Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Colts Gameday***

(10-15-2023, 04:02 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 03:57 PM)carp8dm Wrote: The way the MODs will spin the Trevor Lawrence injury is gonna make me puke.

They will say that it was the execution of the play...  When the play was executed fine.  But it was a disaster of a play call!!!  Why are you running Lawrence out like that in the 4 Quarter?!?!!?  When the game was already over?!?!

MODs:  Naw, you need to execute better.

Normal Human Beings that watch football:  Why even put your most important player in that situation?  Are you Daft?

MODs:  ...  but what about....

Normal Human Beings:  You didn't answer my question

How do you know that that was the initial play and Trevor didn't roll out on his own

He's got a tap on the QB helmet and knows exactly which calls are Taylor and which are Pederson.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-15-2023, 04:02 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:01 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: What's the score right now only an idiot would complain

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Are you serious right now....

(10-15-2023, 04:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trevor walking normally to the locker room.

I was watching the game on TV, dude was hobbling to the sideline because his heel was almost completely out of his shoe..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 04:08 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Radio made it seem like Trevor is fine. Such a stupid pointless play he got possibly hurt on.

(10-15-2023, 04:05 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 03:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He'll no

Dang, maybe we should have

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Take the starters out in the 3rd quarter?  Hell no

How about that agnew return

How good

(10-15-2023, 04:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trevor walking normally to the locker room.

Exactly some fans need something to complain about....you get a dominant win over a divisional opponent to take a two game lead in the division and they will still complain

(10-15-2023, 04:08 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Radio made it seem like Trevor is fine. Such a stupid pointless play he got possibly hurt on.

Stop. Players can get hurt at any point. If they'd taken him out earlier and Indy had come back and won people would want to fire the entire staff.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-15-2023, 04:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Worst part about this game was the injuries

What injuries sheriff?

I’m happy we won. Do we need to clean some things up? Yes but we can only do so much to overcome the bad line play

(10-15-2023, 04:10 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Worst part about this game was the injuries

What injuries sheriff?

Did you watch the game?  Scherff, Campbell, Trevor.  They all got hurt today

(10-15-2023, 04:10 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

What injuries sheriff?

Tyson Campbell

(10-15-2023, 04:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

I was watching the game on TV, dude was hobbling to the sideline because his heel was almost completely out of his shoe..

It's going to be unfounded speculation running wild until we hear something official. It looked worrying at first sight but it didn't seem as bad as first feared thankfully. Lawrence is tough.

(10-15-2023, 04:05 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:04 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Did we watch the same game
Read. I said "Wild even saying that". I am impressed but also concerned with the decision making on offense in the 4th quarter that resulted in an INT and your franchise QB limping off the field today with 3 days to prepare for New Orleans.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

First of all dramatic much He wasn't limping off the field He was walking yes gingerly.... No coaching staff around him at the bench and wasn't even limping to locker room I guess some fans need something to complain about every week

(10-15-2023, 04:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:10 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: What injuries sheriff?

Tyson Campbell

All 3 of them

I swear we could win the super bowl and some fans would still complain about something

Lawrence walking into the locker room.. He's going to be fine.
https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...1242282164

This team is still getting used to protecting a lead in garbage time, that’s all

But that close call to Lawrence is a wake ip call, this line is [BLEEP]

Glad we got the w

(10-15-2023, 04:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 04:02 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: How do you know that that was the initial play and Trevor didn't roll out on his own

He's got a tap on the QB helmet and knows exactly which calls are Taylor and which are Pederson.

I mean...  If you really watched 2022 vs. 2023...  It's kinda obvious.

But know, I'm crazy for realizing that there are 2 offensive coaches that are calling the plays...  And guess what?  It's pretty clear when Press is pushing for his play calls.  It's not that hard to figure out...

The play calling in the second half was terrible. ETN was tearing them up when he touched the ball. Instead of feeding our best player they played to the colts strengths and kept dropping back to pass. The defense was once again the real star of the game.