccinated or not, but this sad story about this couple doesn't really prove anything other than people at risk might want to take precautions.  I personally think that if a person is reasonably healthy and has a low risk of side effects, they should probably choose to get vaccinated but that is ultimately their decision.

To say that the vaccine is "poison" is an outright lie and mis-information.

Of course, considering the source of the comments it's not too surprising.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-28-2021, 06:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So both had pre-existing conditions.  That really doesn't say anything about the vaccine.

I'm not one to tell someone to get vaccinated or not, but this sad story about this couple doesn't really prove anything other than people at risk might want to take precautions.  I personally think that if a person is reasonably healthy and has a low risk of side effects, they should probably choose to get vaccinated but that is ultimately their decision.

Says the resident “Doctor” but then again, considering the source..

This is exactly the reason why some think you posting the story was gloating. You beat this drum over and over and are pretty antagonistic about the subject. It's not the story that people are reacting to, it's your general attitude about the vaccine that you talk about all the time. We get it. You don't like it. 

Most of us know the vaccine isn't the end all be all. It's certainly not a fail safe. I've made my position clear about it and there is no sense in continuing to debate it with people who aren't going to change their minds.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2021, 07:16 PM by Ronster. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-28-2021, 06:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So both had pre-existing conditions.  That really doesn't say anything about the vaccine.

"Project Veritas released the third video of its COVID vaccine investigative series today exposing two Johnson & Johnson [J&J] officials, who argue children do not need to take the COVID vaccine in part because of the potential long-term side effects. (POISON) 

One of the exposed J&J employees, a scientist by the name of Justin Durrant, laughs about inconveniencing unvaccinated adults if they refuse to comply with mandates being imposed upon them.

Durrant said he does not recommend taking his own company’s vaccine. He asked the Veritas journalist to keep that information private."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNIj83XNNeE

All you freaking sheep make me sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdI7tgKLtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZeXfks6a1I&t=68s

Eric mentioned a bit back that his wife went to 4 funerals in on month. I chimed in and said my wife went to 2 in on just a couple days. Well,
Let’s add 3 more to that total in the month. The common denominator being no vaccine. Sure, there may be underlying health issues with the majority. But seriously people, just get the jab. You either die from it or don’t. I don’t think many have died from the shot, so if it don’t kill ya, it’ll make you stronger.

Btw, I had a client tell me she had a booster. Then tells me I need to get a booster. Wtaf… do I look that [BLEEP] old to you? Yeah, sure. I’ll get it. BL just give me about 25 years

(09-28-2021, 07:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Eric mentioned a bit back that his wife went to 4 funerals in on month.  I chimed in and said my wife went to 2 in on just a couple days.  Well,
Let’s add 3 more to that total in the month.  The common denominator being no vaccine.  Sure, there may be underlying health issues with the majority.  But seriously people, just get the jab. You either die from it or don’t.  I don’t think many have died from the shot, so if it don’t kill ya, it’ll make you stronger. 

Btw, I had a client tell me she had a booster.  Then tells me I need to get a booster. Wtaf… do I look that [BLEEP] old to you?  Yeah, sure.  I’ll get it.  BL just give me about 25 years

Some would argue that it's not COVID that is killing people, but the treatment, IE Ventilators. I only speak of it because I am over 50 and had COVID. I was symptomatic and it sucked for about a month. But I survived. Thank God, I was not admitted to the hospital, I believe it would have killed me.