Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(11-05-2021, 10:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: But he can't know he's going to get those side effects. They are super rare. 

The FDA put the warning out and that's all it would take for me. But I am also the person who would be affected by the rare side effects because that's just how it seems to go for me. I'm the person who only tolerates the lowest dose possible of a medication whether OTC or Rx. 

Because I have to research every damn thing because doctors are too busy typing on their tablets to notice one med might contraindicate another, or they don't listen and misdiagnose me, I am super careful with what I ingest or any treatment I follow.

Others may not have to be as diligent but they should be paying attention. You yourself have been going on about that on this very subject.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2021, 12:40 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Of course. I think he's short-sighted, the same thing I say about FSG. That doesn't mean that he didn't do what's best for him given his circumstances. Just like Covid, where the odds of a young, healthy person are super rare with them having a long-term issue or death from it, it's even less rare that they will have that kind of complication from the vaccine. Now, I think it's more common than reported, but if you're just "following the science," he's making a really low risk decision. I wouldn't castigate him for it the same reason I wouldn't castigate a young, healthy person getting sick from Covid and ending up with a long-term illness or death. It's super rare. It's really sad. It's life.

I think he made a bad decision, only because I think the vaccine is unnecessary long-term. I think we are hamstringing ourselves as a society by insisting everyone get it. It doesn't make sense. However, I don't fault a person for getting it considering the current data. It is reducing spread, death, and hospitalization. My argument has always been that it's not as much as we are giving it credit, and I don't think it's going to be better down the road. I want to wait and see what the long-term consequences will be. It's that simple. In the mean time, I realize that I am taking an added risk of a Covid complication.

(11-06-2021, 12:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Of course. I think he's short-sighted, the same thing I say about FSG. That doesn't mean that he didn't do what's best for him given his circumstances. Just like Covid, where the odds of a young, healthy person are super rare with them having a long-term issue or death from it, it's even less rare that they will have that kind of complication from the vaccine. Now, I think it's more common than reported, but if you're just "following the science," he's making a really low risk decision. I wouldn't castigate him for it the same reason I wouldn't castigate a young, healthy person getting sick from Covid and ending up with a long-term illness or death. It's super rare. It's really sad. It's life.

I think he made a bad decision, only because I think the vaccine is unnecessary long-term. I think we are hamstringing ourselves as a society by insisting everyone get it. It doesn't make sense. However, I don't fault a person for getting it considering the current data. It is reducing spread, death, and hospitalization. My argument has always been that it's not as much as we are giving it credit, and I don't think it's going to be better down the road. I want to wait and see what the long-term consequences will be. It's that simple. In the mean time, I realize that I am taking an added risk of a Covid complication.

For most people the vaccine has higher risk of causing harm than covid. We would have real numbers if the leaders cared to look but the numbers that some doctors have put out say harm 100 kids to save 1 from bad symptoms but not even death.

I know people who have had no problems even with the booster and others who have nonstop problems. The people who have been sick are generally in poorer health before the vaccine. Most of them were fearful of getting covid but thought the vaccine would keep them safe. From what I've seen the people who needed a vaccine are the ones being harmed the most.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Where's the data? I know from anecdotal experience (my wife's practice), that they are not counting vaccine complications the same way. I don't have anything that shows me to what extent. I would love data to support this idea, but so far, it's just a bunch of anecdotal experiences, and I don't really think you make policy based on that.

In a major win for the liberty of job creators and their employees, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit just halted the Biden Administration's attempt to force vaccines on businesses with 100 or more workers.

And so it begins....

(11-06-2021, 02:14 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Where's the data? I know from anecdotal experience (my wife's practice), that they are not counting vaccine complications the same way. I don't have anything that shows me to what extent. I would love data to support this idea, but so far, it's just a bunch of anecdotal experiences, and I don't really think you make policy based on that.
There is data from vaers and other sources, presented during the FDA "review" for kids. It's obviously not 100% peer reviewed and relies on data sources that are known to have issues. Looking at the deaths by age ranges though, it's clear in the vaers data that is 1-10%, and maybe less now, of the actual number of adverse events is more risky to take the vaccine for anyone 50 or younger. Specially when you have to continue adding to the risk with each booster.

