Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Demetrius McCray one of the best in the league.

Quote:Call me crazy but I need to see more of Colvin than 6-7 games to consider our CB situation solved

Yeah I can agree with this, but I can't disregard the fact that he did play well in his limited time. Dude seemed to fly around out there.
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sure, he looked like a nice player.

That's all we can say.

Some of the local media and some fans seem to be ready to put him into the HOF already.

We don't even know if he can be a quality starter yet.

He's played pretty well - but it's not like we've seen the re-incarnation of Deion Sanders out there.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Sure, he looked like a nice player.

That's all we can say.

Some of the local media and some fans seem to be ready to put him into the HOF already.

He's played pretty well - but it's not like we've seen the re-incarnation of Deion Sanders out there.

Thank you for that wonderful, realistic opinion.  Just great stuff.

Huh

Quote:Sure, he looked like a nice player.

That's all we can say.

Hmmmmmmmmnnnmmmmmnnnmmmmmmmmmmnnnmnnnnmmmhmmmmmmmmmnmmnnnhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.......you gotta link to these jokers wanting to put Colvin in the Hall of Fame...? I'd like to see plz thx

Quote:Hmmmmmmmmnnnmmmmmnnnmmmmmmmmmmnnnmnnnnmmmhmmmmmmmmmnmmnnnhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.......you gotta link to these jokers wanting to put Colvin in the Hall of Fame...? I'd like to see plz thx
Are you an idiot?

You don't understand a simple use of hyperbole or an exaggeration to make a point?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Are you an idiot?

You don't understand a simple use of hyperbole or an exaggeration to make a point?
To make your point feel validated you should NOT use exaggeration...

just sayin'.

Quote:To make your point feel validated you should NOT use exaggeration...

just sayin'.

Yeah, I know.. But on a message board you exaggerate and things get heated sometimes... even though it's silly.

We'll see next year when he's a full time starter
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:We'll see next year when he's a full time starter

Looks like you called it.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:'Demetrius McCray Ranks Among Top Cornerbacks in the NFL' interesting read. I was real surprised at how well he played this year and believe with Colvin and him, we could have our corner stones in the secondary. Now all we need is a great FS to see if Cyprian will play out.

http://blackandteal.com/2015/02/17/demet...backs-nfl/

Great than McCray will play great in Nickel packages as Aaron Colvin has already taken steps to steal the job from him as the starter opposite to House.

Quote:

Great than McCray will play great in Nickel packages
as Aaron Colvin has already taken steps to steal the job from him as the starter opposite to House.

Colvin will move to nickel in nickel packages.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I guess we will have to wait and see about that.

Quote:I guess we will have to wait and see about that.

If you've been to any of the practices or watched the scrimmage you would have already seen this.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Call me crazy but I need to see more of Colvin than 6-7 games to consider our CB situation solved
This. I also need to see McCray do it for another full season before I put him up there.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015, 12:36 PM by UCF Knight.)

All these DMac doubters. Stay thirsty my friends

Quote:All these Colvin deniers. Stay thirsty my friends

fify

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Do you realize whats happening here? This is groundbreaking stuff. Instead of whining about who sucks so bad they have to be benched, we are arguing over who is so good that they need to start! It may seem like a small change to some, but it makes a world of difference. We have a real roster now! HOORAYYYYY! We're an NFL caliber team again!

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

*Cornerback McCray stained a right knee contusion. He will continue to be evaluated and will undergo an MRI. “He’s valuable to us – his length and his role on special teams,” Bradley said of McCray. “We do have some guys there who can play some good ball, but my hope is we get him back just because of his value on both defense and special teams.” - Jaguars.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might be a chance for Gratz to compete this week?