Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MOVIES

Goodwill Hunting

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2017, 10:04 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:Dude. Saving Private Ryan.

I don't see how you can consider that 'a Matt Damon movie'.  He was barely in it.  What, maybe the last 10-15 minutes?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I don't see how you can consider that 'a Matt Damon movie'.  He was barely in it.  What, maybe the last 10-15 minutes?

Tom Hanks movie

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Did anyone out there see The Martian? If so, what did you think?

No spoilers please, just wondering if you thought it was worth watching or not. Thanks.

Can't remember if I finished watching it.

I would recommend Moon instead.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2017, 02:19 PM by JagsFanJay.)

Quote:Dude. Saving Private Ryan.

It was a good movie, but I don't even remember Damon even being in it. 

Quote:Goodwill Hunting

That movie bored me to tears.

The Departed.

Quote:The Departed.

I forgot about that one. I liked it a lot. It's probably tied with The Martian for my favorite Matt Damon film.

I thought Goodwill Hunting was great.  I've seen it many times.

Quote:I forgot about that one. I liked it a lot. It's probably tied with The Martian for my favorite Matt Damon film.
It slipped through the cracks on me until a year after it came out when a friend mentioned it. Big name actor after big named actor killed it in this movie and the last 10 minutes or so was about the craziest thing I have ever scene.

No spoilers please, just wondering if you thought it was worth watching or not. Thanks.
I liked it. I wouldn't say it's his best, but I liked it enough to want to watch it more than once.

Quote:The Departed.
That movie was awesome on so many levels. 

I'm not sure if I've seen The Departed...That may be what I do tonight, if I can find it on Netflix.

Quote:I'm not sure if I've seen The Departed...That may be what I do tonight, if I can find it on Netflix.
I actually bought it I liked it so much. And every time I see it I catch something new.

Quote:I thought Goodwill Hunting was great.  I've seen it many times.

Do you like apples?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

How you like them apples?

Quote:I'm not sure if I've seen The Departed...That may be what I do tonight, if I can find it on Netflix.
It's not on Netflix but Amazon has it to rent streaming. Or maybe one of the other sites. iTunes or something. 

Movie HD or Showbox with Xbox One or Chrome cast device.

Quote:How you like them apples?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-NMlcnkNl4

Great movie.