Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023, 10:56 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-03-2023, 10:31 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Chuck Hughes died on the field in 1971.  Was the mandates too?

Dumb [BLEEP]

Please site your knowledge since you make it up all the time.

Maybe you should do some reading before you just throw a name out there because you saw it somewhere else and being used to try and explain this away.

He died from a blood clot breaking loose and killing him. His artery was close to being entirely blocked. He had a heart attack in the preseason. Then during the season he died on the field.

I'll give you a link this time even though you won't bother to read it.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ring-game/

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-03-2023, 02:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: Bra, tell me a time when so many athletes and other young people ever had this many cardiac issues. It doesn’t matter one iota if you believe the vaccines do or do not have anything to do with these young people dying. 

The fact is all those young people have one thing in common, the vaccines. And prior to the Vax, young people weren’t falling down dead with the frequency we see now. Why now?

Hahahaha

You presented a video earlier that claimed vaccine injury from incidents that occurred before the Vax was available. You got fooled.
That video is garbage and should be called out because of that

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023, 11:10 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-03-2023, 10:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: Bra, tell me a time when so many athletes and other young people ever had this many cardiac issues. It doesn’t matter one iota if you believe the vaccines do or do not have anything to do with these young people dying. 

The fact is all those young people have one thing in common, the vaccines. And prior to the Vax, young people weren’t falling down dead with the frequency we see now. Why now?

Do you have any facts to support that statement?  How do you know that the numbers this year are not normal?
Here are links you can't question. The 2nd link you could try to dismiss but look at each referenced occurrence.

1966-2004 - 1,101
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17143117/

Other newer studies showed ~60 deaths per year.

This site tracks 2021-2022, these are all referenced. I won't post their total though because their total includes former athletes who may be old and have natural heart issues. Each name is referred, with age, location, etc so you can read and decide on your own.

The counts are a lot higher than 60 per year if you add all the <35 yr olds like the other studies were generally limited to.
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes...ovid-shot/

(01-03-2023, 04:10 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Hey Ronster

What about other contact sports like Rugby where they don't have any padding at all , there hasn't been any cases of heart attacks or heart issues at all due to the vaccine or even anything else.
There have been but I don't remember all the ages. The 2 I know of offhand were semi-retired or retired and I think late 40s or older so I wouldn't count them in the metrics.

Similar to football though, the 2 sports are different than other sports and allow lots of rest in-between exertions. They don't have the requirements that other sports do. 350lb lineman are able to play it fine without collapsing.

There are also a lot more health screenings done on players to catch preexisting issues that cause heart issues and would lead to a player collapsing on the field.

(01-03-2023, 07:57 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdk3a9pI_jA

Intriguing family lol

Any relation Ronster ? Lol

I would never use my child as a political prop, regardless of what side I’m on.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2023, 10:31 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-03-2023, 11:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Do you have any facts to support that statement?  How do you know that the numbers this year are not normal?
Here are links you can't question. The 2nd link you could try to dismiss but look at each referenced occurrence.

1966-2004 - 1,101

This site tracks 2021-2022, these are all referenced. I won't post their total though because their total includes former athletes who may be old and have natural heart issues. Each name is referred, with age, location, etc so you can read and decide on your own.

The counts are a lot higher than 60 per year if you add all the <35 yr olds like the other studies were generally limited to.

There's nothing in those articles that backs up your assertion (prior to the Vax, young people weren’t falling down dead with the frequency we see now.) with any data or any scientific study.  All it says is, "gee there are lots of athletes dying.  Probably they all got vaccinated, but we don't know because that information is not public."  

And then it lists athletes who have had a cardiac event, nothing about their vaccination status, no study of how many there were, no comparison to prior years.  Nothing.  

I didn't want to get sucked into this ridiculous 461-page thread about Covid vaccines, but you posted this garbage in a football-related thread and I responded there.  Then they moved it here, and here I am.  Sucked into this cesspool where there is one stupid unsupported allegation after another, and after each one is refuted, another one appears.  

You made a bull [BLEEP] statement and, as usual, you can't back it up.  And I don't want to participate in this.  

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2023, 10:37 AM by WingerDinger.)

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...tkDzA&s=19

Yeah, [BLEEP] you and your vaccine..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2023, 11:15 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-04-2023, 10:36 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...tkDzA&s=19

Only difference this time around was that the whole world was their N-word.

Sadly, all kinds of companies over the years have used Africa as their beta-test lab. And that's the real 'racism'.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-04-2023, 10:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...lWJVw&s=19

Holy hell..

