Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2022, 05:16 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

"COVID-19 infection poses higher risk for myocarditis than vaccines," is misleading, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Even if I use your 21% number, that's 1/5 of the population that's at higher risk of myocarditis after taking the vaccine. That number is almost certainly higher if they include kids, but they didn't. Pull your head out of your [BLEEP] for a second, take a deep breath, and realize your opinion stinks like [BLEEP].

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-31-2022, 12:04 PM)The Drifter Wrote: FDA authorizes updated COVID-19 booster shots targeting omicron variant
Updated FDA guidance applies to Modern, Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced Wednesday that it has authorized updated coronavirus booster shots targeting the highly-contagious omicron variant.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-autho...on-variant
It wasn't approved, it's still emergency use only ... I thought the emergency was over. It also wasn't tested on humans, only mice but who cares about that because the last one worked so well. No company has provided a fully approved vaccine in the USA yet and they have no plans to do so.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(08-31-2022, 05:15 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: "COVID-19 infection poses higher risk for myocarditis than vaccines," is misleading, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Even if I use your 21% number, that's 1/5 of the population that's at higher risk of myocarditis after taking the vaccine. That number is almost certainly higher if they include kids, but they didn't. Pull your head out of your [BLEEP] for a second, take a deep breath, and realize your opinion stinks like [BLEEP].

I asked Ronster and he came up with your headline:

BOMBSHELL : Vaccine kills men under 40
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(09-01-2022, 04:06 AM)captivating Wrote:
(08-31-2022, 05:15 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: "COVID-19 infection poses higher risk for myocarditis than vaccines," is misleading, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Even if I use your 21% number, that's 1/5 of the population that's at higher risk of myocarditis after taking the vaccine. That number is almost certainly higher if they include kids, but they didn't. Pull your head out of your [BLEEP] for a second, take a deep breath, and realize your opinion stinks like [BLEEP].

Careful! We don’t take too kindly to Ronster slander round these parts. He’s just angry.

(09-01-2022, 04:06 AM)captivating Wrote:

Again, you waste more energy trying to dodge the question than answering it. Is that because you know you're wrong?

(09-01-2022, 12:47 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-31-2022, 12:04 PM)The Drifter Wrote: FDA authorizes updated COVID-19 booster shots targeting omicron variant
Updated FDA guidance applies to Modern, Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced Wednesday that it has authorized updated coronavirus booster shots targeting the highly-contagious omicron variant.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-autho...on-variant
It wasn't approved, it's still emergency use only ... I thought the emergency was over. It also wasn't tested on humans, only mice but who cares about that because the last one worked so well. No company has provided a fully approved vaccine in the USA yet and they have no plans to do so.

No, you're wrong, it's still in effect. You're also wrong about the vaccine testing and about the production of the FDA Approved Vaccine, but you cannot be convinced that you're wrong because no evidence exists that you will accept.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-01-2022, 09:01 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 04:06 AM)captivating Wrote: I asked Ronster and he came up with your headline:

Again, you waste more energy trying to dodge the question than answering it. Is that because you know you're wrong?

You are asking me to prove your point.  Good luck with that. The article and headline is fine.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(09-01-2022, 10:15 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 12:47 AM)p_rushing Wrote: It wasn't approved, it's still emergency use only ... I thought the emergency was over. It also wasn't tested on humans, only mice but who cares about that because the last one worked so well. No company has provided a fully approved vaccine in the USA yet and they have no plans to do so.

No, you're wrong, it's still in effect. You're also wrong about the vaccine testing and about the production of the FDA Approved Vaccine, but you cannot be convinced that you're wrong because no evidence exists that you will accept.
Since people claim I don't provide links so you just ignore my posts, let's fact check your lies with left wing sources or official cdc and fda sources.

FACT CHECK #1 - They tested on humans
100% false
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-ne...-rcna45387
Quote:Because the Biden administration has pushed for a fall booster campaign to begin in September, the mRNA vaccine-makers Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have only had time to test the reformulated shots in mice, not people.

FACT CHECK #2 - Comirnaty and the vaccine being given are the same thing
100% false
https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biolo...ccine-mrna
Quote:The FDA-approved Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the two EUA-authorized formulations of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for individuals 12 years of age and older when prepared according to their respective instructions for use, can be used interchangeably.

