Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(01-05-2023, 02:45 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Probably because they don't understand science... right FSG?

It's good that they are investigating, I'm not opposed to that. But what has been done thus far doesn't show much causation and I don't expect any studies produced to change you guys' minds. We still have Ivermectin believers no matter how many studies show no benefit, why would these studies be any different?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can tell you two things: Any findings of causation will not come from the US, nor will it be supported by the data in the US.

Until you acknowledge that our institutions intentionally manipulate and bury data, which is an incontrovertible fact (especially in your field), you just cannot confidently assert any "truth." GIGO, right? You should know this is a problem by now.

I said from the start that if there was something wrong with this vaccine, it would take about 3-5 years to work its way through the "facts." That is not a random number. That's just about the time it takes for there to be enough evidence to overturn what is pushed down by corrupt and greedy corporations. This is easily observed if take a look at previous examples of Big Pharma negligence. They don't just con the average person, the have to pull one over on doctors and administrators first. It used to be that insurance would push back against it, but that's not even an issue anymore. We have a serious problem in our medical industry, and I don't think you are vigilant enough, man.

If you were less dogmatic about this issue, you'd see that the "conspiracy quacks" have been right about enough to warrant a level of mistrust. That's not on them... that's on our institutions from being unreliable in the first place. I realize that science is a process, but it's our politicians and scientists that are shutting down the discussions, and it's not because they have crushed it so hard that's it's not up for debate. It's because they are arrogant, and in many cases, greedy.

(01-05-2023, 09:44 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I can tell you two things: Any findings of causation will not come from the US, nor will it be supported by the data in the US.

Until you acknowledge that our institutions intentionally manipulate and bury data, which is an incontrovertible fact (especially in your field), you just cannot confidently assert any "truth." GIGO, right? You should know this is a problem by now.

I said from the start that if there was something wrong with this vaccine, it would take about 3-5 years to work its way through the "facts." That is not a random number. That's just about the time it takes for there to be enough evidence to overturn what is pushed down by corrupt and greedy corporations. This is easily observed if take a look at previous examples of Big Pharma negligence. They don't just con the average person, the have to pull one over on doctors and administrators first. It used to be that insurance would push back against it, but that's not even an issue anymore. We have a serious problem in our medical industry, and I don't think you are vigilant enough, man.

If you were less dogmatic about this issue, you'd see that the "conspiracy quacks" have been right about enough to warrant a level of mistrust. That's not on them... that's on our institutions from being unreliable in the first place. I realize that science is a process, but it's our politicians and scientists that are shutting down the discussions, and it's not because they have crushed it so hard that's it's not up for debate. It's because they are arrogant, and in many cases, greedy.

And that's why nobody can trust Big Pharma, health facilities or even our own Government anymore..

I'm sure fudging numbers for them had been a thing since it's inception. It's just the mass population didn't know about it until recently. We've all had the rug pulled out from underneath us. But at least we all know what we're up against now and who the real enemy is.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

You guys are so far down the anti-everything hole that you've lost all perspective on exactly where the world you live in comes from.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-05-2023, 11:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You guys are so far down the anti-everything hole that you've lost all perspective on exactly where the world you live in comes from.

There's a reason why.. Because we've been lied to by the same entities that were supposed to protect us..

[Image: 20230105-105657.jpg]

We've been threatened by The Government and Health Agencies for not complying. They've threatened our jobs, our travel, our right to assemble, houses of worship, threatening to discharge military personnel.. Close your business or go to jail..

The Government, CDC, Big Pharma can all kiss my non-conforming [BLEEP], and that includes anyone that agrees with them.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-05-2023, 11:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You guys are so far down the anti-everything hole that you've lost all perspective on exactly where the world you live in comes from.

My "anti" starts with corruption and ends with transparency and accountability. You consistently try to win arguments here with statistics that are manufactured. You rarely take the time to peel back the layers of the onion in any critical way, and it shows... you're just doing what you were trained to do.

(01-05-2023, 05:00 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

My "anti" starts with corruption and ends with transparency and accountability. You consistently try to win arguments here with statistics that are manufactured. You rarely take the time to peel back the layers of the onion in any critical way, and it shows... you're just doing what you were trained to do.
Just look at the fines, payouts, etc for Pfizer since 2005 or so. It's billions of dollars. Any company that isn't afraid of or going under by having to pay out that much money can't be trusted to tell you the current weather outside.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Interesting study here.

https://www.insideprecisionmedicine.com/...-in-blood/

I'd have to get in and look at the numbers, but the last study I saw confirmed that men under 40 had a higher risk of developing myocarditis FROM 2-dose vaccination.

https://twitter.com/realstewpeters/statu...gkBbFBlDPA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Yes, this is a COVID related story........ As I read more and more of stories like this, I'm DAMN GLAD that I NEVER got "The Jab"!!!!!!!!

Mom's Teen Basketball Player Son Had Blood Clots in Brain, Now There's Another, And She Blames 1 Thing

In the spring of 2021, Everest Romney had a bright future.

