Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH_rX9S6sU8

Gonna be a epic doco

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm sure that will be 100% factual and impartial. I'll probably watch it, though.

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2022, 11:50 AM by Ronster.)

https://twitter.com/arunovicdragan/statu...TbcCdD8UgA

https://twitter.com/citizenfreepres/stat...89EkZGI-Pw
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://twitter.com/its_the_dr/status/16...nlOXCwmp2w
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2023, 11:01 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-31-2022, 11:48 AM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/arunovicdragan/statu...TbcCdD8UgA

Come on, this is nonsense. What could Germans possibly know about mass killings?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-01-2023, 10:59 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-31-2022, 11:48 AM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/arunovicdragan/statu...TbcCdD8UgA

Come on, this is nonsense. What could Germans possibly know about mass killings?

LOL

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 06:23 PM by H8tank.)

(01-01-2023, 11:07 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 10:59 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Come on, this is nonsense. What could Germans possibly know about mass killings?

LOL

https://twitter.com/LeeKurtiss/status/16...3499782144

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 09:42 PM by p_rushing.)

With the Fauci Twitter files being released this week, remember to take it easy on the people that are coming to terms with their whole world being turned upside down. They generally aren't mentally strong enough for that.

Some news out today about the HHS adding a "20% bonus on the total hospital stay for giving Remdesivir." when the WHO said it should not be used in November 2020.

Most people who paid attention already knew the failed Ebola treatment didn't work, was killing people by destroying their liver and kidneys, and hospitals were getting kickbacks for using it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I believe we have just mandated that everyone comming in from China must do a pcr test plus a few days isolation I believe

(01-03-2023, 09:47 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 09:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: No, he didn’t.

Well, that’s what the team said. And I’m sorry, when has it ever been normal for sooo many young athletes dying or having cardiac issues? Nothing about what happened to that young man last night was normal. 

I’ve been watching Football for damn near 50 years and I’ve NEVER seen this happen before..

The NFL will never admit their I’ll advised mandate was possibly a huge mistake. Sadly, we will keep seeing this story play out again and again.

Shut the [BLEEP] up and get the [BLEEP] out of here you [BLEEP] moron.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023, 10:22 AM by Ronster.)

(01-03-2023, 10:11 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 09:47 AM)Ronster Wrote: Well, that’s what the team said. And I’m sorry, when has it ever been normal for sooo many young athletes dying or having cardiac issues? Nothing about what happened to that young man last night was normal. 

I’ve been watching Football for damn near 50 years and I’ve NEVER seen this happen before..

The NFL will never admit their I’ll advised mandate was possibly a huge mistake. Sadly, we will keep seeing this story play out again and again.

There are millions of young people playing sports.  Sports involve a significant amount of exertion, and heart issues will show up.  Are you sure the statistics for this year are not normal?  Have you compared the rate of incidences to other years?

Bra, tell me a time when so many athletes and other young people ever had this many cardiac issues. It doesn’t matter one iota if you believe the vaccines do or do not have anything to do with these young people dying. 

The fact is all those young people have one thing in common, the vaccines. And prior to the Vax, young people weren’t falling down dead with the frequency we see now. Why now?

(01-03-2023, 10:17 AM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 09:47 AM)Ronster Wrote: Well, that’s what the team said. And I’m sorry, when has it ever been normal for sooo many young athletes dying or having cardiac issues? Nothing about what happened to that young man last night was normal. 

Shut the [BLEEP] up and get the [BLEEP] out of here you [BLEEP] moron.

Hahahaha

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023, 10:32 AM by RicoTx.)

(01-03-2023, 09:47 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 09:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: No, he didn’t.

Well, that’s what the team said. And I’m sorry, when has it ever been normal for sooo many young athletes dying or having cardiac issues? Nothing about what happened to that young man last night was normal. 

Chuck Hughes died on the field in 1971.  Was the mandates too?

Dumb [BLEEP].

(01-03-2023, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:11 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: There are millions of young people playing sports.  Sports involve a significant amount of exertion, and heart issues will show up.  Are you sure the statistics for this year are not normal?  Have you compared the rate of incidences to other years?

Bra, tell me a time when so many athletes and other young people ever had this many cardiac issues. It doesn’t matter one iota if you believe the vaccines do or do not have anything to do with these young people dying. 

The fact is all those young people have one thing in common, the vaccines. And prior to the Vax, young people weren’t falling down dead with the frequency we see now. Why now?

(01-03-2023, 10:17 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: Shut the [BLEEP] up and get the [BLEEP] out of here you [BLEEP] moron.

Hahahaha

Please suspend this [BLEEP] head.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-03-2023, 10:11 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: There are millions of young people playing sports.  Sports involve a significant amount of exertion, and heart issues will show up.  Are you sure the statistics for this year are not normal?  Have you compared the rate of incidences to other years?

Do you have any facts to support that statement?  How do you know that the numbers this year are not normal?

(01-03-2023, 10:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: Bra, tell me a time when so many athletes and other young people ever had this many cardiac issues. It doesn’t matter one iota if you believe the vaccines do or do not have anything to do with these young people dying. 

Do you have any facts to support that statement?  How do you know that the numbers this year are not normal?

I have my eyes and ears, but if I must,  I’ll present some data to support my position

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023, 10:58 AM by Ronster.)

There is a lot of information for those that simply look, but here is just one, I can post many more if you like.

Heart Disorders up 118% and Excess Deaths up 40% among Young Adults since they were given the Covid-19 Vaccine

https://expose-news.com/2021/11/26/heart...ts-rising/

(01-03-2023, 10:58 AM)Ronster Wrote: There is a lot of information for those that simply look, but here is just one, I can post many more if you like.

Heart Disorders up 118% and Excess Deaths up 40% among Young Adults since they were given the Covid-19 Vaccine

https://expose-news.com/2021/11/26/heart...ts-rising/

Keep this [BLEEP] in the proper forum.  If you want to spew your conspiracy theories in that cesspool feel free.  Could a mod PLEASE move this garbage?  I stay out of that forum for a reason.

Yeah get out of here with your conspiracy theorist political garbage. Guy should get suspended from the board for trying to bring that up when the guy is fighting for his life.

(01-03-2023, 10:17 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: Shut the [BLEEP] up and get the [BLEEP] out of here you [BLEEP] moron.

Hahahaha
You are a garbage human being. Always have been and always will be.

(01-03-2023, 11:23 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: Bra, tell me a time when so many athletes and other young people ever had this many cardiac issues. It doesn’t matter one iota if you believe the vaccines do or do not have anything to do with these young people dying. 

Hahahaha
You are a garbage human being. Always have been and always will be.

I just love the 'reputable' sites where this clown gets his 'facts'.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023, 12:12 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

Conspiracy huh? LOL,

Somebody should tell the country of Japan..

Japan Launches Official Investigation Into Millions of COVID Vaccine Deaths

https://newspunch.com/japan-launches-off...ne-deaths/

https://twitter.com/_aussie17/status/160...Q39cU_mBIA