Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

You wanted the kinder, gentler me...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-08-2022, 07:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 07:15 PM)Ronster Wrote: I’ve read so many studies on Covid and the vaccines I should be awarded a PHD..

The evidence is there, we’ve been over and over it. The untested vaccines are literally poison and literally killing and injuring millions of people. That’s a fact, indisputable fact..

Sure you should, you can't even properly use the words "indisputable" or "fact" in the same post where you post your ludicrous claims.

It's also pretty humorous that you gladly accept the work of the government in the case of this newest tweet while not accepting that they sensationalized the life out of that headline they wrote. Do you think the Florida state government isn't part of the conspiracy to kill you or is this just another case of you'll believe anyone who says what you want to hear? You don't really have to answer, your posts say it more than enough.

Hmm, I simply posted information that was released by a government I trust more than the Federal Government.

You don’t see a problem with people at the CDC profiting from the vaccines? They call that a conflict of interest… but hey, those are your peeps. I’ll take the work of Florida government instead.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(10-08-2022, 08:12 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: I'm still alive after getting vaccine last year

Havent been better

Got covid twice tho , 2nd time was more of a bad cold
Covid 2 times since you got the vax? Let's hope your immune system isn't trashed.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

[Image: FeoiNCvXkAI1Am8?format=jpg&name=medium]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2022, 10:49 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-08-2022, 08:12 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: I'm still alive after getting vaccine last year

Havent been better

Same exact circumstances for me.  Except I'm in Florida.  Without the vaccine.  65 years old.

Ultimately, I'm glad both of us are still here.  I'm looking forward to visiting your beautiful country in 2024, God willing, and barring any travel restrictions.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Times are getting crazy, you never know these days. Is it just a fart, or something serious? Can’t take chances anymore. Please, for the love of of God ; know before you blow…

Analysis of 13 months UK data shows "vaccines" cause more deaths for all age groups

The cure is worse than the disease

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/09/gov-c...isk-death/

https://peterhalligan.substack.com/p/ana...data-shows

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2022, 09:42 PM by p_rushing.)

(10-09-2022, 10:46 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

Havent been better

Same exact circumstances for me.  Except I'm in Florida.  Without the vaccine.  65 years old.

Ultimately, I'm glad both of us are still here.  I'm looking forward to visiting your beautiful country in 2024, God willing, and barring any travel restrictions.
You aren't going to be allowed in unless their government is replaced. They are passing a law to allow forced vaccinations.

(10-09-2022, 09:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:46 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Same exact circumstances for me.  Except I'm in Florida.  Without the vaccine.  65 years old.

You aren't going to be allowed in unless their government is replaced. They are passing a law to allow forced vaccinations.

"You do not need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination to travel to and from Australia."

https://www.health.gov.au/health-alerts/...nal-travel

At the moment vaccines is voluntary and we no longer are doing isolations

Sooo I'm not sure where ur getting ur info from mate

(10-09-2022, 09:50 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 09:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: You aren't going to be allowed in unless their government is replaced. They are passing a law to allow forced vaccinations.

"You do not need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination to travel to and from Australia."

Check the laws that are being voted on, one is forced vaccinations.

Now your economy may be hurting too much that they need to allow travel but that is a fluid situation. I doubt it stays open for a while unless something changes. Also traveling to a country that allows forced vaccinations wouldn't be smart.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(10-10-2022, 07:34 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 09:50 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: "You do not need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination to travel to and from Australia."

Check the laws that are being voted on, one is forced vaccinations.

Now your economy may be hurting too much that they need to allow travel but that is a fluid situation. I doubt it stays open for a while unless something changes. Also traveling to a country that allows forced vaccinations wouldn't be smart.

Our borders have been open for quite a while now

As far as I'm aware there isn't any law either requiring forced vaxxed

I don't think they will because a majority of our population did get the jab

72% of people aged 16+ have got 3 doses 

And 96% of people aged 16+ have had 2

(10-10-2022, 07:38 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 07:34 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Check the laws that are being voted on, one is forced vaccinations.

96% where is the source for this?

(10-10-2022, 08:40 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 07:38 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Our borders have been open for quite a while now

96% where is the source for this?

By the power of 3 seconds on Google, I command the data to...appear!

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-an...statistics

Really awful, I guess we'll see the entire continent wiped out in a matter of days.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-10-2022, 11:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 08:40 AM)Ronster Wrote: 96% where is the source for this?

By the power of 3 seconds on Google, I command the data to...appear!

Really awful, I guess we'll see the entire continent wiped out in a matter of days.

Not days, years and years. Slowly, but surely, many thousands will die...They don't call it the clot shot for nuthin... but I have covered this at nauseum. I need a nap, a safe non vaccinated nap... YAAAWWWWNNNN

(10-10-2022, 12:29 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 11:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: By the power of 3 seconds on Google, I command the data to...appear!

Not days, years and years. Slowly, but surely, many thousands will die...They don't call it the clot shot for nuthin... but I have covered this at nauseum. I need a nap, a safe non vaccinated nap... YAAAWWWWNNNN
Duh moron.

Humans don't live forever so yes, slowly, people will die. Great insight per usual!

(10-10-2022, 12:38 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 12:29 PM)Ronster Wrote: Not days, years and years. Slowly, but surely, many thousands will die...They don't call it the clot shot for nuthin... but I have covered this at nauseum. I need a nap, a safe non vaccinated nap... YAAAWWWWNNNN
Duh moron.

Humans don't live forever so yes, slowly, people will die. Great insight per usual!

I really, really hope you are vaccinated and got all the boosters.

(10-10-2022, 07:38 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 07:34 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Check the laws that are being voted on, one is forced vaccinations.

It's in Western Australia, they extended the covid laws and added some new stuff. Gives them power to forcibly enter home and remove you. It opens the door for forced vaccinations but does specifically call it out that they can. It words it as removing you and making you follow all the rules. Well the treatment and prevention per them is a the vaccine, so they can now easily force the vaccine on you.

(10-10-2022, 12:43 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 12:38 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Duh moron.

I really, really hope you are vaccinated and got all the boosters.
Well since you think the vax causes harm or death you have just wished it another human by posting this. You are a complete coward. I feel sorry for your family. They probably don't deserve to be around such a complete fool.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-10-2022, 12:49 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 12:43 PM)Ronster Wrote: I really, really hope you are vaccinated and got all the boosters.
Well since you think the vax causes harm or death you have just wished it another human by posting this. You are a complete coward. I feel sorry for your family. They probably don't deserve to be around such a complete fool.
He believes half the country should die because of their political beliefs. He's an all-time garbage human being.

(10-10-2022, 01:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 12:49 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Well since you think the vax causes harm or death you have just wished it another human by posting this. You are a complete coward. I feel sorry for your family. They probably don't deserve to be around such a complete fool.
He believes half the country should die because of their political beliefs. He's an all-time garbage human being.

https://twitter.com/aTeXan575/status/157...Iz__GvrvtA