Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Jamie Foxx? Any reason? I think he's great.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds like he got better for a week or two and is now worse again. Anything more specific than that sounds like a rumor at this point. Let's hope he recovers.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-02-2023, 12:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: Sounds like he got better for a week or two and is now worse again.  Anything more specific than that sounds like a rumor at this point.  Let's hope he recovers.

This is my stance as well. There's no proof that I am aware of that he's succumbed to any pressures or been paralyzed due to a vax. I know his daughter came out a month ago and said he had a medical episode, to what extent, I am not sure. However, he seemed to have been on the mend. Now this news drops and it seems more speculative than factual.

Until his family, himself or his publicist speaks out personally I would take anything you hear with a grain of salt.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-02-2023, 10:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 12:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: Sounds like he got better for a week or two and is now worse again.  Anything more specific than that sounds like a rumor at this point.  Let's hope he recovers.

This is my stance as well. There's no proof that I am aware of that he's succumbed to any pressures or been paralyzed due to a vax. I know his daughter came out a month ago and said he had a medical episode, to what extent, I am not sure. However, he seemed to have been on the mend. Now this news drops and it seems more speculative than factual.

Until his family, himself or his publicist speaks out personally I would take anything you hear with a grain of salt.
Posting false information from Twitter? No..... Can't be.....

(06-02-2023, 10:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 10:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This is my stance as well. There's no proof that I am aware of that he's succumbed to any pressures or been paralyzed due to a vax. I know his daughter came out a month ago and said he had a medical episode, to what extent, I am not sure. However, he seemed to have been on the mend. Now this news drops and it seems more speculative than factual.

Maybe you should go boycott with your brother.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-02-2023, 10:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 10:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Posting false information from Twitter? No..... Can't be.....

Maybe we should stop posting random things from Twitter with no facts to back it up? And then say "Horrible if true!" in order to give ourselves an out when it's inevitably proven false?

Just a thought. Carry on reading false information straight from the horses mouth though.

(06-02-2023, 11:40 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 10:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Maybe you should go boycott with your brother.
Maybe we should stop posting random things from Twitter with no facts to back it up? And then say "Horrible if true!" in order to give ourselves an out when it's inevitably proven false?

Just a thought. Carry on reading false information straight from the horses mouth though.

BOYCOTT!!!!!!

(06-02-2023, 12:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 11:40 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Maybe we should stop posting random things from Twitter with no facts to back it up? And then say "Horrible if true!" in order to give ourselves an out when it's inevitably proven false?

BOYCOTT!!!!!!
Don't be stealing my lines!

I never said I would boycott...... A certain someone did and then came crawling back.

(06-02-2023, 12:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 12:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: BOYCOTT!!!!!!
Don't be stealing my lines!

I never said I would boycott...... A certain someone did and then came crawling back.

Why not just block me instead of being a little whiny [BLEEP]?

Seriously, I promise, I won't be offended..

(06-02-2023, 12:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 12:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Don't be stealing my lines!

Whoa. Did I strike a nerve or something? 

And you call the left snowflakes..... Sheeeesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypri1vQ8agE

The rest of us.

(06-02-2023, 12:24 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 12:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Why not just block me instead of being a little whiny [BLEEP]?

Whoa. Did I strike a nerve or something? 

And you call the left snowflakes..... Sheeeesh.

After I clearly said that I wouldn't be offended..

Clearly, you lack some major reading comprehension skills..

(06-02-2023, 12:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 12:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Don't be stealing my lines!

Horrible if true!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-02-2023, 01:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 12:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Why not just block me instead of being a little whiny [BLEEP]?

Horrible if true!

I'm offended.. Congrats..

I think I'll go join the twins on a boycott..

(06-02-2023, 10:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 10:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This is my stance as well. There's no proof that I am aware of that he's succumbed to any pressures or been paralyzed due to a vax. I know his daughter came out a month ago and said he had a medical episode, to what extent, I am not sure. However, he seemed to have been on the mend. Now this news drops and it seems more speculative than factual.

It was unconfirmed for a while. In the last week or so it has picked up steam and is even being reported on MSM type sources for Hollywood reporting. It's not been confirmed and they are making sure to say there is no proof the vaccine caused it.

We will never have 100% proof as no one is getting a full medical screening before taking it. There is plenty of correlation but they can always claim its not proof.

