Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MM vs BB

Quote:Id take Winston over MM

Most definitely.

Now Teddy vs Mariota??? That's a tough one.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:When did I say that you said Mariota was better than Bortles?

You keep proving me more correct with every Freudian slip.
Quote:"I'm really a fan that just thinks these other players not on the team are much better than the guys on the team" just like you.

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2016, 07:31 PM by GlockBortles.)

This guys keeps assuring himself in all of his own posts lol

How are you so condescending without any sort of real argument besides "this guy disagrees with us he must be trolling!!"

Starting to think youre the troll here

Quote:Most definitely.

Now Teddy vs Mariota??? That's a tough one.

Mariota didn't have an AP, of course now he has Murray so...

Quote:This guys keeps assuring himself in all of his own posts lol

How are you so condescending without any sort of real argument besides "this guy disagrees with us he must be trolling!!"

Starting to think youre the troll here

Unfortunately, even the mods are in on it. I'm glad at least one Jags fan appreciates the principles of good reason and fair discussion.

Quote:Unfortunately, even the mods are in on it. I'm glad at least one Jags fan appreciates the principles of good reason and fair discussion.

There have been several well reasoned arguments against your stance throughout this thread which you have ignored or dismissed.

You favor responding to the more inflammatory posters and as a result get more inflammatory replies.

You either enjoy this sort of arguing and want to keep the ball rolling or you are a troll.

Either way, glad to have you on board. Very entertaining.

Quote:There have been several well reasoned arguments against your stance throughout this thread which you have ignored or dismissed.

You favor responding to the more inflammatory posters and as a result get more inflammatory replies.

You either enjoy this sort of arguing and want to keep the ball rolling or you are a troll.

Glad to see 'ole baconator come out of the woodwork. He's been doing this since the beginning and I have called him out several times on it… 

I am definitely going with a troll, but the fact that he is trying to pursue a pseudo-scientific career may suggest he is trying to refine his almost nonexistent persuasive skills on our MB.

His blatant disregard and poo-flinging has been dismissed many months ago.

Quote:There have been several well reasoned arguments against your stance throughout this thread which you have ignored or dismissed.

Not to mention that he's thrown out some false statistics and when he's called out in it he waves his hand and dismisses it

Any examples? I see argument after argument of mine ignored. What have I failed to address, and what stats have I made up?

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="SeldomRite" data-cid="726009" data-time="1460328637">
When did I say that you said Mariota was better than Bortles?

You keep proving me more correct with every Freudian slip.
Quote:"I'm really a fan that just thinks these other players not on the team are much better than the guys on the team" just like you.

</blockquote>

Posts as idiotic as Glock's quoted above really should be grounds for an instant ban. It should be enough proof we have a hardcore troll in him.

Quote:Posts as idiotic as Glock's quoted above really should be grounds for an instant ban. It should be enough proof we have a hardcore troll in him.

...or just really, REALLY stupid...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Posts as idiotic as Glock's quoted above really should be grounds for an instant ban. It should be enough proof we have a hardcore troll in him.
you lost man just hold the L and give it up already

Glock defending another teams quarterback? Whats new?

MM will most likely incur a major injury just like what happened to Bridgewater. Their slight frames can't withstand the constant beating that this game entails - contact or non-contact injuries alike.

Quote:MM will most likely incur a major injury just like what happened to Bridgewater. Their slight frames can't withstand the constant beating that this game entails - contact or non-contact injuries alike.

I don't think Bortles is all that safe after seeing Joeckel at guard

Quote:I don't think Bortles is all that safe after seeing Joeckel at guard
I agree, but he can take many hits.

Quote:I don't think Bortles is all that safe after seeing Joeckel at guard

Safer than he was with Joeckel at LT at least
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I really don't think your line is better, not much better anyway. It may be worse with Joeckel at guard in some ways. It's going to be harder to step into those throws. Either way, it's going to be fun to watch.

Quote:I really don't think your line is better, not much better anyway. It may be worse with Joeckel at guard in some ways. It's going to be harder to step into those throws. Either way, it's going to be fun to watch.

Linder back at center is a big help. And LG has been a dumpster fire for 2 or 3 year. I don't think it's worse. There's a possibility that it's the same, but outside of LG, with Linder and Beachum on the line, the starting unit should be better overall. In my biased opinion anyway.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Beachum is an upgrade over the Joke at LT

Linder is an upgrade over Wisniewski at C

Year 2 Cann is an upgrade over Year 1 Cann

Parnell is the same

LG remains a dumpster fire as above poster stated.

Oline is much improved from last year but then again that's not saying much.