Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs 2022

Is this the Jaguar offense wearing 49er uniforms?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good job Jim, nice INT LOL

Kick the field goal!

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2022, 11:50 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wow. 49rs wont give up

Weather is affecting this game big time.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Packers "special" teams truely are special tonight
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2022, 11:59 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

I hope that the Packers end up pulling out this win. But things are looking shaky for them in these last few minutes especially with the weather conditions. If the 49ers advance I don't think they would be that formidable opponent to either the Bucs or Rams. Especially since Jimmy G hasn't been playing well. This might also be the last shot Aaron Rodgers has at getting to another Super Bowl. He had one last year and things didn't work out. The window to get one/get back to one again can be very short, so the Packers need to try and get this win.

Hackett not calling a great game

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Neither of these teams will match up with Rams or Bucs
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Well that sucks
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Packers are stunned.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 12:12 AM by mal234.)

Disappointed that the Packers lost. At the end of the day the special teams blunder really hurt them, along with them not producing enough offensively. Plus, the weather condition had a hand in things as well. The 49ers have talented players but Jimmy G, hasn't looked very good and that's a big reason why I think they won't fare too well against either the Bucs or the Rams. I could see either one of those teams dominating them in the Conference Championship. Depending on how things shake out in tomorrow's game, I could see the Bucs going back to the Super Bowl.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 12:17 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

49rs are a team that is hot. They are one of those teams of destiny you see sometimes.

Packers choke again. Not surprising.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This opens the door a little wider for the Bucs

Don't want the Rams to win but I would like to make progress on the HC search

Packer fans have to be devastated. They had the perfect season going and will Rodgers come back after this? I think the rams vs bucs is going to be a war.

(01-23-2022, 12:22 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Don't want the Rams to win but I would like to make progress on the HC search

100% want the Rams to win.

Eff Brady and I want Leftwich.

I'm 8-0 now. I picked Rams/Chiefs tomorrow.

Rams Vs Buccaneers should be a fun shoot out. Same with Chiefs Vs. Bills.

Green Bay choked again though. I know people can blame it on special teams.

But... Rodgers and Adams had no TDs tonight at home. Only managed 10 points.

Hate to say it. Rodgers is overrated. Poor Man's Peyton Manning in the post season.

Maybe they should mutually part ways or try and trade him to start over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."