Multiple people have claimed the stroke, now adding blood clot. Now hearing about potential paralysis. If the movies are canceled or recast then I guess that will be the proof. If no pictures or videos are released, then you know it has to be bad.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(06-02-2023, 06:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 10:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Posting false information from Twitter? No..... Can't be.....
It was unconfirmed for a while. In the last week or so it has picked up steam and is even being reported on MSM type sources for Hollywood reporting. It's not been confirmed and they are making sure to say there is no proof the vaccine caused it.

We will never have 100% proof as no one is getting a full medical screening before taking it. There is plenty of correlation but they can always claim its not proof.

Multiple people have claimed the stroke, now adding blood clot. Now hearing about potential paralysis. If the movies are canceled or recast then I guess that will be the proof. If no pictures or videos are released, then you know it has to be bad.

You're wrong, 1 person (A.J. Benza) claimed it; every other instance of it online is referenced back to his trash rag reporting based on a source from a "person in the room". I love you guys, really.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-02-2023, 07:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 06:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It was unconfirmed for a while. In the last week or so it has picked up steam and is even being reported on MSM type sources for Hollywood reporting. It's not been confirmed and they are making sure to say there is no proof the vaccine caused it.

You're wrong, 1 person (A.J. Benza) claimed it; every other instance of it online is referenced back to his trash rag reporting based on a source from a "person in the room". I love you guys, really.

Is Mike Tyson referring to the same person? He was supposed to be shooting a movie with him but that can't be done right now.

I know the original rumor has been out there for a while but no one could provide anything to back it up other an absence.

Now Tyson mentions something was wrong and the money is delayed or on hold. Not sure if articles were using him as a source or others. The bigger side to it is that they are even talking about it now. I guess the absence has gone on long enoigh now that it can't be hidden any longer.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(06-03-2023, 03:04 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 07:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You're wrong, 1 person (A.J. Benza) claimed it; every other instance of it online is referenced back to his trash rag reporting based on a source from a "person in the room". I love you guys, really.

Is Mike Tyson referring to the same person? He was supposed to be shooting a movie with him but that can't be done right now.

I know the original rumor has been out there for a while but no one could provide anything to back it up other an absence.

Now Tyson mentions something was wrong and the money is delayed or on hold. Not sure if articles were using him as a source or others. The bigger side to it is that they are even talking about it now. I guess the absence has gone on long enoigh now that it can't be hidden any longer.

Lol, so Mike Tyson is your source? Ok then. here you go, here's the quote from Tyson:

'He's not feeling well. They said a stroke. I have no idea what happened to him.'

The movie was the Tyson biopic that Tyson had already determined Foxx wasn't right for the role; nothing to do with his health.

Of course you see these things are proof of the following unknown things:

A. Foxx had the vaccine
B. Foxx had a stroke.
C. The vaccine caused Foxx to have a stroke.
D. Foxx is blind and paralyzed.
E. Everyone is covering it up to protect the vaccine.
F. Because of course they are. That's how they get you.

Meanwhile his family said he's fine, playing Pickleball, and announced new projects in the last week.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 09:11 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-02-2023, 10:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Just another hypocritical leftist, when HE/SHE boycotts it’s righteous, but don’t YOU dare boycott anything she/it supports…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-03-2023, 08:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 03:04 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Is Mike Tyson referring to the same person? He was supposed to be shooting a movie with him but that can't be done right now.

Lol, so Mike Tyson is your source? Ok then. here you go, here's the quote from Tyson:

'He's not feeling well. They said a stroke. I have no idea what happened to him.'

The movie was the Tyson biopic that Tyson had already determined Foxx wasn't right for the role; nothing to do with his health.

Of course you see these things are proof of the following unknown things:

A. Foxx had the vaccine
B. Foxx had a stroke.
C. The vaccine caused Foxx to have a stroke.
D. Foxx is blind and paralyzed.
E. Everyone is covering it up to protect the vaccine.
F. Because of course they are. That's how they get you.

Meanwhile his family said he's fine, playing Pickleball, and announced new projects in the last week.
I never said any of it was true. All I've said is what the rumors were. Tyson brought it up and said he was told that. Then some other people were talking about it and more details were added from sources.

You can complain about Hollywood sources but they aren't the bastion of truth. All of it is controlled by PR and agents "leaking" things they want in the news.

The fact that shows and reporting for Hollywood are now actually talking about the rumors means something must have changed. Either they won't be hiding it any longer and the agent has stopped suppressing it or he is recovering and they need his name back out there for his return.