Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MM vs BB

Quote:That myth has been going for a while. Old man Hasselbeck had them playing better last year.

Mediocre was probably a bit harsh. Maybe slightly above average?

Keep going, you're doing great!!!!

Laughing

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even Marcus struggled in the Titans win over the Broncos with an almost laughable 30 percent completion rate.

Week fourteen results...

1. Blake Bortles - 23 of 37 (62.2%) for <span style="color:#008080;">257 yards (6.9 YPA)
    , 1 TD and 0 INT for a 91.8 qb rating</span>
  2. Andrew Luck - 24 of 45 (53.3%) for 276 yards (6.1 YPA), 2 TDs and 2 INTs for a 68.4 qb rating with 1 fumble (1 lost)

3. Brock Osweiler - 14 of 24
    (58.3%)
    for 147 yards
    (6.1 YPA)
    , 0 TD and 1 INT for a 58.9 qb rating

4. Marcuc Mariota - 6 of 30 (30.0%) for 88<span style="color:#008080;"> yards (4.4 YPA)
    , 0 TD and 0 INT for a 45.4 qb rating with 1 fumble (0 lost)</span>

Overall results...

1. Marcus Mariota - 249 of 398 (62.6%)<span style="color:#008080;"><span style="color:#008080;"><strong>
    </strong>for 3,086 yards
    (7.8 YPA), 25 TDs and 8 INTs for a 99.1 qb rating with 8 fumbles (4 lost), 2 rush TDs</span></span>
  2. Andrew Luck - 282 of 448 (62.9%) for 3,381 yards (7.5 YPA), 25 TDs and 10 INTs for a 95.3 qb rating with 5 fumbles (4 lost), 1 rush TD

3. Blake Bortles - 305 of 520 (58.7%) for 3,187 yards (6.1 YPA), 21 TDs and 15 INTs for a 77.9 qb rating with 5 fumbles (4 lost), 2 rush TDs

4. Brock Osweiler - 274 of 459
    (59.7%)
    for 2,656 yards
    (5.8 YPA)
    , 14 TDs and 14 INTs for a 73.4 rating with 5 fumbles
    (1 lost),1 rush TD

Blake finally had a decent game statistically. 

'02

Highest graded QB rankings by PFF for this season (some people take PFF as gospel, I do not, but I do think their ratings/rankings are often times spot on):

1. Tom Brady, 96.5

2. Andrew Luck, 90.7

3. Matt Ryan, 90.2

4. Aaron Rodgers, 87.9

5. Drew Brees, 87.3

Quote:Highest graded QB rankings by PFF for this season (some people take PFF as gospel, I do not, but I do think their ratings/rankings are often times spot on):

1. Tom Brady, 96.5

2. Andrew Luck, 90.7

3. Matt Ryan, 90.2

4. Aaron Rodgers, 87.9

5. Drew Brees, 87.3

I don't put too much stock in them, but at the same time I don't understand how or why people think Luck is the awful quarterback. He's not. He's good. I think there's areas he can make improvements and he might be over hyped sometimes, but he's a good quarterback, whether you use the eye test or the stats test.

[Image: ghwfG8O.gif]

[Image: Xm2JSKV.gif]

[Image: jhFfmhL.gif][Image: 3ghUOIu.gif]

Somewhere, Mike Mularkey is laughing.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016, 10:27 PM by lastonealive.)

Quote:Keep going, you're doing great!!!!

Laughing
Do you want me to list all your awful shouts? Reggie Wayne doesn't even need to run to get open...

Blakes 3rd year still no worse than Lucks 4th and both about to get more coaches canned.

So congrats.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016, 10:27 PM by lastonealive.)

Quote:Blake's top dog

Looks like he handed that to Mariota and did a year 4 Luck.

Quote:Looks like he handed that to Mariota and did a year 4 Luck.

It is pretty bad that's he's playing like a badly injured Luck.

Also you guys are really laughing at yourselves because you guys calling Luck the divisions best qb after last season would be like me calling Blake the best now. I acknowledge he's playing terribly right now but Luck is still making terrible decisions and getting carried by TY who gets the most open in the NFL. He would be in for a shock if he played for the Jags.

lastonealive, your posts have been ON FIRE.

KEEP POSTING!

Quote:lastonealive, your posts have been ON FIRE.

KEEP POSTING!

Someone a bit annoyed by our meltdown after Brock was benched...sorry your luck ran out.

Why weren't you posting earlier in the season? Very fickle supporter?

Still think Grigson is the best thing since sliced bread?

Blake may have just had his worst game as a pro in Gus Bradley's final game, and yet Brock was still worse...

Week fifteen results...

1. Andrew Luck - 21 of 28 (75.0%) for 250 yards (8.9 YPA), 2 TDs and 0 INTs for a 125.6 qb rating

2. Marcuc Mariota - 19 of 33 (57.6%) for 241<span style="color:#008080;"> yards (7.3 YPA)
    , 0 TD and 1 INT for a 67.9 qb rating with 1 fumble (1 lost)</span>
  3. Blake Bortles - 12 of 28 (42.9%) for 92<span style="color:#008080;"> yards (3.3 YPA)
    , 0 TD and 1 INT for a 36.6 qb rating with 1 rush TD</span>
  4. Brock Osweiler - 6 of 11
    (54.5%)
    for 48 yards
    (4.4 YPA)
    , 0 TD and 2 INTs for a 26.1 qb rating *benched mid-2nd quarter

Overall results...

