Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(06-07-2023, 01:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 12:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yeah, I don't consider that regular old mud slinging.. If it's mud slinging, it's a form of slinging on steroids.

RFK made the claim, and you're right, it's up to him to prove that claim. And if he can't, he should roast for it..

It's not exactly an 'outrageous' claim though. I can see this happening fairly easy. They're in the pockets of our Congress Men & Women, why not the media?

Yeah, it's not outrageous but it's a strong claim by a high profile person of something that's easily believable, but to not have even a hint of actual evidence to back it up makes it difficult to accept.

LOL, evidence? What will you accept as “evidence”. No, I’m serious, you swat every article, study, politician and Doctor that has come forward with evidence. So, please; for the love of God, what will consider evidence?

Then tell me what a woman is….
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-07-2023, 08:46 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 01:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, it's not outrageous but it's a strong claim by a high profile person of something that's easily believable, but to not have even a hint of actual evidence to back it up makes it difficult to accept.

LOL, evidence? What will you accept as “evidence”. No, I’m serious, you swat every article, study, politician and Doctor that has come forward with evidence. So, please; for the love of God, what will consider evidence?

I swat the flies. Jr's claim smells like the cow pie that attracts them. Show me any evidence and we'll weigh it. As of now it's just the distorted rant of a crackpot on a crackpot website.

A woman is an adult, human, female. Not complicated. So, a few doctors posted on Twitter this week that men are women, since a few Doctors said it you clearly support them, right? They're "experts" who are going against the Machine to tell you the truth. Right? Or do you discount THOSE contrarians because they disagree with your politics? You don't have to answer, those questions are clearly rhetorical and we know your answers already.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-07-2023, 03:45 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 01:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, it's not outrageous but it's a strong claim by a high profile person of something that's easily believable, but to not have even a hint of actual evidence to back it up makes it difficult to accept.

How do you know he doesn't have any evidence though? The story just broke.

He has a reputation that precedes him. One that warrants serious questioning of any fact claim he makes. That's his fault not mine, if he had evidence don't you think he would've presented it in the interview?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-07-2023, 10:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 08:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: LOL, evidence? What will you accept as “evidence”. No, I’m serious, you swat every article, study, politician and Doctor that has come forward with evidence. So, please; for the love of God, what will consider evidence?

I swat the flies. Jr's claim smells like the cow pie that attracts them. Show me any evidence and we'll weigh it. As of now it's just the distorted rant of a crackpot on a crackpot website.

A woman is an adult, human, female. Not complicated. So, a few doctors posted on Twitter this week that men are women, since a few Doctors said it you clearly support them, right? They're "experts" who are going against the Machine to tell you the truth. Right? Or do you discount THOSE contrarians because they disagree with your politics? You don't have to answer, those questions are clearly rhetorical and we know your answers already.

No, you try and discredit EVERY single source that exposes the vaccines as poison. Therefore, every single one of YOUR opinions on this matter are void because you have zero
objectibility  in this matter…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-08-2023, 06:37 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 10:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I swat the flies. Jr's claim smells like the cow pie that attracts them. Show me any evidence and we'll weigh it. As of now it's just the distorted rant of a crackpot on a crackpot website.

No, you try and discredit EVERY single source that exposes the vaccines as poison. Therefore, every single one of YOUR opinions on this matter are void because you have zero

I dont have to.try to discredit the junk you post, you discredit it when you say things like "exposes the vaccines as poison." It's not credible to begin with.

(06-07-2023, 11:12 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 11:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm not calling you a conspiracy theorist, but RFK Jr is one of the leading ones. I don't suppose we should have some evidence of his claim before we accept it? Jr. said this during an interview with The Liberty Daily but there wasn't any corroboration that I could find. If you've never been to the The Liberty Daily you guys should really head on over. It's formatted just like The Drudge Report but for the wacko far Right. Some of you will be incredibly at home over there, and I bet it's where The Drifter gets about 80% of his links from. Any who could point us to some evidence for his claim would receive appreciation in the form of likes.

Speaking of…has anyone seen him lately? He seems to be noticeably absent on here as of late.

Wow, you're right. Hasn't been here since early April. I hope he's doing ok.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2023, 08:23 AM by Ronster.)

(06-08-2023, 07:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 06:37 AM)Ronster Wrote: No, you try and discredit EVERY single source that exposes the vaccines as poison. Therefore, every single one of YOUR opinions on this matter are void because you have zero

I dont have to.try to discredit the junk you post, you discredit it when you say things like "exposes the vaccines as poison." It's not credible to begin with.

It is poison, it’s amazing how you just ignore the young and healthy dying suddenly. The sources we rely on are the ones not bought and paid for by big Pharma and the crooked government. No, you are so invested in your position it’s impossible for you to do otherwise.