The 6-foot-9 sophomore played on Corner Canyon High School’s basketball team in Draper, Utah. The 17-year-old told a TV interviewer he had high hopes for getting a scholarship to play college basketball.

Then, on April 21 of that year, he got the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination.

https://www.westernjournal.com/moms-teen...n=memelink
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 09:56 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

Pfizer needs to be bankrupted

https://twitter.com/thechiefnerd/status/...8bvyPkxKUg
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-13-2023, 09:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: Pfizer needs to be bankrupted

https://twitter.com/thechiefnerd/status/...8bvyPkxKUg

Not just Pfizer.  Big Pharma strikes again, this time Biogen.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/sto...gularities

Quote:WASHINGTON —  The Food and Drug Administration’s contentious approval of a questionable Alzheimer’s drug took another hit Thursday as congressional investigators called the process “rife with irregularities.”

The 18-month investigation by two House committees detailed “atypical collaboration” between FDA regulators and a company it’s supposed to oversee — Aduhelm manufacturer Biogen. The probe also cited Biogen documents saying the company intended to “make history” when it set what investigators called an “unjustifiably high” initial price of $56,000 a year for the drug.

Thursday’s report said the FDA and Biogen engaged in an unusually high volume of phone calls, meetings and emails, some of them not properly documented. In addition, the regulators and company spent months working together to prepare a briefing document for the FDA’s advisors

Never underestimate the ability of Big Pharma to influence the entire medical industry.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

We have got to do something about Big Pharma. They completely exploit US citizens for profit. And before FSG jumps in on their behalf, it's not that they don't make good products (sometimes), it's that they intentionally price gouge and manipulate data to bolster their profits. Something like 90% of all their revenue comes from the US, and this is, at least in part, because Europe holds them to higher standards.

(01-14-2023, 09:32 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: We have got to do something about Big Pharma. They completely exploit US citizens for profit. And before FSG jumps in on their behalf, it's not that they don't make good products (sometimes), it's that they intentionally price gouge and manipulate data to bolster their profits. Something like 90% of all their revenue comes from the US, and this is, at least in part, because Europe holds them to higher standards.

I don't fault them too much for that but also understand they aren't in business to heal people. They are a for profit company and profit drives everything they do. The manipulation, bribery, cheating, etc all need to be stopped by enforcing the laws.

The only way to solve it is to take over the researchers and remove the profit aspect. Generic companies exist but they don’t have the research requirements so they can still make profit on the small profit margins.

There are plenty of low cost off label treatments that seem to work for a lot of different things but no company will research it because there is no profit. So the government would need to do the research or pay for companies who cure or provide successful treatments.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

The dam is bursting, they cannot hide anymore. People dropping dead, literally; everyday.

https://twitter.com/senronjohnson/status...WaXbuyvLHg

(01-14-2023, 09:32 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: We have got to do something about Big Pharma. They completely exploit US citizens for profit. And before FSG jumps in on their behalf, it's not that they don't make good products (sometimes), it's that they intentionally price gouge and manipulate data to bolster their profits. Something like 90% of all their revenue comes from the US, and this is, at least in part, because Europe holds them to higher standards.

The reason prices are higher in America is because foreign countries place price caps on their products. It's just one more way that America subsidizes the whole planet. And all business exploit for profit, that's Capitalism. If we really wanted to win this we'd lower taxes to bring their manufacturing here then tariff the hell out of the exports to make those other countries pay their fair share. But no one in power wants that, they have it good already, on our backs.

Fauci has to pay, he is a mass murderer. Lots of people need to pay. For stupidly and blindly pushing this poison onto people, THEY were warned and ignored it to score political points.

Families devastated, youth wasted and they STILL are pushing this on everyone.

How can we EVER trust a word any of them ever say again? Take your good intentions and shove em up your ignorant [BLEEP]…

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 06:03 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-14-2023, 05:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

The reason prices are higher in America is because foreign countries place price caps on their products. It's just one more way that America subsidizes the whole planet. And all business exploit for profit, that's Capitalism. If we really wanted to win this we'd lower taxes to bring their manufacturing here then tariff the hell out of the exports to make those other countries pay their fair share. But no one in power wants that, they have it good already, on our backs.

That wouldn't work. They would maove their manufacturing back overseas just as quickly as they brought it here.  Export tariffs are extremely hard to get right. 
We should just join other countries with the price cap idea.  If they need more money for research, let them apply for grants.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Lol.

(01-14-2023, 06:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 05:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The reason prices are higher in America is because foreign countries place price caps on their products. It's just one more way that America subsidizes the whole planet. And all business exploit for profit, that's Capitalism. If we really wanted to win this we'd lower taxes to bring their manufacturing here then tariff the hell out of the exports to make those other countries pay their fair share. But no one in power wants that, they have it good already, on our backs.

That wouldn't work. They would maove their manufacturing back overseas just as quickly as they brought it here.  Export tariffs are extremely hard to get right. 
We should just join other countries with the price cap idea.  If they need more money for research, let them apply for grants.

Yeah, price controls are the answer.  Rolleyes