1. Andrew Luck - 303 of 476 (63.7%) for 3,631 yards (7.6 YPA), 27 TDs and 10 INTs for a 97.1 qb rating with 5 fumbles (4 lost), 1 rush TD

2. Marcus Mariota - 268 of 431 (62.2%)<span style="color:#008080;"><span style="color:#008080;"><strong>
    </strong>for 3,327 yards
    (7.7 YPA), 25 TDs and 9 INTs for a 96.7 qb rating with 9 fumbles (5 lost), 2 rush TDs</span></span>
  3. Blake Bortles - 317 of 548 (57.8%) for 3,279 yards (6.0 YPA), 21 TDs and 16 INTs for a 75.8 qb rating with 5 fumbles (4 lost), 3 rush TDs

4. Brock Osweiler - 280 of 470
    (59.6%)
    for 2,704 yards
    (5.8 YPA)
    , 14 TDs and 16 INTs for a 71.4 rating with 5 fumbles
    (1 lost), 1 rush TD

The Titans managed to win a game over one of the league's top teams despite a weak statistical performance from Mariota
. Fumbles, in particular, are a bit of an issue for Marcus. Andrew Luck capitalizes with yet another solid win taking back first place in the division.

'02

Quote:Someone a bit annoyed by our meltdown after Brock was benched...sorry your luck ran out.

Why weren't you posting earlier in the season? Very fickle supporter?

Still think Grigson is the best thing since sliced bread?

I have literally answered both of these questions FROM YOU already. Then once I do, you don't respond because you realize how foolish you look.

KEEP GOING!

Quote:I have literally answered both of these questions FROM YOU already. Then once I do, you don't respond because you realize how foolish you look.

KEEP GOING!

Foolish? basically every argument we have had over last few years I've been correct. I'm still correct that Luck isn't a top QB. But hey Bortles is having a bad year. Much like Luck did last year but somehow that didn't count.

Just a catch-up.

Argument I have won:

Pagano

Grigson

Trent Richardson

Reggie Wayne

Luck

You have won:

Bortles isn't playing well this year.

Quote:Just a catch-up.

Argument I have won:

Pagano

Grigson

Trent Richardson

Reggie Wayne

Luck

You have won:

So retired, come on. I've gone through all of those "arguments I was wrong" and proved that I wasn't even wrong on what YOU said I said. You're great at making things up about what I have and haven't said and running with it as fact.

For example:

You made up something along the lines of me saying Pagano/Grigson were GREAT.

-I NEVER said this. EVER. Only thing I've ever said is I think Grigson isn't as bad as everyone says he is (he's average). I STILL believe this. I think Pagano is the problem. I'VE SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES, but go ahead and continue saying I've said something that's not true.

You made up me saying Richardson was great/wasn't set up well with the Colts

-I NEVER SAID THIS, once again. I NEVER defended Trent. He was terrible his entire time with the Colts. Point. Blank.

The Reggie Wayne thing you are 100% wrong on. I said Reggie could still play, YOU said he couldn't. YOU were proved wrong. He stopped playing great when he TORE HIS ACL. He got injured, he was on pace, once again to having a great year prior to tearing his ACL.

Luck????

What did you actually win with this? Luck is a top 5/10 QB. Everything and almost everyone believes this to be true, too. Only those with an agenda (you) think otherwise.

The only thing you've actually ever won is your teams guaranteed spot in the cellar of the worst division in the league year after year.

Quote:Foolish? basically every argument we have had over last few years I've been correct. I'm still correct that Luck isn't a top QB. But hey Bortles is having a bad year. Much like Luck did last year but somehow that didn't count.

Luck didn't even play for more than half the season, fool. LOL. And his last game of the season prior to being knocked out for the rest of 2015 he played GREAT against the #1 defense in the league (Broncos were also undefeated going into that game). Get out of here.

Can't wait for you to bring all this stuff up again later in this thread and in other threads... At least come up with something new to make up.

Quote:Just a catch-up.

Argument I have won:

Pagano

Grigson

Trent Richardson

Reggie Wayne

Luck

You have won:

Also add to your list of things I've "won"

-The 2011 Jags season

-The 2012 Jags season

-The 2013 Jags season

-The 2014 Jags season

-The 2015 Jags season

-The 2016 Jags season

You know, those seasons where the Jags were DEFINITELY going to usurp the Colts/Texans/Titans and win the division!!!!

Go ahead and add in the 2017 Jags season too, cause I'm sure you'll be here telling me about how great you guys were in the preseason and set up for a HUGE year!

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2016, 07:51 PM by lastonealive.)

Never said that. This season was the only season I've felt any optimism for in years.

I remember you having Superbowl expectations last year and well we all know how that ended, even though it doesn't seem to count.

Well done on beating us to third best despite getting dominated in London though! Where did the aspirations go? Maybe resign Reggie Wayne I'm sure he can still get open he has magic powers.