Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

The "precautions" are unproven and/or ineffective. Your belief in them doesn't change that. Show me a precaution that is proven and effective and then we can take this conversation of of make believe.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

BTW, Japan just joined the list of countries acknowledging that heart problems are a very real risk for younger populations, especially men.

JUST IN - US federal judge sides with Attorney General Wilson and blocks Biden's vaccine requirement for federal contractors.

(12-07-2021, 12:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The "precautions" are unproven and/or ineffective. Your belief in them doesn't change that. Show me a precaution that is proven and effective and then we can take this conversation of of make believe.

Never worked in a lab or infectious disease ward I see.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

How to correctly perform the home Covid beer test…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ho...beer-test/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-07-2021, 02:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 12:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The "precautions" are unproven and/or ineffective. Your belief in them doesn't change that. Show me a precaution that is proven and effective and then we can take this conversation of of make believe.

Never worked in a lab or infectious disease ward I see.

So are you going to make a factual argument or hide behind logical fallacies? 

What precautions for covid are both proven and effective that people could implement to 100% prevent the spread of this disease? That was the premise that started this discussion, after all. While you're fumbling for that answer, let me remind you that we don't live in a lab or infectious disease ward and that one of the leading theories is that omicron developed in rats.

(12-07-2021, 03:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 02:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Never worked in a lab or infectious disease ward I see.

So are you going to make a factual argument or hide behind logical fallacies? 

What precautions for covid are both proven and effective that people could implement to 100% prevent the spread of this disease? That was the premise that started this discussion, after all. While you're fumbling for that answer, let me remind you that we don't live in a lab or infectious disease ward and that one of the leading theories is that omicron developed in rats.

As I said, it's not that they don't work, it's that they won't be done. Lol, "fumbling", lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

They can't be done.

(12-07-2021, 06:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: They can't be done.

Sure they can, it's a matter of will.

I'll have what he's having....

Seriously, though, please explain.

A school in LA gave students the vaccine without their parent’s permission after they bribed the students with pizza and told them not to tell their parents: https://t.co/NMNpL5w3FE

Like FSG said... it's just a matter of will.

(12-07-2021, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: A school in LA gave students the vaccine without their parent’s permission after they bribed the students with pizza and told them not to tell their parents: https://t.co/NMNpL5w3FE

I hope to see some lawsuits come out of this. One kid already had two jabs and forged his parent's signature for a third jab to get vaccine related prizes. 

People need to get angry and stand up against this madness.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2021, 03:00 AM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-07-2021, 11:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 08:57 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: A school in LA gave students the vaccine without their parent’s permission after they bribed the students with pizza and told them not to tell their parents: https://t.co/NMNpL5w3FE

I hope to see some lawsuits come out of this. One kid already had two jabs and forged his parent's signature for a third jab to get vaccine related prizes. 

People need to get angry and stand up against this madness.

If true (unlikely to be true given who posted it), that is disgusting and heads must roll.

Man, you guys better not find out about the rules for sexual health for teens.

Surely you aren't defending that, too.

(12-08-2021, 07:28 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Surely you aren't defending that, too.

Like the vaccine mandate issue it seems that some folks just aren't aware of how the world actually works outside their bubbles.

(12-08-2021, 05:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Like the vaccine mandate issue it seems that some folks just aren't aware of how the world actually works outside their bubbles.

I think he was asking you if you defend schools bribing kids with pizza to vaccinate them without their parents knowing.

(12-08-2021, 05:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 05:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Like the vaccine mandate issue it seems that some folks just aren't aware of how the world actually works outside their bubbles.

I think he was asking you if you defend schools bribing kids with pizza to vaccinate them without their parents knowing.

Yup. 

Btw, you never provided your fool-proof plan for containing this disease.

(12-08-2021, 05:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

There have been plenty of stories posted here about it so people are aware. The problem is the parents and people in general who find nothing wrong with it. Or the parents who say they're outraged but don't follow through by attending parent/teacher meetings, school board meetings, don't vote, etc., to affect any kind of change.