We get it, carry on with your dangerous propaganda…

[Image: FyELgjXXwAI_66N?format=jpg&name=small]

(06-08-2023, 07:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 11:12 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Speaking of…has anyone seen him lately? He seems to be noticeably absent on here as of late.

I know the bar he frequents up here in Maryland. I can do a check in if need be.

(06-08-2023, 08:20 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 07:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I dont have to.try to discredit the junk you post, you discredit it when you say things like "exposes the vaccines as poison." It's not credible to begin with.

It is poison, it’s amazing how you just ignore the young and healthy dying suddenly. The sources we rely on are the ones not bought and paid for by big Pharma and the crooked government. No, you are so invested in your position it’s impossible for you to do otherwise.

We get it, carry on with your dangerous propaganda…

[Image: FyELgjXXwAI_66N?format=jpg&name=small]

See? You saying that does nothing but delete whatever credibility you might have had remaining. You suffer from Baader-Meinhof. Before 2020 when you went nuts you didn't know anything about young people dying, because you had no reason to. Now that you know a smidge about it because of the pandemic and your fearmongering websites you see it everywhere. It's like you bought a new car and your proximity to it causes you to recognize that car everywhere you go. It's not that they weren't there before, you just didn't have a connection to them that caused you to actually be aware of them. It's ok, lots of people who entered the world of healthcare as Internet Certified Professional Scientists the last few years deal with the same problem.

And the answer to the question in your ridiculously oversized jpg is, "Ronster."

(06-08-2023, 08:25 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 07:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, you're right. Hasn't been here since early April. I hope he's doing ok.
I know the bar he frequents up here in Maryland. I can do a check in if need be.

I don't want to pry, but if he's an acquaintance it might not be out of the question. People come and go, especially this time of year, but he's been pretty consistent for a long, long time.

(06-08-2023, 07:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 11:12 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Speaking of…has anyone seen him lately? He seems to be noticeably absent on here as of late.

Drifter being a cross-dresser, he might not feel comfortable around here after all negative discussion about drag shows, etc.

(06-08-2023, 09:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 07:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, you're right. Hasn't been here since early April. I hope he's doing ok.

Drifter being a cross-dresser, he might not feel comfortable around here after all negative discussion about drag shows, etc.

I don't know about that. I think he was at one point sharing articles or has cited his beliefs in terms of where it belongs and where it doesn't belong.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-08-2023, 09:41 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 09:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Drifter being a cross-dresser, he might not feel comfortable around here after all negative discussion about drag shows, etc.

I don't know about that. I think he was at one point sharing articles or has cited his beliefs in terms of where it belongs and where it doesn't belong.

Agreed.  I do recall he had some kind of health issues though.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(06-08-2023, 10:09 AM)copycat Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 09:41 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I don't know about that. I think he was at one point sharing articles or has cited his beliefs in terms of where it belongs and where it doesn't belong.

Agreed.  I do recall he had some kind of health issues though.

Yeah, me too. That's the concerning part more than the message board content; he seemed pretty solid there.

(06-08-2023, 08:25 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Please do. He’s never gone like this.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-08-2023, 10:35 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 08:25 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I know the bar he frequents up here in Maryland. I can do a check in if need be.

Please do. He’s never gone like this.
Not a problem. It's about a 20 minute drive but shouldn't be an issue.

I've never met him in person but since I grew up in the town he lives, we have spoken about the bars and restaurants before. Does anyone know his real name or even just his first name?

(06-08-2023, 10:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 10:35 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Please do. He’s never gone like this.
Not a problem. It's about a 20 minute drive but shouldn't be an issue.

I've never met him in person but since I grew up in the town he lives, we have spoken about the bars and restaurants before. Does anyone know his real name or even just his first name?

I don’t know his real name, just walk into the bar and yell Duvvvalll.  Big Grin

Seriously though, thank you for doing this for us. I hope he’s okay and just taking a break.

(06-08-2023, 01:22 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 10:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Not a problem. It's about a 20 minute drive but shouldn't be an issue.

I don’t know his real name, just walk into the bar and yell Duvvvalll.  Big Grin

Seriously though, thank you for doing this for us. I hope he’s okay and just taking a break.
PM'd you with the info I was able to get.

(06-08-2023, 01:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 01:22 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I don’t know his real name, just walk into the bar and yell Duvvvalll.  Big Grin

PM'd you with the info I was able to get.

Thank you! Love

https://youtube.com/shorts/vmWwXJpKN2k?feature=share
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-08-2023, 03:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 01:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: PM'd you with the info I was able to get.

Thank you! Love

Well?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.