Mandate got shut down already until the case is reviewed, although the federal contract one is still in place but is in court next week.

I'm still waiting on my approval but had my review discussion. Family member had there's approved with discussion at another company after they got too many when they thought they would get 50 or so.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Newsome MIA since getting booster jab

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...e=facebook

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 06:08 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

NBA informed teams today that all players who received the J&J vaccine at least two months ago will be subject to Game Day testing beginning Dec. 1 if they do not receive the additional booster shot.

2 months of protection? The cortisone shot in my knee lasts longer.

This is the rub, right? It's becoming clear how short the duration is for the vaccine. Even though the risk of side effects are small, how much is that going to add up with repeated exposures to it?

(11-07-2021, 06:38 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This is the rub, right? It's becoming clear how short the duration is for the vaccine. Even though the risk of side effects are small, how much is that going to add up with repeated exposures to it?

There is a reason Pfizer is rapidly pushing out their new COVID pill....

I haven't checked with this new drug. Is it a protease inhibitor, too?

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 09:49 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-07-2021, 09:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I haven't checked with this new drug. Is it a protease inhibitor, too?

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-p...1bcd7aec52

Pair this with the vaccine and you have a 183% chance of not being hospitalized.

(11-07-2021, 09:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I haven't checked with this new drug. Is it a protease inhibitor, too?

Yes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021, 10:39 PM by p_rushing.)

Basically it is ivermectin but supposedly only attacks the specific protein for covid-19 and probably only 1 variation. Ivermectin doesn't really care and will help with a lot more than that. Now they can sell you a daily pill for each variation at huge markups over the $1 ivermectin.

The Merck one has a very similar molecular structure to ivermectin.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 10:03 AM by KingIngram052787.)

Study shows a single dose of Regeneron monoclonal antibodies cut risk of COVID infection by almost 82%.

Regeneron Study

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 08:33 PM by Lucky2Last.)

You put that link in incorrectly. I'd like to read it.

Honestly, that would be great news. Think they will come of the vaccination mandates?

That was a rhetorical question.

WHERE IS GAVIN NEWSOM?

(11-08-2021, 09:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: WHERE IS GAVIN NEWSOM?
Looks like someone forgot to use the saline bottle. I wonder if that will kill the mandates he is pushing through? If there were any real journalist that had some power, they would get answers. Right now we just have some conservative media posting some leaks.

I wonder if anyone else has an issue also?

Word is there's something going on with his wife.

(11-02-2021, 12:32 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 09:19 PM)mal234 Wrote: I've read research on it and my co-worker mentioned that our boss stated we were eligible to take it due to working in a high exposure environment. (We interact with bunch of military personnel, including active duty members and veterans. We have also been dealing recently with some military personnel from overseas due to more of them coming over here to train lately.) I believe the higher ups/my bosses were briefed on it and we continue to receive notifications about the vaccines and certain rules/guidelines. 

According to the guidelines I've read people can be eligible for a booster shot if they are 18 or older, and have had their second shot at least six months prior to getting their booster. My second shot was in February. They also mentioned it can be recommended for people who deal with a lot of exposure as well.

COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots | CDC

Similar situation here. Took mine last night.

One week later. Similar side effects for me as after shot 2. Fatigue, chills, body aches for about 36 hours.

(11-08-2021, 10:29 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Word is there's something going on with his wife.

(11-02-2021, 12:32 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Similar situation here. Took mine last night.

One week later. Similar side effects for me as after shot 2. Fatigue, chills, body aches for about 36 hours.

The other rumor is he developed Bells Palsy from the booster. Hasn't been seen in 13 days.