Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OC Candidates

Greg Cossell in talking about Josh McCown heading to TB mentions Trestman's offense:

"Because I think he was in a system, in Marc Trestman's system in Chicago, that was very precise, very orchestrated, very structured and he did an outstanding job."

Greg Roman talking about his offense:

"If he has a couple plays or a couple at bats where he doesn't get on base, you just got to get back, get back to fundamentals and precision"

Some interesting key words about the two OC considered to be "leaders" by fans and beat reporters.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Surprised not to see Rob Chudzinski mentioned.  I don't think Special Assistant would be a lateral move.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Surprised not to see Rob Chudzinski mentioned.  I don't think Special Assistant would be a lateral move.  

This is exactly the point of my previous post. One can go from "hot" to "not" that quickly in the NFL.

Why arent people posting in here candidates instead of creating new threads with the guy they want?

Chudzinski's stats btw:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/co...hudRo0.htm

He was fired after a year as head coach, but that was the Browns, and let's be honest... some people make better coordinators than head coaches anyway.  I think he's worth consideration.  I won't be upset if we don't get him though.  

Quote:Chudzinski's stats btw:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/co...hudRo0.htm

He was fired after a year as head coach, but that was the Browns, and let's be honest... some people make better coordinators than head coaches anyway.  I think he's worth consideration.  I won't be upset if we don't get him though.  

The only thing with Chud, but didn't Dave interview him for our HC position? I don't remember hearing much positive feedback about his interview here. Then again, its possible that Dave liked what Chud said about his offense, but didn't feel he was HC material.

I'd rather have Chud before Marchildrapist Trestman

If they ask why I act this way..just tell'em I'm from..

[Image: below-model-jax-2013.jpg]

DUUUUUUUVVVVAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

Quote:I'd rather have Chud before Marchildrapist Trestman

Wait, what?!?

Quote:The only thing with Chud, but didn't Dave interview him for our HC position? I don't remember hearing much positive feedback about his interview here. Then again, its possible that Dave liked what Chud said about his offense, but didn't feel he was HC material.

I think Chudzinski was hired by the Browns before Mularkey was fired.  I think the only time the Jags interviewed him was when Gene Smith was our GM.

Quote:Wait, what?!?
I don't trust buddy it look like he about to offer me some candy in his mini van or some sh1t

Quote:I think Chudzinski was hired by the Browns before Mularkey was fired.  I think the only time the Jags interviewed him was when Gene Smith was our GM.

Ah you're right lol. We've gone through so many regime changes that I got them mixed up. It was during the Gene's regime when he interviewed Chud and Gruden declined.

Quote:I don't trust buddy it look like he about to offer me some candy in his mini van or some sh1t

Sheesh i thought it was an actual thing

Quote:<div>
Ah you're right lol. We've gone through so many regime changes that I got them mixed up. It was during the Gene's regime when he interviewed Chud and Gruden declined.

Chud got a second interview.  Sadly it wasn't enough to impress Gene Smith to hire him over a bunch of Malarkey.  But I'm sure Gene thought he had his diamond in the rough.  Unfortunately, like most of Gene's diamonds these were fake.  Guess he should have asked my wife first!
</div>

Quote:Sheesh i thought it was an actual thing

Don't feel bad, I googled "Marc Trestman Allegations" 

Quote: 

Don't feel bad, I googled "Marc Trestman Allegations" 

LoL

Quote:Sheesh i thought it was an actual thing
lol my bad bruh nah the man got fine @$$ daughters and everythin but i'm not tryna look at this man callin plays with chris hansen in my head like

'why dont you have a seat?' 

if ya'll dont think this dude look ccreepy as fuh then idk wut to tell you lol

[Image: 4684858.jpg]

Quote:if ya'll dont think this dude look ccreepy as fuh then idk wut to tell you lol

I don't care if he is missing teeth and wears a hockey mask like Jason.

If he's my team's offensive coordinator and the offense improves to the point we are winning games, I'm all for it.

If he isn't my team's offensive coordinator, I don't care about how he looks then, either.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:if ya'll dont think this dude look ccreepy as fuh then idk wut to tell you lol

Thank you for this valuable contribution to the content of the message board, Mr 21 posts.

Quote:Thank you for this valuable contribution to the content of the message board, Mr 21 posts.

Lol, over under on his bann before post 45

Quote:I don't care if he is missing teeth and wears a hockey mask like Jason.

If he's my team's offensive coordinator and the offense improves to the point we are winning games, I'm all for it.

If he isn't my team's offensive coordinator, I don't care about how he looks then, either.

He could look like Ted Bundy's love child with Charles Mason, and have a Hitler stache', and I'd be okay with it if he were a good coordinator, and not a criminal.