Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2023 Offseason Roster Moves

(03-02-2023, 12:18 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 05:49 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Somehow I don't believe it is as easy as "step in".  Also, right now with the three of them we are pretty good shape at tackle.  We were really lucky injury wise last year.  What weren't the Titans on their fourth tackle or something that last game?

I agree with you. My question is how come Little couldn’t beat out Taylor the last couple years.

Little is an LT.  He's clearly more comfortable there.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 01:44 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-02-2023, 01:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 01:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ramsey doesn't have 7-8 more years of elite play left dude.

He's a supremely talented CB but he is on the decline, he costs way too much money, and outside CB is not a need at all for this team right now.

He's been spotty at best. Especially in big moments. He got lucky with Stafford pulling that throw out of his [BLEEP] a few years ago in Tampa Bay. Otherwise he would have been remembered for getting roasted one-on-one with Mike Evans with Tom Brady and the Buccaneers going back to the Superbowl again. 

We already removed this cancer from the team before. No reason to bring him back. He's still a diva at the end of the day. The same finger pointing [BLEEP] he did down here he's been doing out West in L.A from time to time. Let him end up in Dallas so he can be one of Jerry's boys and really shine as the diva that he is.
He also gave up almost 200 yards in the Sb.   175 I think it was, he almost singlehandedly cost the Rams a SB.

(03-02-2023, 01:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 01:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He's been spotty at best. Especially in big moments. He got lucky with Stafford pulling that throw out of his [BLEEP] a few years ago in Tampa Bay. Otherwise he would have been remembered for getting roasted one-on-one with Mike Evans with Tom Brady and the Buccaneers going back to the Superbowl again. 

We already removed this cancer from the team before. No reason to bring him back. He's still a diva at the end of the day. The same finger pointing [BLEEP] he did down here he's been doing out West in L.A from time to time. Let him end up in Dallas so he can be one of Jerry's boys and really shine as the diva that he is.
He also gave up almost 200 yards in the Sb.   175 I think it was, he almost singlehandedly cost the Rams a SB.
We need a no return policy....
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-02-2023, 01:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 01:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ramsey doesn't have 7-8 more years of elite play left dude.

He's a supremely talented CB but he is on the decline, he costs way too much money, and outside CB is not a need at all for this team right now.

He's been spotty at best. Especially in big moments. He got lucky with Stafford pulling that throw out of his [BLEEP] a few years ago in Tampa Bay. Otherwise he would have been remembered for getting roasted one-on-one with Mike Evans with Tom Brady and the Buccaneers going back to the Superbowl again. 

It's all a moot point. The Jags aren't bringing him in.

People gotta move on.

Engram set to be franchise tagged per Adam schefter

(03-02-2023, 02:21 PM)Gavdab81 Wrote: Engram set to be franchise tagged per Adam schefter

He say which flavor of tag?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(03-02-2023, 02:21 PM)Gavdab81 Wrote: Engram set to be franchise tagged per Adam schefter
They can still work a long-term deal with him until he actually signs it.

They did this with Cam too.

(03-02-2023, 02:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
They can still work a long-term deal with him until he actually signs it.

Yeah I'm not concerned. Both sides have said they're cool with using the tag as a stop-gap to hammer out a deal.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(03-02-2023, 03:29 PM)RicoTx Wrote: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3576...evan-engra

Interesting note in there about last year. I didn't know Baalke wanted to get him signed up for a longer deal. Engram really bet on himself. Good for him. Sucks for us. I am sure they'll figure something out before the regular season starts.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

As others have posted:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1631355377722834945?s=20

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 06:03 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-02-2023, 02:32 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 02:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: They can still work a long-term deal with him until he actually signs it.

Yeah I'm not concerned. Both sides have said they're cool with using the tag as a stop-gap to hammer out a deal.
Yep, and we could even franchise him again next year if we wanted too

Good decision by Baalke

(03-02-2023, 12:53 PM)Newton Wrote: Why is the media still talking about Ramsey coming home? I guess it would make a nice narrative for them. Seems close to zero percent chance. He has likely lost a step and is overpriced, not to mention the attitude issues.

They need to nip that [BLEEP] in the bud. Dude is a cancer in the locker room and on the field. I don't want to ever see him in a Jags uniform again. Ever.

(03-02-2023, 06:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 12:53 PM)Newton Wrote: Why is the media still talking about Ramsey coming home? I guess it would make a nice narrative for them. Seems close to zero percent chance. He has likely lost a step and is overpriced, not to mention the attitude issues.

They need to nip that [BLEEP] in the bud. Dude is a cancer in the locker room and on the field. I don't want to ever see him in a Jags uniform again. Ever.
I’m in total agreement

(03-02-2023, 08:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/jfowlerespn/status/1...915L-t18Xg

It was only a matter of time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(03-02-2023, 08:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/jfowlerespn/status/1...915L-t18Xg

Oh I would hate for someone to trade for him. Like he's worth at least a 1st rounder, maybe 2.

Tongue

(03-02-2023, 06:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Here's an article that seems to do so.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/2023...dianapolis
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-02-2023, 11:42 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 06:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: They need to nip that [BLEEP] in the bud. Dude is a cancer in the locker room and on the field. I don't want to ever see him in a Jags uniform again. Ever.

Here's an article that seems to do so.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/2023...dianapolis

I agree with the Hell. No. response.

Man if we could get literally anything for Griffin it would be incredible.

Does anyone know if his dead money hit changes if he gets traded rather than released?