Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Have any studies been done about the infection rates between the mRNA type vaccine and the one jab J&J one? They are two different types of vaccines, aren’t they? I’d love to know if there’s a difference between the two.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-10-2022, 02:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 11:15 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Florida Surgeon General Reveals Scary Risks Associated With Covid Jabs

Florida surgeon general Joseph Ladapo revealed the risks associated with the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines that Biden Administration officials vowed were not a concern.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnol...ItFBFvDdN8
Either it's causing it or it is accelerating issues for people. There are a bunch of excess deaths from non-covid things that have doctors who don't think or have small practices wondering what is going on.

Without seeing the larger numbers, most people won't even know it's happening. If you have a normal 10% death rate of patients (that's high unless you see older patients), a 20% increase isn't even going to be noticed unless you have thousands of patients.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Here you go, here's a lengthy article that explains this thing you think no one knows about.

https://healthfeedback.org/what-can-expl...e-in-2022/

In short, there's no correlation between vaccine coverage and excess mortality which completely debunks the notion that vaccines are the cause of the excess deaths. Additionally excess deaths are lower in the summer of 2022 than either 2020 or 2021. For all the bloviating about excess deaths the actual data shows that the issues around Covid-19 continue to get better.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-10-2022, 12:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-10-2022, 02:46 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Either it's causing it or it is accelerating issues for people. There are a bunch of excess deaths from non-covid things that have doctors who don't think or have small practices wondering what is going on.

Without seeing the larger numbers, most people won't even know it's happening. If you have a normal 10% death rate of patients (that's high unless you see older patients), a 20% increase isn't even going to be noticed unless you have thousands of patients.

Here you go, here's a lengthy article that explains this thing you think no one knows about.

https://healthfeedback.org/what-can-expl...e-in-2022/

In short, there's no correlation between vaccine coverage and excess mortality which completely debunks the notion that vaccines are the cause of the excess deaths. Additionally excess deaths are lower in the summer of 2022 than either 2020 or 2021. For all the bloviating about excess deaths the actual data shows that the issues around Covid-19 continue to get better.
Excess deaths are down yes but so are people getting boosters. You can't use studies that handpick things to make a statement. Studies have to look at everything and unfortunately no one is allowed to do that and anything that tries is just pointed to as junk science.

There are also more deaths because of specific things and lower ages. The anecdotal reports show its vaccinated people but without control groups and long-term studies you can't prove it without a doubt. I wonder why they vaccinated all the control group people in the trials?

Most people likely don't know someone close that has died from the vaccine or even covid. The statistics just aren't high enough from either. I do know vaccinated people at work have been out sick more. I also know someone in their 30s who got myocarditis but wasn't vaccinated and didn't get covid before his diagnosis.

Lol, I can't use studies but you post anecdotes and "most people"s. Again, there is no correlation between vaccination rates and excess deaths, none.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-11-2022, 09:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, I can't use studies but you post anecdotes and "most people"s. Again, there is no correlation between vaccination rates and excess deaths, none.
You can use a study when it actually is done properly and not just cherry picking data to reach a conclusion they want.

(12-11-2022, 11:44 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/RepAndyBiggsAZ/statu...-zlTw&s=19
Nothing will happen other than a strongly worded letter. He already had an embarrassing deposition where he claimed he couldn't remember or just lied once again.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(12-11-2022, 11:20 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-11-2022, 09:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, I can't use studies but you post anecdotes and "most people"s. Again, there is no correlation between vaccination rates and excess deaths, none.
You can use a study when it actually is done properly and not just cherry picking data to reach a conclusion they want.

Lol, you of all people have no ground from which to make such a claim.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1602...TD0fQ&s=19

I think this is about to get deep..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-11-2022, 10:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1602...TD0fQ&s=19

I think this is about to get deep..
There's lots of info already out there it's just that most people won't look at it or just say it's fake because it's not from MSM. Go read the reports about his deposition, hopefully that is available at some point. It's also crazy that the very people that called him out for killing all the gays with aids by forcing a treatment plan that killed them are now out there believing every word from him and basically treating him like a cult leader.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2022, 04:02 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

I caught corona a couple of weeks ago. My brother went to the gator game, and he came over to my house after and bam. I'm pretty sure that's how it happened. Anyways, it sucked. I had a sore throat and body aches for a few days. Tha k the Lord, my immune system is nice. I'm glad it's out of the way as I seen in the news a lot of people are starting to catch it with it being the season of catching everything. For me, I'm deciding to use a mask when in the stores. I make an exception for going to the bar. It's all about risk management. I definitely dont want to catch that crap again for at least a couple of years or never.