So the FDA says you can use them interchangeably but the FDA makes a distinction with the 2 EUA formulations and has not provided approval and the EUA still exists. Pfizer has also stated they have no plans to bring the Comirnaty branded Vaccine to the US. Why is that? Because they are 2 legally distinct vaccines and you can't sue for all the vaccine injuries if you stupidly take the EUA version.

FACT CHECK #3 - Comirnaty is the same as the new booster
100% false
https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedne...9-vaccines
Quote:Comirnaty is a monovalent COVID-19 vaccine
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-an...ccines-use
Quote:The bivalent vaccines, which we will also refer to as “updated boosters,” contain two messenger RNA (mRNA) components of SARS-CoV-2 virus, one of the original strain of SARS-CoV-2 and the other one in common between the BA.4 and BA.5 lineages of the omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2.

So new product brand name, Bivalent. Completely changing the structure by adding more mRNA to it. It's not the same thing at all. Once again not approved so they still have legal protection unlike with Comirnaty.

So let's recap, 3 truths from prushing and 3 lies from flsprtsgod.

So far, I have avoided Covid-19. I've never gotten it. I've traveled all over the place, Mexico and Europe, been in many crowded places- airports, train stations, parties- and still I've never caught it.

I've been vaccinated and double boosted, and as soon as I can, I am going to take the new booster. Vaccines are pretty harmless.

Well, I guess Covid 19 is pretty harmless if we're using that standard.

(09-02-2022, 08:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, I guess Covid 19 is pretty harmless if we're using that standard.

Going same way as flu for me atm

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 09:47 AM by NewJagsCity.)

(09-02-2022, 05:57 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So far, I have avoided Covid-19. I've never gotten it. I've traveled all over the place, Mexico and Europe, been in many crowded places- airports, train stations, parties- and still I've never caught it.

I've been vaccinated and double boosted, and as soon as I can, I am going to take the new booster. Vaccines are pretty harmless.

I believe that's called anecdotal evidence.

(09-02-2022, 09:35 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 08:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, I guess Covid 19 is pretty harmless if we're using that standard.

Going same way as flu for me atm

Good to hear!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

[Image: 6u0fcl.md.jpg]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

https://www.theepochtimes.com/embalmers-...96015.html

This has been out there for a while but looks to be hitting more mainstream now. Embalmers are finding strange long clots in people's bodies. Some autopsies have also reported it but that's not really gotten out much. There's no direct link as by the time they get them, they just have the cause of death but don't know the Vax status unless they were to ask the family.

Initially I didn't really want to believe this but it's been out there since the vaccine was first released. This is some crazy stuff and the amounts they are pulling out are shocking.

Our government finally reduced quarantine from 7 to 5 days

(09-01-2022, 08:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 10:15 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No, you're wrong, it's still in effect. You're also wrong about the vaccine testing and about the production of the FDA Approved Vaccine, but you cannot be convinced that you're wrong because no evidence exists that you will accept.
Since people claim I don't provide links so you just ignore my posts, let's fact check your lies with left wing sources or official cdc and fda sources.

100% false
Quote:Because the Biden administration has pushed for a fall booster campaign to begin in September, the mRNA vaccine-makers Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have only had time to test the reformulated shots in mice, not people.

100% false
Quote:The FDA-approved Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the two EUA-authorized formulations of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for individuals 12 years of age and older when prepared according to their respective instructions for use, can be used interchangeably.

So the FDA says you can use them interchangeably but the FDA makes a distinction with the 2 EUA formulations and has not provided approval and the EUA still exists. Pfizer has also stated they have no plans to bring the Comirnaty branded Vaccine to the US. Why is that? Because they are 2 legally distinct vaccines and you can't sue for all the vaccine injuries if you stupidly take the EUA version.

100% false
Quote:Comirnaty is a monovalent COVID-19 vaccine
Quote:The bivalent vaccines, which we will also refer to as “updated boosters,” contain two messenger RNA (mRNA) components of SARS-CoV-2 virus, one of the original strain of SARS-CoV-2 and the other one in common between the BA.4 and BA.5 lineages of the omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2.

So new product brand name, Bivalent. Completely changing the structure by adding more mRNA to it. It's not the same thing at all. Once again not approved so they still have legal protection unlike with Comirnaty.

Sorry, I misunderstood, you're bouncing between the original approval and the reformulations. I thought you were done with still trying to say that Comirnaty and the Pfizer BioNTech Covid 19 vaccines weren't the same thing like people were when it was approved by the FDA. They are the exact same chemically, they are marketed under different names just like most other drugs and vaccines compared to generics. You never cry about it when Varicella Zoster Vaxcine Recombinant, Adjuvanted gets sold as Shingrex, but boy do you get spun up when the politics gets involved.

