Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(12-23-2021, 11:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 11:35 PM)captivating Wrote: https://www.reuters.com/article/factchec...SL1N2OZ14F

Not hard to find evidence that graphene oxide is not in the vaccine.

I guess we will find out in 55 years when the FDA releases FOIA data on the vaccines per their request  nothing to see here.

When the request is for 300,000 pages, is it unreasonable that it is provided in tranches of 500 pages per month.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-24-2021, 01:07 AM)captivating Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 11:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I guess we will find out in 55 years when the FDA releases FOIA data on the vaccines per their request  nothing to see here.

When the request is for 300,000 pages, is it unreasonable that it is provided in tranches of 500 pages per month.

Yes. It's nearly 2022. We have computers now. I assume those pages aren't on stone walls in a cave.

(12-24-2021, 08:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 01:07 AM)captivating Wrote: When the request is for 300,000 pages, is it unreasonable that it is provided in tranches of 500 pages per month.

Yes. It's nearly 2022. We have computers now. I assume those pages aren't on stone walls in a cave.

Computers don't read and redact content. As the FDA said, they can't have one FOIA request monopolize their people.

[Image: tested.jpg]

She Speaks The Truth!
[Image: review.jpg]

(12-24-2021, 04:16 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 08:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yes. It's nearly 2022. We have computers now. I assume those pages aren't on stone walls in a cave.

Computers don't read and redact content. As the FDA said, they can't have one FOIA request monopolize their people.

You clearly do not specialize in the fields of AI and machine learning.

(12-24-2021, 04:16 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 08:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yes. It's nearly 2022. We have computers now. I assume those pages aren't on stone walls in a cave.

This statement is 100% incorrect. As an IBM Solutions partner consultant, I have worked with IBM software that does exactly this.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-24-2021, 05:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 04:16 PM)captivating Wrote: Computers don't read and redact content. As the FDA said, they can't have one FOIA request monopolize their people.

You clearly do not specialize in the fields of AI and machine learning.

and it's pretty clear you don't either.

(12-24-2021, 05:32 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 04:16 PM)captivating Wrote: Computers don't read and redact content. As the FDA said, they can't have one FOIA request monopolize their people.

This statement is 100% incorrect. As an IBM Solutions partner consultant,  I have worked with IBM  software that does exactly this.

He is clueless.

(12-24-2021, 05:32 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

This statement is 100% incorrect. As an IBM Solutions partner consultant,  I have worked with IBM  software that does exactly this.

You clearly aren't a lawyer.  Go and talk to legal counsel and they will insist a review of all documents going out.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2021, 03:40 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

No I'm not a lawyer, and I wasn't trying to be. I just commented on the statement that computers can't review and redact content. They can if allowed to do so.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2021, 04:10 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-25-2021, 02:43 AM)captivating Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 05:32 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: This statement is 100% incorrect. As an IBM Solutions partner consultant,  I have worked with IBM  software that does exactly this.

You clearly aren't a lawyer.  Go and talk to legal counsel and they will insist a review of all documents going out.

You literally just shifted this from a technical capability argument to a legal one. You and Mike both share the trait of the inability to say I AM WRONG.

Merry Christmas.

Anyone seen the Karen on the plane in Atlanta? Wow....damn the people who put that kind of fear into these Karen's.

(12-25-2021, 04:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 02:43 AM)captivating Wrote: You clearly aren't a lawyer.  Go and talk to legal counsel and they will insist a review of all documents going out.

You literally just shifted this from a technical capability argument to a legal one. You and Mike both share the trait of the inability to say I AM WRONG.

Merry Christmas.

Just because you misunderstood doesn't mean he's wrong.  Computers surely can make a first pass at highlighting what needs to be redacted, but anyone worth his salt will proofread before releasing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-25-2021, 06:16 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 04:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You literally just shifted this from a technical capability argument to a legal one. You and Mike both share the trait of the inability to say I AM WRONG.

Merry Christmas.

Just because you misunderstood doesn't mean he's wrong.  Computers surely can make a first pass at highlighting what needs to be redacted, but anyone worth his salt will proofread before releasing.

I'm not talking about redaction. I am saying  modern computers can make sense of 300k pages of data in minutes  

He shifted the goal posts like you do when you get painted in a corner to avoid admitting you are ever wrong.

[Image: Natural.jpg]

And BIG PHARMA misses out on all those Dollars and the Government can't tell you what to do.......
[Image: review.jpg]

(12-25-2021, 08:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: Natural.jpg]

And BIG PHARMA misses out on all those Dollars and the Government can't tell you what to do.......

"Free" meaning a 2% death rate and billions in the cost of care for all the moderate to severe cases caused by those who refuse to be vaccinated. Got it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2021, 08:37 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Curious if people will continue taking endless boosters if the "COVID pill" proves effective.

(12-25-2021, 08:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 08:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: Natural.jpg]

"Free" meaning a 2% death rate and billions in the cost of care for all the moderate to severe cases caused by those who refuse to be vaccinated. Got it.

I mean, the same case could be made for self inflicted diabetes, heart disease, and lung cancer, right?

All of a sudden we are worried about cost of care?

Wow… https://t.co/cTYohmh6oA

(12-25-2021, 08:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Curious if people will continue taking endless boosters if the "COVID pill" proves effective.

(12-25-2021, 08:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Free" meaning a 2% death rate and billions in the cost of care for all the moderate to severe cases caused by those who refuse to be vaccinated. Got it.

I mean, the same case could be made for self inflicted diabetes, heart disease, and lung cancer, right?

Maybe you are suddenly worried, but I've been working on initiatives to reduce the cost of care for over two decades. Now that CMS is tying healthcare reimbursement to population and community health standards you're going to see it all over the place. If you look at your own health plan or employer you probably see the subtle results of that emphasis in things like gym memberships, mental health counseling, and wellness programs; all designed to make people take an active role in being healthier and avoid those chronic and self-inflicted diseases. Infectious diseases are a different stripe, and the idea that people refuse to do the bare minimum of getting vaccinated to help stop the damage they do is appalling to me. Now excuse me, I'm going back for another piece of apple pie a la mode.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-25-2021, 09:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 08:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Curious if people will continue taking endless boosters if the "COVID pill" proves effective.

Maybe you are suddenly worried, but I've been working on initiatives to reduce the cost of care for over two decades. Now that CMS is tying healthcare reimbursement to population and community health standards you're going to see it all over the place. If you look at your own health plan or employer you probably see the subtle results of that emphasis in things like gym memberships, mental health counseling, and wellness programs; all designed to make people take an active role in being healthier and avoid those chronic and self-inflicted diseases. Infectious diseases are a different stripe, and the idea that people refuse to do the bare minimum of getting vaccinated to help stop the damage they do is appalling to me. Now excuse me, I'm going back for another piece of apple pie a la mode.

Oddly, all of the plans my company offers went down 10% across the board for all plans for 2022.. I was a little surprised to see that. There is never any rhyme to the reason when dealing with corrupt insurance companies.