Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(03-04-2022, 11:59 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: People are still talking about Covid?

We still have about 40 inpatients a week, but our spike is over here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Here in Spain there is speculation the indoor mask requirements will be lifted soon. Although the Spanish are compliant with the rules now, they are becoming COVID fatigued.

(03-05-2022, 03:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Here in Spain there is speculation the indoor mask requirements will be lifted soon. Although the Spanish are compliant with the rules now, they are becoming COVID fatigued.

Did you ever find out where the rain in Spain falls?
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(03-05-2022, 03:27 AM)captivating Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 03:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Here in Spain there is speculation the indoor mask requirements will be lifted soon. Although the Spanish are compliant with the rules now, they are becoming COVID fatigued.

Did you ever find out where the rain in Spain falls?

I will refrain to explain but it isn’t mainly on the plain, much to my disdain.

Why are you still in Spain?  Haven't you been there for quite a while?   Also, I would really love to read some sort of trip report.  What did you see?  I'd love to go to Spain.

(03-05-2022, 06:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Why are you still in Spain?  Haven't you been there for quite a while?   Also, I would really love to read some sort of trip report.  What did you see?  I'd love to go to Spain.

Boarding now to come home. 

Our trip reports are nothing more than templates. We could witness crimes against humanity and they wouldn’t care as long as the work is done.

Tens of Millions of Doses Being Trashed as Demand for COVID Vaccines Collapses

Coronavirus vaccines that were paid for to go into the arms of Americans are going down the drain — or into a landfill — now that many places in America have more doses than people who want them

https://ijr.com/tens-millions-doses-tras...manualpost
[Image: review.jpg]

(03-07-2022, 12:27 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Tens of Millions of Doses Being Trashed as Demand for COVID Vaccines Collapses

Coronavirus vaccines that were paid for to go into the arms of Americans are going down the drain — or into a landfill — now that many places in America have more doses than people who want them

https://ijr.com/tens-millions-doses-tras...manualpost

Pro tip: 10% wastage is pretty standard for vaccines, they have a shelf life that is usually less than 10 months. We regularly have locations trying to transfer expiring doses to other locations every month. Some rare vaccines aren't kept onsite and have to be ordered for the same reason.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Life's back to normal over here basically

Covid tests still make my sinuses go crazy tho

(03-09-2022, 12:31 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Life's back to normal over here basically

you're sticking them too far up your butt if they tickle your sinus.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

[Image: missing.jpg]
[Image: review.jpg]

(03-09-2022, 12:31 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Life's back to normal over here basically

Good to hear! Are any travel restrictions in place for inbound visitors?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

How many have you had?

I ask because I've had a grand total of zero.

(03-09-2022, 10:39 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

Good to hear!  Are any travel restrictions in place for inbound visitors?

i dont think so
u just gotta be fully vaxxed.
In Sydney/nsw u dont have to quarantine anymore if u arrive from overseas or another state

@TrivialPursuit

ive had 3.... my booster and 2 doses of first shot

(03-11-2022, 07:03 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 10:39 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Good to hear!  Are any travel restrictions in place for inbound visitors?

i dont think so
In Sydney/nsw u dont have to quarantine anymore if u arrive from overseas or another state

@TrivialPursuit

Oh ok. Vaccine mandates qualify as a travel restriction in my book, so...
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

[Image: 275513232_10158399530736863_502782814333...e=6231B886]

(01-31-2022, 10:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 10:03 AM)Jags Wrote: 11 days ago, my daughter tested positive.  I was already off for two weeks and my wife worked from home the whole time.  Daughter was cleared to go back to school today.  (Knock on wood) but my wife and I haven’t displayed any signs of it.  I’d imagine we’d be in the clear (at least from getting it from my daughter).  Idk.  Weird.  I figured we’d all come down with it.

It's possible you have it but are asymptomatic. My husband felt bad for a day. Like a 24 hour bug. I just had nasty headaches. Omicron is a weird one.

(03-11-2022, 11:03 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(03-11-2022, 07:03 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: i dont think so

@TrivialPursuit

Oh ok. Vaccine mandates qualify as a travel restriction in my book, so...

If ur thinking of comming now isnt the best time  Tongue , the weather is [BLEEP] and the water is polluted and brown st the moment due to floods from torrential rain

(03-14-2022, 12:32 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 10:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: It's possible you have it but are asymptomatic. My husband felt bad for a day. Like a 24 hour bug. I just had nasty headaches. Omicron is a weird one.

(03-11-2022, 11:03 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Oh ok. Vaccine mandates qualify as a travel restriction in my book, so...

If ur thinking of comming now isnt the best time  Tongue , the weather is [BLEEP] and the water is polluted and brown st the moment due to floods from torrential rain

Or it's the Australian tourism industry.

(03-14-2022, 05:27 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 12:32 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: If ur thinking of comming now isnt the best time  Tongue , the weather is [BLEEP] and the water is polluted and brown st the moment due to floods from torrential rain

Or it's the Australian tourism industry.

u come to straya to see a big rock, some weird looking animals and gag over trying vegemite for the first time

your welcome  Banana Laughing

(03-14-2022, 12:32 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 10:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: It's possible you have it but are asymptomatic. My husband felt bad for a day. Like a 24 hour bug. I just had nasty headaches. Omicron is a weird one.

(03-11-2022, 11:03 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Oh ok. Vaccine mandates qualify as a travel restriction in my book, so...

I loosely follow a CrossFit athlete from Australia and she's been saying the rain there has been quite ridiculous.