Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Rare multisystem inflammatory syndrome appears in some teenagers after COVID-19 vaccination: study
MIS-C is a rare condition that can happen two to six weeks after COVID-19

https://www.foxnews.com/health/rare-mult...accination
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNc9PqIZ31M

Unfortunately, according to Bill Gates, natural immunity is working better than the vaccine. Bad Omicron is rendering the vaccines useless.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2022, 04:14 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 6 times in total.)

(02-24-2022, 11:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNc9PqIZ31M

Unfortunately, according to Bill Gates, natural immunity is working better than the vaccine. Bad Omicron is rendering the vaccines useless.

It been quite a number of years now since Bill Gates has been the 'smartest guy in the room', if indeed he ever was. This interview certainly confirms that.

The hilarious irony here is how his foundation and partnerships with DATA and other NGO's have poured so much money into Africa to save lives, and yet here he seems to be lamenting that natural immunity saved so many lives.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Dude, that guy is a snake in the grass. Even if he is 100% altruistic which I don't think for a second), he vastly overestimates his ability to bring about change in the world and does more harm than good.

New Zealand's anti-vaccine mandate protesters now wearing TINFOIL HATS as they blame increasing sickness on Jacinda Ardern's government 'beaming radiation rays'

Protesters spotted in tinfoil hats at NZ's anti-vax, anti-Covid mandate rally
Many believe they are being zapped with hidden 'tech weapons'
Concerns over hygiene at the protestors' three-week old Wellington campsite

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...DJd4-Cp7hg

(02-24-2022, 11:25 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 11:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNc9PqIZ31M

It been quite a number of years now since Bill Gates has been the 'smartest guy in the room', if indeed he ever was.  This interview certainly confirms that.

The hilarious irony here is how his foundation and partnerships with DATA and other NGO's have poured so much money into Africa to save lives, and yet here he seems to be lamenting that natural immunity saved so many lives.

The arrogance of the super-rich.  When did he become such an expert on infectious diseases?  Yes, there is a direct, proportional relationship between bank account and ego.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-25-2022, 08:43 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Dude, that guy is a snake in the grass. Even if he is 100% altruistic which I don't think for a second), he vastly overestimates his ability to bring about change in the world and does more harm than good.

The 50 Americans who gave or pledged the most to charity in 2021 committed to giving a total of US$27.7 billion to hospitals, universities, museums and more – up 12% from 2020 levels, according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy’s latest annual tally of these donations.  More than half of this money came from just two particularly big donors: Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates.

What a scumbag donating to hospitals and the 911 memorial and museum.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(02-27-2022, 12:25 AM)captivating Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 08:43 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Dude, that guy is a snake in the grass. Even if he is 100% altruistic which I don't think for a second), he vastly overestimates his ability to bring about change in the world and does more harm than good.

The 50 Americans who gave or pledged the most to charity in 2021 committed to giving a total of US$27.7 billion to hospitals, universities, museums and more – up 12% from 2020 levels, according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy’s latest annual tally of these donations.  More than half of this money came from just two particularly big donors: Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates.

Its ridiculous how some people can hate people. Hate is a mental disease.

That's a cute statistic, Cap. What's that have to do with what I posted? I don't hate him, but I'm not fooled by him, either.

(02-27-2022, 12:29 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(02-27-2022, 12:25 AM)captivating Wrote: The 50 Americans who gave or pledged the most to charity in 2021 committed to giving a total of US$27.7 billion to hospitals, universities, museums and more – up 12% from 2020 levels, according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy’s latest annual tally of these donations.  More than half of this money came from just two particularly big donors: Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates.

Its ridiculous how some people can hate people. Hate is a mental disease.
Well Bill Gates hates you. He wants the population culled big time, don't remember if he gave a number but has flat-out said a lot of people need to die. In that same mood, he has been buying farmland for some reason. I wonder if he will just stop growing food.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022, 03:04 AM by captivating.)

(02-27-2022, 01:54 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(02-27-2022, 12:25 AM)captivating Wrote: The 50 Americans who gave or pledged the most to charity in 2021 committed to giving a total of US$27.7 billion to hospitals, universities, museums and more – up 12% from 2020 levels, according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy’s latest annual tally of these donations.  More than half of this money came from just two particularly big donors: Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates.

(02-27-2022, 12:29 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Its ridiculous how some people can hate people. Hate is a mental disease.
Well Bill Gates hates you. He wants the population culled big time, don't remember if he gave a number but has flat-out said a lot of people need to die. In that same mood, he has been buying farmland for some reason. I wonder if he will just stop growing food.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Gates said

"First, we've got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3."

He was saying that with good health care and vaccines, birth rates converge to Western standards.  Many poor countries have excessive birthrates due to health issues.  If we fix that, they wont need to have so many children.

