Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Newton could use a little more modesty and dignity

Quote:Condescending jerk is more like it.  I was going to respond earlier, but he was doing a good job all on his own of digging deeper and deeper.
Yep. There's a few questionable peeps on this board, but none as mean spirited as this guy. What's hilariously ironic is he created a thread to talk about someone having dignity and modesty and called them a punk, etc.  and then he continues on to show what an [BLEEP] he is. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:HAHA! Are you in the right thread Anchor?

I think he took a wrong turn at Albuquerque!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I made carne adovada for the first time for our super bowl party. It turned out amazing. I used real red Chile pods, not the powdered stuff.
I eat that stuff annually when I visit New Mexico.

So good.

I like this thread again.

I'm making a white pie with spinach, mushrooms and ricotta tonight.

Who else is cooking?

Quote:I eat that stuff annually when I visit New Mexico.

So good.

Who else is cooking?

Forget cooking...what time should I be at your place for dinner? :thumbsup:

Quote:I eat that stuff annually when I visit New Mexico.

So good.

Who else is cooking?

I went all out.  I made hot dogs.

I even put them on buns.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I have to get back on topic real fast. I just saw his comments today. Way to be accountable Cam, I'm sure your teammates and fans are proud of that effort on that fumble and your explanation.

Quote:I went all out.  I made hot dogs.

I even put them on buns.

I love me some good buns.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Is this horse dead enough yet?

Nope. Must kill it over and over so it never dives into the endzone again.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I love me some good buns.

He didn't say he put them on good buns...

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2016, 08:59 AM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:Do you really think that the way Can Newton acts is genuine? Given the way he acts, that's the worst indictment of all. Because that would mean he genuinely has no class and genuinely has no dignity and genuinely thinks the world revolves around him. It would mean he genuinely doesn't care about being a real leader and genuinely doesn't care about his post-game responsibilities, and genuinely doesn't care if all the kids who are his fans see him acting like a poor sport.

Contrast his behavior with Russell Wilson's post game behavior after he threw the interception that lost the Super Bowl. Contrast Russell Wilson with the genuine Cam Newton.

Cam Newton is Terrell Owens or Chad Ochocinco playing Quarterback. Or Johnny Manziel.

I want these guys to suppress their genuine selves and have a little class.
Terrell Owens Chad Johnson ??? Johnny [BLEEP] Manziel?? Stupidpost is stupid.

Quote:Nope. Must kill it over and over so it never dives into the endzone again.

Just need some Kryptonite or a stiff Bronco defense tonite.

I talked to my uncle who lives in Charlotte and we both agreed that it's funny how much people are talking about the interview when people should be talking about the fumble, his non comment on it after the game, and then his excuse for it yesterday. 

His teammates should be livid....Cam is right, it is not the sole reason they lost the game, and they probably would have lost without it.....but you never know do you?

Quote:I didn't see anywhere that he couldn't audible.  Did I miss something?

He did audible out of some plays, but I counted at least another half dozen he could have went to max protection.

Im just surprised Denver was able to run the basic stunts and twists inside in the second half and Carolina didnt adjust to it. 

My apologies, I didnt clarify my post.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:whatever my man... I'll post 100x the same thing if I want to... None of ur business.

HOWEVER...this comment was directed at the enablers and excuse makers, totally different from my initial post...

Post Nazi. Mind urself.

Peace. :thanks:

You are right its none of my business being this is your thread. but some of your responses are confrontational.

I just hope this is a separate personality you have and this does not carry over to your personal life. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2016, 09:10 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Andy has a message for Cam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYRtgeiutzA

Quote:Nope. Must kill it over and over so it never dives into the endzone again.
It's a message board. The banter is expected, heck it's only four days old, and three days since his comments Monday.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:It's a message board. The banter is expected, heck it's only four days old, and three days since his comments Monday.

And nothing else going on in football right now doesn't help either.

Quote:And nothing else going on in football right now doesn't help either.
Exactly. Not quite the dead zone yet though.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:It's a message board. The banter is expected, heck it's only four days old, and three days since his comments Monday.

A major turning point of the Super Bowl....I'm shocked people have an opinion!

I mean go to the political section and talk about beating a dead horse....

Quote:A major turning point of the Super Bowl....I'm shocked people have an opinion!

I mean go to the political section and talk about beating a dead horse....

[Image: 56163208.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato