Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Colts Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2023, 08:57 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 4 times in total.)

Right off the bat I would like to highlight CB Darious Williams who has been the most productive CB in the NFL through 5 games. Bro is leading the NFL in PD’s, and he’s 2nd in interceptions, and he’s 1st among CBs with 2 FF. He’s playing at a very high level. 

CB Darious Williams: 7 PD, 2 INT, 2 FF, 1 TD, and 17 solo tackles. Williams is the only player in the NFL with 2+int, 2+FF, 1 TD (stat found by JF24 aka stat man). 

The Jaguars are back home in the bank and looking to make it 3 wins in a row after a long road trip to London, where they won both games.

The Jaguars will be without LG Walker Little, who went down with a knee sprain. 

Etienne is leading the team in all purpose yards with 540 and he’s averaging 108 total yards per game. He has 396 yards rushing and averaging 4.2 ypc. Etienne is 5th in the NFL in rushing and hasn’t fumbled the football.

Kirk leads the team in receiving yards with 335 yards which is good for 18th in the NFL.

Oluokun is 3rd in the NFL is solo tackles. 

Josh Allen should have 7 sacks but was penalized last week with a roughing the passer call that kept him at 6 sacks which is good for 2nd in the NFL.

McManus’ FG - 81.8% 

This will be the 45th meeting between the Jaguars and Colts. The Colts lead the all-time series 27-18.

A Jaguars win would give them a sweep for 2023 and would extend their lead in the AFC South division with a record of 4-2.

The Colts will be without their starting QB Anthony Richardson, who is sidelined with an ac-joint. Backup QB Gardner Minshew will get the call. 

RB Moss is coming off a 165 rushing performance last week. The Colts defensively are stout up front. All-Pro Deforest Buckner scored a defensive TD against the Jaguars in week 1 and you can believe he will be a problem and a menace for the Jaguars’ offensive line.

Weather: Beautiful, clear with a mild temp of 75 degrees at kickoff.

Let’s Go Jaguars! BIG TIME GAME

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's not game day until tomorrow.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-14-2023, 08:25 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Right off the bat I would like to highlight CB Darious Williams who has been the most productive CB in the NFL through 5 games. Bro is leading the NFL in PD’s, and he’s 2nd in interceptions, and he’s 1st among CBs with 2 FF. He’s playing at a very high level. 

CB Darious Williams: 7 PD, 2 INT, 2 FF, 1 TD, and 17 solo tackles. Williams is the only player in the NFL with 2+int, 2+FF, 1 TD (stat found by JF24 aka stat man)

The Jaguars are back home in the bank and looking to make it 3 wins in a row after a long road trip to London, where they won both games.

The Jaguars will be without LG Walker Little, who went down with a knee sprain. 

Etienne is leading the team in all purpose yards with 540 and he’s averaging 108 total yards per game. He has 396 yards rushing and averaging 4.2 ypc. Etienne is 5th in the NFL in rushing and hasn’t fumbled the football.

Kirk leads the team in receiving yards with 335 yards which is good for 18th in the NFL.

Oluokun is 3rd in the NFL is solo tackles. 

Josh Allen should have 7 sacks but was penalized last week with a roughing the passer call that kept him at 6 sacks which is good for 2nd in the NFL.

McManus’ FG - 81.8% 

This will be the 45th meeting between the Jaguars and Colts. The Colts lead the all-time series 27-18.

A Jaguars win would give them a sweep for 2023 and would extend their lead in the AFC South division with a record of 4-2.

The Colts will be without their starting QB Anthony Richardson, who is sidelined with an ac-joint. Backup QB Gardner Minshew will get the call. 

RB Moss is coming off a 165 rushing performance last week. The Colts defensively are stout up front. All-Pro Deforest Buckner scored a defensive TD against the Jaguars in week 1 and you can believe he will be a problem and a menace for the Jaguars’ offensive line.

Weather: Beautiful, clear with a mild temp of 75 degrees at kickoff.

Let’s Go Jaguars! BIG TIME GAME

Congratulations on discovering Darious Williams , LOL

He is having a great start to this season, and has been good on some key stat lines. 

He also gave up 93 yards against the tinhorns and 165 yards against the bills, so...
Great feel good story for the hometown kid playing well, but let's not get too carried away.
(stat found by typing words into search engine) 

I really like Campbell and Williams as our outside duo. Hope we keep it that way until it doesn't work anymore.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2023, 10:15 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 3 times in total.)

It keeps me from having to wait up until midnight to post like Amelia used to. It takes a little time to stat check, so I’ve been posting the previews Saturday evening so everyone gets to wake up with a well-rounded gameday preview tailored for Jaguar Fans. If I wait until Sunday morning to make the post, it doesn’t leave enough time to put effort into the post.

The reason for the stat found by, it’s because of a certain person on the radio.

Fun Fact: The Colts have lost to the Jaguars in Duval the last 8 times.

You almost certainly guaranteed an ETN fumble with this post lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

GET

THE

BROOMS

(10-14-2023, 10:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It keeps me from having to wait up until midnight to post like Amelia used to. It takes a little time to stat check, so I’ve been posting the previews Saturday evening so everyone gets to wake up with a well-rounded gameday preview tailored for Jaguar Fans. If I wait until Sunday morning to make the post, it doesn’t leave enough time to put effort into the post.

The reason for the stat found by, it’s because of a certain person on the radio.

Fun Fact: The Colts have lost to the Jaguars in Duval the last 8 times.

Did we hire you to post these? I must've missed the meeting.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think our defence is gonna heva great day

A pick 6 and a couple of sacks I reckon

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 05:55 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hope our offense can keep the rhythm and efficiency from London. Tough front, they aren't like the Colts of old with a porous run defense. Lets cook up another division dub today! Got the broom ready.

(10-15-2023, 12:50 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: I think our defence is gonna heva great day

A pick 6 and a couple of sacks I reckon

I hope so.  Our offense should be better than Week 1.  Hitting their mid season stride.

(10-14-2023, 10:40 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: GET

THE

BROOMS

You seem rather confident that some stupid stuff isn't going to happen.

I just want to see a win in person for the love of all things holy!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Hope the team is "up" today. Looked down against Houston and KC. I hope we go on offense first and try to build some momentum and score first.

(10-15-2023, 08:06 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Hope the team is "up" today.  Looked down against Houston and KC.  I hope we go on offense first and try to build some momentum and score first.

That would be the O line. I sometimes believe we win in spite of them.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 08:19 AM by JaguarJosh2.)

Oh no it's a Spero Dedes game. Hate those episodes.

Let’s go JJ’s.

Win this home divisional game for the fans today!
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 08:37 AM by The Real Marty.)

I'm not feeling too sanguine about this game. The Colts' defensive line will dominate our offensive line. And I don't care if it's been a week since we came back from London. The jet lag would have lasted a few days, and messed with our preparation.

(10-15-2023, 08:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm not feeling too sanguine about this game.  The Colts' defensive line will dominate our offensive line.  And I don't care if it's been a week since we came back from London.  The jet lag would have lasted a few days, and messed with our preparation.

Did you just use a 10-dollar word in a two-bit football discussion forum?

Tongue

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 09:07 AM by EricC85.)

(10-15-2023, 08:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm not feeling too sanguine about this game.  The Colts' defensive line will dominate our offensive line.  And I don't care if it's been a week since we came back from London.  The jet lag would have lasted a few days, and messed with our preparation.

I had to Google sanguine thanks lol

(10-15-2023, 09:05 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Tongue

I had to use the sounds just to figure out how the hell you say that word!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-15-2023, 09:05 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Tongue

Haha, yes, I knew it when I did it.

Time to cheer against the Tacks.