(02-27-2022, 12:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's a cute statistic, Cap. What's that have to do with what I posted? I don't hate him, but I'm not fooled by him, either.

You make a grandiose statement that Gates does more harm than good.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022, 11:11 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 2 times in total.)

It's not a grandiose statement. I am not calling the dude a MONSTER. I'm looking at the results of his work.

I know you've probably never looked into it, but you should really follow his pet projects. The result has been consistent: He and companies working with them make insane amounts of money in pursuit of charity but have yet to deliver on any of their promises. He gave out free apps to collect farming data from individual farmers in India, then gave it all to Monsanto who put individual farmers out of work, corporatizing farming in India. Indians hate him.

The same thing happened in Africa. He created a food initiative that was supposed to eliminate hunger in Africa by 2020. The result? Worsening hunger in most of the countries his implemented this initiative. Speaking of Africa, there was a vaccine induced polio outbreak that was a direct result of the Gates Foundations attempts to rid Africa of polio. Lots of people suffered from that mishap, but it wasn't widely publicized. But did he get richer? Yup. And the companies that partnered with him? Also, yup.

https://thediplomat.com/2021/06/why-are-...ill-gates/

https://theecologist.org/2020/aug/14/gat...ion-africa

He postures like a philanthropist, but, when the world is going through the "most dangerous pandemic in our lifetime," is he using his power to abolish vaccine patents and help the impoverished? Or is he actively lobbying to keep the vaccine patents in place for profit? I'll give you a hint: It's the one that makes him richer. He made over 10 billion dollars in 2020, during the height of the pandemic, like most of these billionaire [BLEEP] (who's net wealth went up 434 billion dollars), while we have grown poorer.

The dude has too much money and, because of that, thinks he has a right to shape the world how he sees fit. I'm not ok with that. There is a danger in thinking you know better than billions of people. Almost every human atrocity in history was undergirded by good intentions. He and his ilk are just the latest iteration of this.

You defend these actions by pointing to his "charity," but what is the result? Are you telling me that he's helping our healthcare system become better? Because it certainly doesn't look that way to me. The conditions are perfect for a thriving, free-market healthcare system, but it's floundering. Why? It's not because we have less money or resources. It's not like there is less demand for healthcare. No. It's because there are leeches at the top that are siphoning off millions from us and none of you give a [BLEEP] because he's "donating it all to charity," lol. Whatever. I'm tired of these elites thinking they are our betters just because they have tons of money. I'm even more tired of saps like you supporting an establishment that milks everything from the working class. We are going to complacency ourselves into total bondage.

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022, 02:54 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 6 times in total.)

What's his history of humanitarianism got to do with his comments on the video?. He clearly says that it's 'sad' that the Omnicron variant is reducing the risk to the elderly because it is a type of vaccine (assuming here he means that it triggers the production of T & B cells, just as an artificial mRna vaccine would) and is mitigating the effects of Covid. And of course it's going to 'spread' faster than a vaccine can be distributed. So, it really sounds like Gates is just upset that the human body as designed is doing it's job, and doesn't need him or his vaccines. That doesn't sound like a true humanitarian to me. What it really sounds like is that he's butthurt that he can't play deity anymore, which appears to be his favorite game anyway. Give me natural over fake any day any way. Whether vaccines, football playing surfaces, or whatever.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Top Bio-Weapons Expert Reveals What Scientists Think of the Lab Leak Theory 'Behind Closed Doors'

While he was president, Donald Trump held China responsible for the coronavirus pandemic.

For making that point publicly, Trump was accused of racism and ignorance by the establishment press, Democrats, and even many Republicans.

https://www.westernjournal.com/top-bio-w...VjTKMW_-f8

Report: Biden Admin Plots 'Sweeping Overhaul' of COVID Strategy That Includes 'No Scenario' to 'Go Back to Normal'

President Joe Biden reportedly plans to inform the American public of a major overhaul to his administration’s COVID-19 strategy during his State of the Union address Tuesday.

https://www.westernjournal.com/report-bi...zBDi7LfxJ4

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2022, 04:45 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

Boy oh boy, all you Vaxers have no idea what those people put in your bodies. As time goes on the news will get worse and worse.

Silly rabbits

Bombshell Study — Pfizer Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bo...ed-to-dna/

And still more nefarious effects.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245294
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Love your country, but never (fully) trust your government.

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2022, 02:52 AM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-02-2022, 03:14 PM)Ronster Wrote: Boy oh boy, all you Vaxers have no idea what those people put in your bodies. As time goes on the news will get worse and worse.

Silly rabbits

Bombshell Study — Pfizer Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bo...ed-to-dna/

And still more nefarious effects.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245294

The authors of your bombshell study go on to say

At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.

That was too easy Ronster. Not often the authors discredit their own conclusion. I didn't even have to do any additional reasearch outside of reading the paper.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Lol.

People are still talking about Covid?