Between our Government, Big Pharma and the FDA. Our entire country is a guinea pig and lab experiment. There's a [BLEEP] ton of "food" that gets pumped out into our stores here, it's been going on for decades. Some of the ingredients we consume are banned in other countries. 

A lot of that has led this country into a long laundry list of issues. Between Cancer rates, Obesity rates and even the mental health aspect of eating god knows what. It's sad. People just continue to willingly accept everything and anything that comes out of these people's mouths. These "experts" that don't give a [BLEEP] about your or your family in the grand scheme of things.

Nobody finds it odd that Pfizer was [BLEEP] heavily advertised or sponsoring some of these major media outlets? Of course you're not going to hear the truth about some of their shady practices. You're not going to bite the hand that feeds you. It's just frustrating. And, don't get me wrong. I am not for nor against Vaccines. 

However, whether you hear it first hand through real life experiences within your own family or social circle. Which I did. Went through it with my father in 2021 and my father in law in 2020 at the height of the virus and it's strains. There's more than one way to skin a cat. My dad took Ivermectin after following a 10 day protocol that was not working for him. 3 days on Ivermectin and he was back to being able to eat, move around and function as normally as possible. He's pushing close to 60. 

My father in law was in the hospital for two weeks. Had to have a respirator at his house for two months just to keep his oxygen going. He was vaccinated. The 2nd time he was vaccinated, same day he went home, he went to use the restroom and blacked out sitting on the toilet. My mother in law found him but thankfully he was okay. He's pushing over 60. 

My wife's aunt and uncle are in their 50's and they're health nuts in Croatia. They eat extremely clean, basically paleo, they were against vaccines after her Uncle's cousin got a vaccine shot and dropped dead a month later from a heart attack. They had no choice but to get vaccinated last year or the year before because they wanted to fly over here to see my wife's grandmother in Jacksonville.

They have said all year last year after that vaccine they were noticing more and more challenges immunity wise and they were getting colds, coughing issues, etc. Something they had rarely had any issues with. Again, not for nor against it. I just think, it's not a bad idea to question these companies with questionable reputations. 

Just because you and your family (not you in particular, just a generalization on my part) didn't experience or have any adverse effects from getting vaccinated doesn't mean that somebody else didn't have that experience on their end. It also doesn't mean that alternative medicine, such as Ivermectin, which was heavily demonized and labeled "horse paste" by the MSM is also ineffective or too risky to take.

That [BLEEP] saved my father's life. I am 110% convinced that it did and I am thankful for the Doctor that professional prescribed it to him.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-04-2023, 10:48 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 10:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...lWJVw&s=19

Holy hell..

Between our Government, Big Pharma and the FDA. Our entire country is a guinea pig and lab experiment. There's a [BLEEP] ton of "food" that gets pumped out into our stores here, it's been going on for decades. Some of the ingredients we consume are banned in other countries. 

A lot of that has led this country into a long laundry list of issues. Between Cancer rates, Obesity rates and even the mental health aspect of eating god knows what. It's sad. People just continue to willingly accept everything and anything that comes out of these people's mouths. These "experts" that don't give a [BLEEP] about your or your family in the grand scheme of things.

Nobody finds it odd that Pfizer was [BLEEP] heavily advertised or sponsoring some of these major media outlets? Of course you're not going to hear the truth about some of their shady practices. You're not going to bite the hand that feeds you. It's just frustrating. And, don't get me wrong. I am not for nor against Vaccines. 

However, whether you hear it first hand through real life experiences within your own family or social circle. Which I did. Went through it with my father in 2021 and my father in law in 2020 at the height of the virus and it's strains. There's more than one way to skin a cat. My dad took Ivermectin after following a 10 day protocol that was not working for him. 3 days on Ivermectin and he was back to being able to eat, move around and function as normally as possible. He's pushing close to 60. 

My father in law was in the hospital for two weeks. Had to have a respirator at his house for two months just to keep his oxygen going. He was vaccinated. The 2nd time he was vaccinated, same day he went home, he went to use the restroom and blacked out sitting on the toilet. My mother in law found him but thankfully he was okay. He's pushing over 60. 

My wife's aunt and uncle are in their 50's and they're health nuts in Croatia. They eat extremely clean, basically paleo, they were against vaccines after her Uncle's cousin got a vaccine shot and dropped dead a month later from a heart attack. They had no choice but to get vaccinated last year or the year before because they wanted to fly over here to see my wife's grandmother in Jacksonville.

