Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs 2022

Dude just dropped a gift from Stafford

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 10:18 PM by Jag88.)

He didnt look like he had a chance of catching that on the replay. Some people cant catch

(01-30-2022, 09:57 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 09:56 PM)Jag88 Wrote: No. Not even near it. Haha

I was thinking ‘99.  Forgot the SB will be in LA this year.

Yeah. But I knew what you meant after thinkin about it. 14-2 and lost to the titans 3 times I think. Ugh

9ers melting down here
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Now Ramsey drops a gift from Jim

Horrible possession

If this game comes down to garrapolo winning it, then 9ers are toast
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 10:28 PM by Jag88. Edited 2 times in total.)

Get the toast ready.

49rs had control a lot of this game. 17-7 @ one point

GO RAMS!

I'm browsing the 9ers message board and I'm reading suggestions that are anatomically impossible. The Trey Lance era just officially began.

Good [BLEEP] the Rams are gonna take it. Wanted them to win.

Will be pulling for the Bengals in the Bowl.

Screw the Rams. Bengals will handle them. Rams will have to face an actual QB next game.

(01-30-2022, 10:37 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Screw the Rams. Bengals will handle them. Rams will have to face an actual QB next game.
It’ll be interesting to watch the Rams DLine Vs Bengals OLine.

Ramsey Vs Chase.

Stafford Vs Burrow.

I love it. I really like Stafford so that’s why I was pulling for the Rams.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 10:55 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

I actually like Stafford and Kupp and Whitworth and Donald as well, but I just cant root for 'that guy' to win a SB. Plus the Bengals are a better story. They're the 2022 version of 2017/18 us, except they closed the deal in the AFC champ game. Maybe the Rams win but 'that guy' gives up 200 passing yds and 3 tds. That would make things more tolerable at least.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 10:56 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm glad that the Rams beat the 49ers. I preferred that they advanced over the 49ers. Though I do feel bad for Deebo who worked very hard for the Niners this year. He gave a lot to the team no doubt that loss took a lot of out of him. It was nice to see OBJ go over to him. I wonder what will happen in this Super Bowl, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams won, and that would be fine, but I would be very happy for the Bengals if they won it.

Rams will be the favorites at home but I want the Bengals to win

I want the Rams to win. For Stafford. For the [BLEEP] he had to eat and endure in Detroit. The hardships he's had with his wife and her fight with her brain tumor that she survived. For his kids. He deserves it man. I really hope he goes off to be honest. Always liked the way he played the game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-30-2022, 10:37 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Screw the Rams. Bengals will handle them. Rams will have to face an actual QB next game.
Wait. Didn’t the Rams beat Brady?

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 10:58 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-30-2022, 10:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Wait. Didn’t the Rams beat Brady?

I was referring to Janie G.

I’m totally on the Bengals bandwagon now…which means I just guaranteed them losing. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

First year that neither conference is sending either of their Top 2 seeds to the Super Bowl.

First year a cat team wins a super bowl!?