Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Newton could use a little more modesty and dignity

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 01:19 AM by realisticjohn.)

I love being right..... :yes:

I cant remember worse behavior off field, on field, or post game... combined.

Dude is a P U N K.

Congrats to the better man. Manning couldn't have beeen more gracious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8c8BZyfKbg

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Scam is a straight punk and I cannot stand the guy.......that being said, I though he did an okay job with the presser. He was upset. Figures.

Topic Creator is a punk.  I'm sure he'll be given a ban before long.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Apparently you're drunk and wrong again, just like your last thread.

Aqib Talib is a character, boy!

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 01:51 AM by realisticjohn.)

Quote:Topic Creator is a punk.  I'm sure he'll be given a ban before long.
Thats a personal insult Unless I am mistaken?  Against forum rules?

please refrain :thanks:

I havent broken any rules mate... go sit back down.

Quote:Scam is a straight punk and I cannot stand the guy.......that being said, I though he did an okay job with the presser. He was upset. Figures."
"Upset" can be portrayed much more positively... check past losers.

lol @ Scam

Weren't you the one that made the troll bait thread last time. 

Quote:Weren't you the one that made the troll bait thread last time. 
Im sorry, is speaking ones mind.. defined now as trollng?

Quote:I love being right..... :yes:

Dude is a P U N K.

Go home, Nolan Nawrocki. You are drunk.

Dude is a P U N K.

i agree and i disagree...

its a team sport..

Denver's Defense destroyed Cam Newton not Peyton Manning, but Peyton was able to manage his offense better against the Panthers D (if you compare it that way).

I really think Peyton showed his humility and integrity by admitting it was more about Von Miller and his Defense that won this game.

That being said if you compare the Career of Peyton Manning vs the future career of Cam Newton (IMO Peyton will always be remember in very high regard, while Cam will surely be forgotten in time by most).

I don't fault Cam for his post game press conference.

I don't assail Newton's character as a man.

While he certainly did not play a good game, I don't even blame him for the loss.

However, when he did not dive for that fumble, he committed a "sports sin" he will absolutely NEVER live down until he actually wins a Super Bowl.

I could even see doing that in a regular season game.

But not in the Super Bowl.  Not in your most desperate moment in the most important game.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Yep, people will continue to criticize Cam if he is going to act like this after losing a game, especially a big game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-criticism

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 07:34 AM by Jags.)

Cam should take a few pointers from his coach. Rivera handled his like a grown man with class. If you're going to live it up, dab and be cocky when things are going well, then have the man parts and man up when things aren't as well. Sore loser. Immature. Loved what Michael Irvin and Dion sanders said about it. Let's me know it's ok to feel this way... Unless they have deep underlying issues too...

Not sure why OP is getting flak about this. The delivery wasn't all that cool but I think the point stands. read comments on the articles out there about that press conference. Seems like this board has a much higher Cam tolerance level than everywhere else besides Panther territory. Not sure I get it.

Dude is a P U N K.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8c8BZyfKbg'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8c8BZyfKbg</a>

Hey racist, It's okay if you want everything to be like the good old days where african-american QB's are not relevant but you're wrong and At the end of the day for once you show some class.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Hey racist, It's okay if you want everything to be like the good old days where african-american QB's are not relevant but you're wrong and At the end of the day for once you show some class.

Like Michael Irvin and Dion Sanders? You're funny. That's all I'm going to say in regards to that since that's why the last thread got locked.

Forgive me John if I don't pile on a guy who just had his dream crushed.

I do find it funny that in your moment of "victory" you are doing exactly what you accuse Cam of.

Maybe worse considering you are throwing insults around instead of merely celebrating yourself.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 08:32 AM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:I don't fault Cam for his post game press conference.

I don't assail Newton's character as a man.

While he certainly did not play a good game, I don't even blame him for the loss.

However, when he did not dive for that fumble, he committed a "sports sin" he will absolutely NEVER live down until he actually wins a Super Bowl.

I could even see doing that in a regular season game.

But not in the Super Bowl.  Not in your most desperate moment in the most important game.

I'm struggling to come up with an explanation for the way he recoiled from that fumble.   The only thing I can think of that would excuse it somewhat is that during the regular season, quarterbacks constantly have it drilled into their head, "Don't get hurt.  Don't get hurt."  They're taught to slide, or to run out of bounds.  But by all means do not have collisions out there.   So maybe in that split second the training kicked in and he made the decision to avoid hurting himself.  

Otherwise, the whole thing is tragic from his viewpoint.  All the Superman stuff, all the dabbing and jump-shooting, all the look-at-me antics after a touchdown, but when the bullets started flying, he dove into the foxhole and put his head between his legs. 

Just a split second reaction.   Character revealed?   If he made a "business decision" as Deion Sanders would put it, he will have a hard time living that down.  

He's going to go through a very hard offseason.   It seems like he needs to grow up a little. 

This thread is brought to you by #bamafan

Quote:Hey racist, It's okay if you want everything to be like the good old days where african-american QB's are not relevant but you're wrong and At the end of the day for once you show some class.

That dude literally didn't say a word about the color of Cam Newton’s skin. You're the racist one for even bringing that crap up.