They have said all year last year after that vaccine they were noticing more and more challenges immunity wise and they were getting colds, coughing issues, etc. Something they had rarely had any issues with. Again, not for nor against it. I just think, it's not a bad idea to question these companies with questionable reputations. 

Just because you and your family (not you in particular, just a generalization on my part) didn't experience or have any adverse effects from getting vaccinated doesn't mean that somebody else didn't have that experience on their end. It also doesn't mean that alternative medicine, such as Ivermectin, which was heavily demonized and labeled "horse paste" by the MSM is also ineffective or too risky to take.

That [BLEEP] saved my father's life. I am 110% convinced that it did and I am thankful for the Doctor that professional prescribed it to him.

There was no real money to be made if everyone just took that horse paste.

(01-04-2023, 10:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 10:48 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Between our Government, Big Pharma and the FDA. Our entire country is a guinea pig and lab experiment. There's a [BLEEP] ton of "food" that gets pumped out into our stores here, it's been going on for decades. Some of the ingredients we consume are banned in other countries. 

There was no real money to be made if everyone just took that horse paste.

Nope. None. I got it for free at Publix from the Pharmacy. My Mom said he was night and day better after taking Ivermectin. He couldn't eat or keep anything down. He couldn't stand drinking water. His body ached all over. Cold sweats, etc. He's a tough son of a [BLEEP]. He's not the sensitive type. So when he texted me and my brothers late one night privately basically saying it's kicking his [BLEEP] and that he loves us. I knew it was serious. I had to do something. I had to. 

Mayo's protocol was not working. It pissed me off when they laughed at my younger brother for even suggesting Ivermectin. Here it is, my Dad's getting his teeth kicked in 10 days into your protocol and Ivermectin gets the job done in 3 days? Kiss my [BLEEP]. That's all I had to say after that. Meanwhile, a year before all of this, my wife's immediate family followed exactly what the media and big Pharma was pushing. 

They faced even more challenges than my father did. Ivermectin was widely known about in Eastern European countries and it was used in Japan and India. Completely over the counter as well. There was plenty of reports and data to support it's effectiveness in treating a wide variety of illnesses. Our media chopped it up left and right and divided people over it.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-04-2023, 11:13 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 10:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: There was no real money to be made if everyone just took that horse paste.

Nope. None. I got it for free at Publix from the Pharmacy. My Mom said he was night and day better after taking Ivermectin. He couldn't eat or keep anything down. He couldn't stand drinking water. His body ached all over. Cold sweats, etc. He's a tough son of a [BLEEP]. He's not the sensitive type. So when he texted me and my brothers late one night privately basically saying it's kicking his [BLEEP] and that he loves us. I knew it was serious. I had to do something. I had to. 

Mayo's protocol was not working. It pissed me off when they laughed at my younger brother for even suggesting Ivermectin. Here it is, my Dad's getting his teeth kicked in 10 days into your protocol and Ivermectin gets the job done in 3 days? Kiss my [BLEEP]. That's all I had to say after that. Meanwhile, a year before all of this, my wife's immediate family followed exactly what the media and big Pharma was pushing. 

They faced even more challenges than my father did. Ivermectin was widely known about in Eastern European countries and it was used in Japan and India. Completely over the counter as well. There was plenty of reports and data to support it's effectiveness in treating a wide variety of illnesses. Our media chopped it up left and right and divided people over it.

I'm glad he pulled through! Sorry you had to deal with that.. Nobody should have to deal with that.

Not covid related but Vaccines in general and sure this will be anecdotal. My wife and I have been in different camps over the covid vaccine, her for me against. She has also badgered me every year to get the flu shot. Four weeks ago she received this year’s version of the flu shot and on Christmas Eve I literally carried her to the ER because she had lost the use of her legs. She went to work on Thursday morning and by the end of the day could not stand without assistance. She was checked for blood clots that evening via her PCP and had x-rays on Friday. Saturday after her third fall I scooped her up against her protest and carted her off to the ER where she was diagnosed with Guillain Barre Syndrome. She was treated almost immediately by a very aggressive neurologist and thank God is expected to make a full recovery over the next few months. Here is the kicker, this rare disease is attributed to vaccines, and the type of vaccine used for the flu in particular.

