Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...ges-cancer

Interesting read.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-27-2022, 03:17 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...ges-cancer

Interesting read.

Though I have a massive headache I read it. It's interesting for sure. If all of those diagnoses were coded correctly those are alarming numbers regardless of the reason. Will the military do anything about it? Not unless, or until it affects troop operations. And if it's found that the mandated vaccines were the cause nothing will be done because you can't sue the military. 

I was going to comment on your previous post but had to run errands and now just waiting on the head meds to kick in before I try to think too hard. Lol.

Chz all for the replies

Its jst intresting seeing everyones positionll

(01-27-2022, 04:18 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Chz all for the replies

Its jst intresting seeing everyones positionll

It's easy to get caught up in what we think someone thinks or believes based simply on their politics. I don't believe it's ever that simple unless it's someone like Ronster who leaves no doubt as to their POV. I only use him as an example because he's very vocal about how he feels about everything. There are others here who are less vocal but you have an idea. 

Something like the pandemic, the virus, the mandates and the vaccines....there are way too many variables. There are people I personally know who use their politics as their guide on decisions they have made the last 2 years. There is an older fellow and his wife who are 99% sure they have Covid  but refuse to be tested to be sure because they don't want to be a statistic. That's a dumb reason IMO. Who cares? But they don't want to add to the numbers of positive test results. Whatever. 

Another woman I know had a choice to make: get the vaccine so she could visit her mother in an assisted living facility, or don't get it and she couldn't visit. Her politics made that a difficult decision, nothing else, which is dumb

If you're making any health decisions based on your politics, what some influencer thinks, or what the news media says instead of doing what your actual doctor says then you deserve what you get. I was told by my doctor not to get it because of how I react to vaccines in general. Simple as that. So the government and businesses mandating vaccines and vaccine passports is absolutely ridiculous, discriminatory and insulting. I'm being told I can't go into a place of business because my doctor and I made a decision that was for my health and wellbeing and I'm evidently also too stupid to know how to conduct myself if I am sick so they need to tell me what to do. No. That's not okay. 

There may be a lot of people who need to be hand held through life but I am not one of them. And that has absolutely nothing to do with who I vote for.

NeoCov incoming. This was the one I was waiting to hear about. [Image: 2c717d6f7a52c99e757c3bc8b2cc4118.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-28-2022, 06:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: NeoCov incoming. This was the one I was waiting to hear about. [Image: 2c717d6f7a52c99e757c3bc8b2cc4118.jpg]

Apparently it hasn't infected a single human yet.  Hopefully folks in China have stopped eating bats.  If so we should be fine.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-28-2022, 06:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: NeoCov incoming. This was the one I was waiting to hear about. [Image: 2c717d6f7a52c99e757c3bc8b2cc4118.jpg]

Doesn't seem as scary as that headline makes out to be. Possibly just an attention grabber to get likes and shares

A few more weeks and hopefully things are almost normal

(01-27-2022, 03:17 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...ges-cancer

Interesting read.

Nice Bombshell article Ronster.

https://youtu.be/Uwf13WPI4dg

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-29-2022, 02:48 AM)captivating Wrote:

Interesting read.

Nice Bombshell article Ronster.

Don't be stupid.

(01-29-2022, 02:13 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate dies from COVID.

He made a conscious decision knowing the possible consequence. I'd be curious to know what his preexisting condition was because it's rare that people are hospitalized and/or die just because they have Covid and absolutely nothing else wrong with them. 

Dying of Covid and dying from Covid related complications is very different. It's much more dramatic to say ICUs have a majority of unvaccinated patients without saying how many of them are there because of Covid and how many are there for something else. It's all in the words and most of these stories are missing key words.

It's silly to post articles like that. They mean as much as posting an article about a person that dies after taking a vaccine. Some people who don't want to take the vaccine will die from Covid. Some people who can't wait to take the vaccine will die of it. Both samples are statistically insignificant, depending on age.

I saw a news piece today that told of a 20 year old vaccinated female who got Covid and will have to have her legs amputated. Why? Because she was born with a heart condition and that, along with how Covid affected her, caused blood flow to her legs to be greatly reduced.

(01-29-2022, 05:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It's silly to post articles like that. They mean as much as posting an article about a person that dies after taking a vaccine. Some people who don't want to take the vaccine will die from Covid. Some people who can't wait to take the vaccine will die of it. Both samples are statistically insignificant, depending on age.

It’s the fact he was so vociferously against the vaccine. This is a prime example of what Americus pointed out about people allowing  politics to determine their health choices. If this guy had comorbidities yet stepped away from his job in a mocking fashion rather than get vaxxed for political reasons, well, he looks stupid now.

(01-30-2022, 04:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 05:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It's silly to post articles like that. They mean as much as posting an article about a person that dies after taking a vaccine. Some people who don't want to take the vaccine will die from Covid. Some people who can't wait to take the vaccine will die of it. Both samples are statistically insignificant, depending on age.

It’s the fact he was so vociferously against the vaccine. This is a prime example of what Americus pointed out about people allowing  politics to determine their health choices. If this guy had comorbidities yet stepped away from his job in a mocking fashion rather than get vaxxed for political reasons, well, he looks stupid now.

Some might say he looked stupid before now.

(01-30-2022, 04:49 AM)captivating Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 04:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s the fact he was so vociferously against the vaccine. This is a prime example of what Americus pointed out about people allowing  politics to determine their health choices. If this guy had comorbidities yet stepped away from his job in a mocking fashion rather than get vaxxed for political reasons, well, he looks stupid now.

Some might say he looked stupid before now.

I wouldn't say that. If he was unable to be safely vaccinated or had natural immunity (the government's refusal to acknowledge this is a red flag), he had a good argument. 

However, if he did so simply for ideological purposes, then yes. Especially if he was at risk.

(01-30-2022, 04:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

It's not the point. It's random chance. That's like posting an article about an anti-helmet motorcyclist who dies in an accident. It doesn't prove anything. It's rhetoric. You don't know the vaccine would have saved his life. It's likely it would have made a difference, sure, but only for about 2 months. You are anti-booster, right? Haven't you gone on record that you don't want to get another one?

(01-30-2022, 09:40 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 04:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s the fact he was so vociferously against the vaccine. This is a prime example of what Americus pointed out about people allowing  politics to determine their health choices. If this guy had comorbidities yet stepped away from his job in a mocking fashion rather than get vaxxed for political reasons, well, he looks stupid now.

It's not the point. It's random chance. That's like posting an article about an anti-helmet motorcyclist who dies in an accident. It doesn't prove anything. It's rhetoric. You don't know the vaccine would have saved his life. It's likely it would have made a difference, sure, but only for about 2 months. You are anti-booster, right? Haven't you gone on record that you don't want to get another one?

No, that's precisely the point. If he had health issue which increased his risk of serious illness or death if he acquired COVID, then it wasn't random chance. He was offered a remedy which would lessen the effects of the virus and he chose not to take it. 

The vaccine works differently for different people. Some retain immunity longer than others. I am not anti-booster and have received one. My statement was I won't be getting another one, unless a serious strain comes along. Like, zombie serious.