As for your current misunderstanding of the boosters or reformulations, yes, human trials aren't used in reformulations for vaccines, that's pretty much the standard and why e.g. flu vaccines don't have human trials every year. Human trials were used correctly during the original development of the vaccine as they should've been, but less stringent testing is used for boosters or seasonal updates.

So let's recap, you read something that you believe confirms your understanding but you were merely right about an irrelevance in the operating procedure that you don't understand. People so badly want the government and health care to be trying to kill them that they'll believe just about anything to make it so.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-05-2022, 09:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 08:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Since people claim I don't provide links so you just ignore my posts, let's fact check your lies with left wing sources or official cdc and fda sources.

100% false

100% false

100% false

Sorry, I misunderstood, you're bouncing between the original approval and the reformulations. I thought you were done with still trying to say that Comirnaty and the Pfizer BioNTech Covid 19 vaccines weren't the same thing like people were when it was approved by the FDA. They are the exact same chemically, they are marketed under different names just like most other drugs and vaccines compared to generics. You never cry about it when Varicella Zoster Vaxcine Recombinant, Adjuvanted gets sold as Shingrex, but boy do you get spun up when the politics gets involved.

As for your current misunderstanding of the boosters or reformulations, yes, human trials aren't used in reformulations for vaccines, that's pretty much the standard and why e.g. flu vaccines don't have human trials every year. Human trials were used correctly during the original development of the vaccine as they should've been, but less stringent testing is used for boosters or seasonal updates.

So let's recap, you read something that you believe confirms your understanding but you were merely right about an irrelevance in the operating procedure that you don't understand. People so badly want the government and health care to be trying to kill them that they'll believe just about anything to make it so.
You still won't admit you're wrong.

Go read the study on the 8 mice, it didn't even work. They fundamentally changed the new boosters and don't even know if it will work or what it will do to humans. You can claim it's just reformulated all you want but it's a new product, hasn't been tested, doesn't have formal approval, and hasn't been shown to work at all.

With all the other issues, I have no clue who in the world would put this in their body. We are at Darwin award status for everyone taking it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(09-05-2022, 09:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 08:44 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Since people claim I don't provide links so you just ignore my posts, let's fact check your lies with left wing sources or official cdc and fda sources.

100% false

100% false

100% false

3 years later and you rush to defend everything covid vaccine.  I see you question anything and everything else in the political forum except this one topic.  You may not know this but I respect the heck out of your opinion, but your rush to defend this one topic absolutely makes me suspicious as heck because of your profession.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Managed to grab a sinus infection from covid

Preety mild but strange never less as I've never got 1 and I'm a fairly regular user of nasal decongestants due to my hymayfever

(09-05-2022, 05:37 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 09:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sorry, I misunderstood, you're bouncing between the original approval and the reformulations. I thought you were done with still trying to say that Comirnaty and the Pfizer BioNTech Covid 19 vaccines weren't the same thing like people were when it was approved by the FDA. They are the exact same chemically, they are marketed under different names just like most other drugs and vaccines compared to generics. You never cry about it when Varicella Zoster Vaxcine Recombinant, Adjuvanted gets sold as Shingrex, but boy do you get spun up when the politics gets involved.

3 years later and you rush to defend everything covid vaccine.  I see you question anything and everything else in the political forum except this one topic.  You may not know this but I respect the heck out of your opinion, but your rush to defend this one topic absolutely makes me suspicious as heck because of your profession.

For the most part, experts aren't "out to get you." FSG falls squarely in this category. He believes in what he does and that's a good thing. I think, deep down, he knows the CDC has dropped the ball with this. I think, deep down, he knows the pharmaceutical industry has too much power. I think, deep down, he knows insurance and pharmaceuticals are in cahoots for profit. I just think he can't allow himself to question this too deeply because it unravels his whole profession. We need guys like FSG to understand how corrupt the health care industry has become and to speak out against it. However, those of us on the outside can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There is a TON of misinformation out there, and I think it's a mistake to be too quick to want to dismantle it all. 

Personally, I think conservatives need to stop following the progressive playbook. We need to clean out the corruption and preserve the system that built all this, while being open to creating new checks and balances. Complete mistrust of the system will only lead to more destabilization, which is exactly what the powerful want. It works in their favor.