Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(11-17-2021, 12:35 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 04:55 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Anti vaxxers r a comedy fest

Unthinking participants in a world wide medical experiment are a stupid fest.

Thanks for the reply, needed a good laugh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-16-2021, 11:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The only thing that I want to "prove" you wrong about is unnecessarily firing 400 people. I think it's wrong. Outside of that, you're giving yourself too much credit. I don't care what you say unless it provides good info. Like, I'm open to learning something about Ivermectin, but that whole article doesn't say anything. It quotes a scientist quoting a paper I read several months ago, and it quotes the spokesperson for Pfizer making it seem like Ivermectin is a medicine for animals. Is it? Can we start there? Is it dishonest for the spokesperson of Pfizer to characterize Ivermectin that way?

Ivermectin is a medicine used as a dewormer for both humans and for animals in different dosages. People heard the noise about it working for Covid and so they bought and used the doses intended for use in animals and that was potentially dangerous for them because of both toxicity and contraindication with other common medications. Can we agree on that?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-16-2021, 11:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: But no one does care to look, that's kind of the point of saying you are borderline unhealthy with this obsession to prove me wrong about everything. It's why you instantly disparage any actual scientist who doesn't agree with your position as you did yesterday. Because you know more than they do, no matter "who" they happen to be at the moment. I enjoyed our discussions about this topic, but I bailed when it became clear that you are way more invested in your position that I am in mine. It's why you cannot let go of the Ivermectin thing and are now firmly attached to the false position that the new medication is just Ivermectin rebranded even though it's been presented by actual certified experts that it isn't. Because they must be wrong because you are right. Just like why you just took the time to go line by line through my statement, because you can't be wrong, even when discussing something that can't really be disproven like someone else's opinion. It's obsessive.
100% true.

It's really weird.

(11-17-2021, 09:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The only thing that I want to "prove" you wrong about is unnecessarily firing 400 people. I think it's wrong. Outside of that, you're giving yourself too much credit. I don't care what you say unless it provides good info. Like, I'm open to learning something about Ivermectin, but that whole article doesn't say anything. It quotes a scientist quoting a paper I read several months ago, and it quotes the spokesperson for Pfizer making it seem like Ivermectin is a medicine for animals. Is it? Can we start there? Is it dishonest for the spokesperson of Pfizer to characterize Ivermectin that way?

Ivermectin is a medicine used as a dewormer for both humans and for animals in different dosages. People heard the noise about it working for Covid and so they bought and used the doses intended for use in animals and that was potentially dangerous for them because of both toxicity and contraindication with other common medications. Can we agree on that?

Is that how the spokesperson for Pfizer characterized that? Do you think I would have pointed it out if that is how it was portrayed? To answer your question, we absolutely can agree to that. Now answer mine. Why is the spokesperson characterizing that drug as an animal drug when it's been used by 3.9 billion people and is considered a miracle drug by the NIH. They know better. Admit there is guile there.

(11-17-2021, 10:16 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: But no one does care to look, that's kind of the point of saying you are borderline unhealthy with this obsession to prove me wrong about everything. It's why you instantly disparage any actual scientist who doesn't agree with your position as you did yesterday. Because you know more than they do, no matter "who" they happen to be at the moment. I enjoyed our discussions about this topic, but I bailed when it became clear that you are way more invested in your position that I am in mine. It's why you cannot let go of the Ivermectin thing and are now firmly attached to the false position that the new medication is just Ivermectin rebranded even though it's been presented by actual certified experts that it isn't. Because they must be wrong because you are right. Just like why you just took the time to go line by line through my statement, because you can't be wrong, even when discussing something that can't really be disproven like someone else's opinion. It's obsessive.
100% true.

It's really weird.

Do you actually have your own opinion on anything or do you simply piggyback off everyone else dropping your little nuggets of wisdom in?

(11-17-2021, 11:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 10:16 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: 100% true.

It's really weird.

Do you actually have your own opinion on anything or do you simply piggyback off everyone else dropping your little nuggets of wisdom in?
My own opinions like yours? Just parroting everything you hear from Tucker Carlson and Fox News? Making posts that you portray as your own only to find out it's word for word something you saw on Twitter?

And yes. I have my own opinions. Birria tacos are currently the best tacos you can get.

(11-17-2021, 11:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 11:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do you actually have your own opinion on anything or do you simply piggyback off everyone else dropping your little nuggets of wisdom in?
My own opinions like yours? Just parroting everything you hear from Tucker Carlson and Fox News? Making posts that you portray as your own only to find out it's word for word something you saw on Twitter?

And yes. I have my own opinions. Birria tacos are currently the best tacos you can get.

Then your opinions are garbage and should never be listened to.

