Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Some of the stuff I have been saying for over a year is coming to light. It will be interesting to watch people bury their heads in the sand as the realize they've been lied to this whole time. I just read a study the other day that looked at co-morbidities in conjunction with vaccination deaths. Made me wonder when they were going to release reports that showed the truth about Covid deaths. "With" Covid, not "from" Covid... wonder where that was said before. Would love to see this specific to vaccination and age as well. All of this stuff should have been easily trackable from the get-go, but it was politicized and used to gain power. Now that they are seeing the writing on the wall for 2022, they are trying to change the narrative for a "win." Remember who's been lying to you this whole time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2022, 07:36 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 09:43 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My biggest worry is I travel overseas in a couple of weeks and have to show a negative test taken within 48 hours of departure to fly. This new strain is so contagious it seems like everyone is going to contract it. I’m already starting to progressively self-quarantine.
Just do a rapid test. Unless you have the virus at a contagious level, you should test negative.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Rapid tests have a 20% false reading rate. Get the PCR, more accurate.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-11-2022, 11:52 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 07:36 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Just do a rapid test. Unless you have the virus at a contagious level, you should test negative.

Rapid tests have a 20% false reading rate. Get the PCR, more accurate.
Rapid is false negative, pcr is false positive. I would prefer option when I get to go on my trip.

Cannabis Prevents COVID Infection In Lab Study

Two compounds found in cannabis prevented the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19, from penetrating healthy cells in humans, according to a new report.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cannabis-...ml3SFwUZ9w
[Image: review.jpg]

Unredacted Emails Show Fauci Was Told ‘60 to 80 Percent Likely’ COVID Originated From a Lab
‘Can’t Figure Out How This Gets Accomplished in Nature’

The House Oversight Committee Republicans released unredacted versions of some of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s emails on Tuesday; and they are mind blowing. Emails “confirm and illustrate a pattern of lies and coverup. From the emails, it appears the effort was spearheaded by Fauci himself but also involved his boss, recently retired National Institutes of Health (NIH) Director Dr. Francis Collins, as well as Jeremy Farrar, the head of the British Wellcome Trust” reports the Epoch Times.

https://joepags.com/news/unredacted-emai...vMIEbHaJ6Q

[Image: VCM.jpg]

So if you live in a free state, you are now protected. You are even a protected class now if you have an exemption. They can't just fire you now because you have an exemption and they have to prove you are not being discriminated against. That process can take 1 year or more.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

SCOTUS rejects Federal Vaccine mandate for companies with > 100 employees. Will be interesting to see if healthcare organizations use this ruling to abolish thier mandates.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2022, 08:18 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-13-2022, 08:12 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: SCOTUS rejects Federal Vaccine mandate for companies with > 100 employees. Will be interesting to see if healthcare organizations use this ruling to abolish thier mandates.
The stay was rejected for Healthcare, so right now they can still do that. Basically it has been delayed until the other court rulings happen. The SC said the feds only have control over their contracts and since Medicare has to be accepted most places, they can enforce it.

The other cases with focus other aspects and probably will stop them from firing people and forcing them to give out exemptions.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Big bang finale over here imo

A lot of people getting infected

Have had 1 worker already who has got it and another bloke in the warehouse who is in quarantine cause his wife tested positive

My fully vaxxed and boostered (required for football staff) son has popped positive for the rona. Headache, sore throat and chills so far. Sounds like he has flurona.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-14-2022, 07:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: My fully vaxxed and boostered (required for football staff) son has popped positive for the rona. Headache, sore throat and chills so far. Sounds like he has flurona.

You have a football staff? Or a staff that footballs?

(01-14-2022, 07:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 07:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: My fully vaxxed and boostered (required for football staff) son has popped positive for the rona. Headache, sore throat and chills so far. Sounds like he has flurona.

You have a football staff? Or a staff that footballs?

Of course I do…doesn’t everyone? Big Grin

(01-14-2022, 07:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 07:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: You have a football staff? Or a staff that footballs?

Of course I do…doesn’t everyone? Big Grin

I keep mine in the shed.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

My son had the very same symptoms. He said DayQuil worked like a miracle.

(01-14-2022, 08:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

My son had the very same symptoms. He said DayQuil worked like a miracle.

I will let him know!

Two years ago today: the first diagnosed case of Covid-19 in the US. It's hard to believe we've been living with this for two years. I was watching the Netflix docuseries Pandemic while hearing stories about the virus and it all started feeling pretty surreal. Little did we know the [BLEEP] storm 2020 would bring on so many levels. 

Link

NEW YORK -- At the beginning of 2020, as the nation celebrated the start of a new year, many Americans were still unaware of the "mysterious pneumonia" that had sickened dozens of workers at a live animal market in Wuhan, China.

The illness, later identified as the "novel coronavirus", began spreading rapidly across the globe. Several studies have suggested that the virus had already been spreading in the United States, potentially as early as December 2019.

However, it was not until mid-January of 2020, when the virus would officially be recognized as present on U.S. soil.

Two years ago, on Jan. 21, 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed the first domestic case of coronavirus. The positive patient was a 35-year-old man from Washington state, who had recently returned from Wuhan, China.....

I initially felt it would take 18 months to get through this. 6 months of trying to figure out the variables and overall nature of it, 6 more months of Government trying to utilize it for political advantage or control and then another 6 months of trying to find a vaccine and roll that out. I really think it's here to stay folks. It's not going to stop here. It'll continue to be used politically. I expect things to ramp up prior to the mid term elections in November. Some kind of event will take place.

Tired of it. But, this really is the new "normal".
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-21-2022, 05:31 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/m...mm7104e1_w

They keep saying vaccines are the best way to keep from being infected yet we know it's not true. Their own data says it's not true. 

I've now had Delta and Omicron and I am in no category that says it makes sense to do so, plus my past reactions to vaccines that have been around for decades makes me 100% hesitant to get one that is brand new. Both times I had the virus I stayed home and away from others so no one needs to say I infected others by my careless behavior.