I don’t have any answers and do not pretend to; however, I do not trust big pharma and am convinced they care more about their profits than your well being. Anyone that doesn’t question where career politicians invest their money, how votes are cast, how bureaucrats suppress debate is either naive, does not want to know or is just plain stupid.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(01-04-2023, 11:20 AM)copycat Wrote: Not covid related but Vaccines in general and sure this will be anecdotal.  My wife and I have been in different camps over the covid vaccine, her for me against.  She has also badgered me every year to get the flu shot.  Four weeks ago she received this year’s version of the flu shot and on Christmas Eve I literally carried her to the ER because she had lost the use of her legs.  She went to work on Thursday morning and by the end of the day could not stand without assistance.  She was checked for blood clots that evening via her PCP and had x-rays on Friday.  Saturday after her third fall I scooped her up against her protest and carted her off to the ER where she was diagnosed with Guillain Barre Syndrome.  She was treated almost immediately by a very aggressive neurologist and thank God is expected to make a full recovery over the next few months.  Here is the kicker, this rare disease is attributed to vaccines, and the type of vaccine used for the flu in particular. 

I don’t have any answers and do not pretend to; however, I do not trust big pharma and am convinced they care more about their profits than your well being.  Anyone that doesn’t question where career politicians invest their money, how votes are cast, how bureaucrats suppress debate is either naive, does not want to know or is just plain stupid.

That's scary as hell. My boss at work, his wife, also my former coworker, she has the same exact syndrome. She has only had two episodes of it her whole life but two years ago it was the worst one for her and him. He was terrified man. He had to take care of her every need for two weeks straight and she's in her late 30's. 

He called me up late one night, a little tipsy, just to take the edge off, right around the holiday's. He said it was rough. She can't move her face, her eyes are locked in an odd position, wiping her up after the bathroom, feeding her. It's terrifying. She can't get any vaccines I believe because of this as well. 

They're in the same exact camp. I think he ended up getting the Johnson & Johnson dose last year but he was fine.

(01-04-2023, 10:41 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 10:36 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/stat...tkDzA&s=19

Only difference this time around was that the whole world was their N-word.

Sadly, all kinds of companies over the years have used Africa as their beta-test lab.  And that's the real 'racism'.

Agreed. Bill Gates was and more than likely still is a big producer in this field in particular. His foundation has also been linked to these issues in Africa and India in particular. I get it. It's a numbers game. Nothing is perfect, etc.

However, failure to disclose possible side effects, defects and disabling aspects to the parents of these children is chiefly on their companies and people in charge. 

They get away with it. Because nobody really cares about black and brown people globally. Sad reality. It's not just an American thing neither. Been around plenty of other countries and people from different backgrounds in Europe and Asia and they have the same dirty [BLEEP] beliefs and hatred.

(01-03-2023, 11:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Do you have any facts to support that statement?  How do you know that the numbers this year are not normal?

1966-2004 - 1,101

You should read Adrian Wong's analysis of your second link. You'll stop using it as a citation once you do.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-04-2023, 10:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 11:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Here are links you can't question. The 2nd link you could try to dismiss but look at each referenced occurrence.

1966-2004 - 1,101

There's nothing in those articles that backs up your assertion (prior to the Vax, young people weren’t falling down dead with the frequency we see now.) with any data or any scientific study.  All it says is, "gee there are lots of athletes dying.  Probably they all got vaccinated, but we don't know because that information is not public."  

And then it lists athletes who have had a cardiac event, nothing about their vaccination status, no study of how many there were, no comparison to prior years.  Nothing.  

I didn't want to get sucked into this ridiculous 461-page thread about Covid vaccines, but you posted this garbage in a football-related thread and I responded there.  Then they moved it here, and here I am.  Sucked into this cesspool where there is one stupid unsupported allegation after another, and after each one is refuted, another one appears.  

You made a bull [BLEEP] statement and, as usual, you can't back it up.  And I don't want to participate in this.  
Did you bother to read the peer reviewed study I posted? How about the others that are posted? There are plenty of studies that show everything.

I guess you a true believer in the trust me I'm a scientist no need to look at the data.

(01-04-2023, 01:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You should read Adrian Wong's analysis of your second link. You'll stop using it as a citation once you do.

I haven't gone into every link but have spot checked them and they were on other sources. Now it is definitely open to fraudulent data. The overall count is definitely fake, it's why I said I wouldn't report their +1,000 number. They include anyone who was an athlete, even if they are now old or retired and still younger. You can also setup fake websites to fool people and then add that to the site.

There are also some other database sites that track these but they are all mostly open for people to add info and people on both sides can lie, generally for profit.

I'll read the analysis and see what it says.

Evidently India is going to investigate why so many young people who were vaxed are dying of heart related issues.

Probably because they don't understand science... right FSG?