Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs 2022

What games are you looking forward to during this wildcard weekend?

I am interested in seeing if Joe Burrow and the Bengals win their game. I think they can. I also think that Tampa will definitely beat the Eagles.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mostly looking forward to Buffalo Vs. New England tonight and then the Arizona Vs. L.A game on Monday Night. I like divisional battles in the play-offs. Always adds more to the competitive fires and the rivalries continue to add more lore to it. With that said.

I am taking the following this weekend & Monday:

Raiders over the Bengals
Patriots over the Bills
Buccaneers over the Eagles
Cowboys over the 49ers
Chiefs over the Steelers
Cardinals over the Rams
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2022, 01:00 PM by nejagsfan.)

I'm looking forward to the Buffalo New England game... go Buffalo!!

(01-15-2022, 12:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Mostly looking forward to Buffalo Vs. New England tonight and then the Arizona Vs. L.A game on Monday Night. I like divisional battles in the play-offs. Always adds more to the competitive fires and the rivalries continue to add more lore to it. With that said.

I am taking the following this weekend & Monday:

Raiders over the Bengals
Patriots over the Bills
Buccaneers over the Eagles
Cowboys over the 49ers
Chiefs over the Steelers
Cardinals over the Rams

I agree except for the Patriots and the buccaneers... enough of Tom Brady go away already lol... and enough of New England... I know they didn't make playoffs last year... but I think we've seen them in the playoffs enough over the past decade... so seeing those two teams bumped out in the first round would be awesome

Said Yawn was 109 out of 113 on pff DEs lol

If only Trevor/Chark could become just like Burrow/Chase.

Bengals offense is fun to watch

(01-15-2022, 05:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Said Yawn was 109 out of 113 on pff DEs lol

Ngakoue 2021
12 QB knock downs,  14 hurries, 10 sacks , 36 pressures

Josh Allen 2021
6 knock downs, 9 hurries, 7.5 sacks, 23 pressures

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2022, 08:49 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2022, 08:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 05:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Said Yawn was 109 out of 113 on pff DEs lol

Ngakoue 2021
12 QB knock downs,  14 hurries, 10 sacks , 36 pressures

Josh Allen 2021
6 knock downs, 9 hurries, 7.5 sacks, 23 pressures
Allen had moments this year where he wasn't that good rushing the passer, he drops into coverage some as well.  But he's much better against the run and its not close, Yawn is is still a liability in that dept.  With that said when Allen is playing at a high level he can take over a game like he did in Buf.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/yannick-ngakoue/10703

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/josh-allen/50235

Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 31 years!! crazy... yet people say jags suck... were not that bad... at least we've won playoff games in the last three decades... not many but 31 years holy crap

Bills with an epic opening drive.

One heck of an INT by Hyde there

The only time I've seen a sweeter pass dropped by Bolden was the time Marcedes Lewis was standing in the corner of the endzone and Gabbert hit him directly in the numbers before it hit the ground. You could feel the energy drain out of the stadium.

(01-15-2022, 09:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The only time I've seen a sweeter pass dropped by Bolden was the time Marcedes Lewis was standing in the corner of the endzone and Gabbert hit him directly in the numbers before it hit the ground. You could feel the energy drain out of the stadium.

Yep, and the Bills now lead 14 - 0.

Going to be tough for NE

(01-15-2022, 09:36 PM)Eric1 Wrote: One heck of an INT by Hyde there

Yep, thats a perfect play on that pass. Snatched it right before it was in Agholor's hands. 

Buffalo looking good here.

Watching NE vs Bills. Hate both but Mac Jones makes me root slightly for the Pats. Josh Allen is on fire though.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Dropped passes and bad tackles; Belichick better pass out some hand warmers on the sidelines.

How in the world did the Jags beat the Bills hahaha

(01-15-2022, 10:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: How in the world did the Jags beat the Bills hahaha

We shut Josh Allen down, which NE isn't doing.

(01-15-2022, 10:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: How in the world did the Jags beat the Bills hahaha

And hold them to 3 points?!

NE need to find someway to move the ball on O. Cant let this hole get any bigger.

Wow...this Bills game reminds me when the Jags sent Shula into retirement.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(01-15-2022, 10:14 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Wow...this Bills game  reminds me when the Jags sent Shula into retirement.

When was that?