If I wanted a big ol' helping of lard stuffed in a tortilla.... I actually don't have anything to go with that. I wanted to puke writing it.

(11-17-2021, 11:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 11:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do you actually have your own opinion on anything or do you simply piggyback off everyone else dropping your little nuggets of wisdom in?

Sooooooo, no.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2021, 11:39 AM by Cleatwood.)

(11-17-2021, 11:29 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 11:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: My own opinions like yours? Just parroting everything you hear from Tucker Carlson and Fox News? Making posts that you portray as your own only to find out it's word for word something you saw on Twitter?

Then your opinions are garbage and should never be listened to.

If I wanted a big ol' helping of lard stuffed in a tortilla.... I actually don't have anything to go with that. I wanted to puke writing it.
Oh man. Then you're not having the right ones!

I've had a few from these food trucks near my work and they are absolutely fantastic. Gotta get the right ones my dude.

(11-17-2021, 11:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 11:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: My own opinions like yours? Just parroting everything you hear from Tucker Carlson and Fox News? Making posts that you portray as your own only to find out it's word for word something you saw on Twitter?

Sooooooo, no.
Whatever you say bud. Have a great day!

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2021, 12:22 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

NEW - Ireland reimposes #COVID19 restrictions including a midnight curfew. 93% of the adult population are fully vaccinated.

https://t.co/2J3WqpfXxz

#BREAKING: OSHA announces it will comply with the 5th Circuit's court order. The agency says it has suspended implementation and enforcement of its vaccine mandate. https://t.co/pCZDZjeqwB

[Image: nCkNaTbl.jpeg]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Thank God....been waiting for his signal.

NOW - Dr. Fauci reappears and proclaims "if you get vaccinated, and your family's vaccinated, you can feel good about enjoying a typical Thanksgiving, Christmas with your family and close friends."
https://t.co/TtGR5Kpjzd

(11-17-2021, 01:18 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: nCkNaTbl.jpeg]

As with VAERS alarmism these numbers lack both verification and context and should not be used to draw conclusions about vaccine or medication safety or efficacy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-17-2021, 03:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

As with VAERS alarmism these numbers lack both verification and context and should not be used to draw conclusions about vaccine or medication safety or efficacy.

Same with your opinion. You cannot honestly admit that the adverse reactions are not WAY over the previous standard?

(11-17-2021, 03:51 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 03:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: As with VAERS alarmism these numbers lack both verification and context and should not be used to draw conclusions about vaccine or medication safety or efficacy.

Same with your opinion. You cannot honestly admit that the adverse reactions are not WAY over the previous standard?

Not really, a self reporting tool that does not validate the submissions is ripe for abuse. There's absolutely nothing that proves any of those reports of adverse events are related to the vaccines or that they are even legitimate reports of adverse reactions, and even that very organization tells us so. It's not my opinion, it's theirs!

(11-17-2021, 03:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Exactly there have been previous studies that shows the numbers are grossly underreported and only represents 1-10% of the actual adverse events.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(11-17-2021, 10:24 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 09:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ivermectin is a medicine used as a dewormer for both humans and for animals in different dosages. People heard the noise about it working for Covid and so they bought and used the doses intended for use in animals and that was potentially dangerous for them because of both toxicity and contraindication with other common medications. Can we agree on that?

Is that how the spokesperson for Pfizer characterized that? Do you think I would have pointed it out if that is how it was portrayed? To answer your question, we absolutely can agree to that. Now answer mine. Why is the spokesperson characterizing that drug as an animal drug when it's been used by 3.9 billion people and is considered a miracle drug by the NIH. They know better. Admit there is guile there.

Where you at, FSG?

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2021, 11:45 PM by americus 2.0.)

My husband and I were talking about something and it made me think of what we were first saying here about this whole thing in the beginning so I went back and read the first five pages. Definitely interesting to read some of it knowing what we lived through since February 2020.

[Image: VTVk7akN.jpeg]
Figments of our imagination I guess

(11-17-2021, 11:45 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My husband and I were talking about something and it made me think of what we were first saying here about this whole thing in the beginning so I went back and read the first five pages. Definitely  interesting to read some of it knowing what we lived through since February 2020.

This whole thing stinks to high hell. 

I was scared in March 2020, feared I had hugged my mother for the last time. They advertised it like SARS. They screwed up, it wasn't as deadly as they hoped...if it were, you, me and everyone would have been lined up around the block to get the jab. Instead there's people that understand math and statistics...we're not all gonna do what the screen tells us to. That's kind of a blessing in all this....some folks have shown who they really are. Paper masks do squat, neck garters for fishing do nothing for viruses. It's all for show, to show you'll be compliant.

I'll be glad when the Kabuki theater is over and we can put this behind us all.