(12-12-2022, 03:59 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I caught corona a couple of weeks ago. My brother went to the gator game, and he came over to my house after and bam. I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.  Anyways, it sucked. I had a sore throat and body aches for a few days. Tha k the Lord, my immune system is nice. I'm glad it's out of the way as I seen in the news a lot of people are starting to catch it with it being the season of catching everything. For me, I'm deciding to use a mask when in the stores. I make an exception for going to the bar. It's all about risk management. I definitely dont want to catch that crap again for at least a couple of years or never.

Yea its more annoying than anything

Got it twice this year, first was from the Gym when it wad running rampant, and the 2nd was from my younger sister 

2nd time was annoying as I developed a sinus infection that lasted 2 weeks

(12-12-2022, 03:59 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I caught corona a couple of weeks ago. My brother went to the gator game, and he came over to my house after and bam. I'm pretty sure that's how it happened. Anyways, it sucked. I had a sore throat and body aches for a few days. Tha k the Lord, my immune system is nice. I'm glad it's out of the way as I seen in the news a lot of people are starting to catch it with it being the season of catching everything. For me, I'm deciding to use a mask when in the stores. I make an exception for going to the bar. It's all about risk management. I definitely dont want to catch that crap again for at least a couple of years or never.
Don't read the info that Elon is going to release or the deposition that Fauci gave as your fragile mind might be blown.

Fauci knows the masks don't work.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2022, 10:04 AM by Jag88.)

(12-12-2022, 09:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 03:59 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I caught corona a couple of weeks ago. My brother went to the gator game, and he came over to my house after and bam. I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.  Anyways, it sucked. I had a sore throat and body aches for a few days. Tha k the Lord, my immune system is nice. I'm glad it's out of the way as I seen in the news a lot of people are starting to catch it with it being the season of catching everything. For me, I'm deciding to use a mask when in the stores. I make an exception for going to the bar. It's all about risk management. I definitely dont want to catch that crap again for at least a couple of years or never.
Don't read the info that Elon is going to release or the deposition that Fauci gave as your fragile mind might be blown.

The kn95 mask or what ever it's called works pretty good. It raises protection. It's not a force field by any means, but if you look at research, it does help.

(12-12-2022, 07:22 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:

Yea its more annoying than anything

Got it twice this year, first was from the Gym when it wad running rampant, and the 2nd was from my younger sister 

Exactly.

https://twitter.com/clairekeeley80/statu...fAfN32K-VA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

He earned it..

[Image: Fjx-eJMXkAIZ_5N?format=jpg&name=900x900]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-13-2022, 08:47 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/clairekeeley80/statu...fAfN32K-VA

As usual, false and misleading disinformation from Brownstone and the GBD team.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/g...en-deaths/

"In fact, the authors of the study cautioned against the type of claim made in the article, stating that “The nature of our autopsy study necessitates that the data are descriptive in quality and does not allow any epidemiological conclusions in terms of incidence or risk estimation”.

In an email to Health Feedback, Konrad Steinestel, head of pathology at the Bundeswehr Hospital Ulm, also said that the headline misrepresented the findings of the study,  explaining that only 8.6% of the 35 unexpected deaths included in the study were interpreted by the authors to be causally linked to the vaccine, a result consistent with two other studies[2,3].

Furthermore, the authors’ interpretation rested on the assumption that COVID-19 vaccination was responsible for these cases of sudden death because they occurred shortly after vaccination. “[T]his is a rather large assumption,” said Labos, given that the authors also managed to identify alternative explanations for the cause of death in the cases."

(12-13-2022, 10:04 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 09:13 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Don't read the info that Elon is going to release or the deposition that Fauci gave as your fragile mind might be blown.

The kn95 mask or what ever it's called works pretty good. It raises protection. It's not a force field by any means, but if you look at research, it does help.

(12-12-2022, 07:22 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Yea its more annoying than anything

Exactly.
If you can breathe, the mask is letting in airborne viruses.

(12-13-2022, 11:06 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-13-2022, 10:04 AM)Jag88 Wrote: The kn95 mask or what ever it's called works pretty good. It raises protection. It's not a force field by any means, but if you look at research, it does help.

Exactly.
If you can breathe, the mask is letting in airborne viruses.

Wearinf masks have been around for years... look at surgeons , dentists etc

U can get really good masks with strong filters 

Plenty of studies done as well  detailing how masks can reduce the chance of getting covid