Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

Quote:It was a pretty boring episode.  I even said to my wife in the middle of it, they don't even worry about walkers anymore, it's turned into a drama.  I watched it because it was a scary show about walkers attacking some of the last people on earth....you only see a handful of walkers every show now.

Most of these kind of shows can't cover more than a year of time; humans are rapid adapters and the time it takes to figure out how to beat the zombie menace is very short.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2017, 05:32 PM by pirkster.)

Those who survive long enough will have fewer and fewer walkers to deal with.

They'll disintegrate at some point.  The vast majority of the walker population died not long after the outbreak.

Comparatively speaking, the "fresh" dead are only trickling in to the hoard's population.

In another generation, things should be relatively zombie free and strong civilizations crop up (which we're already beginning to see.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

The thing I'm bummed about is they hype the crap out of Negan and how he's going to totally jack these people up- which he did in no uncertain terms- but then it's crickets. Everyone is spread out and there seems to be no cohesion. There is a storyline, the group is rising up like the phrase for the second half of the season touted, but man is it slow and sometimes subtle. I guess after so many seasons of somewhat rapid fire episodes this seems a little dragging and tedious. 

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2017, 09:37 AM by Dark Passenger.)

By the way, have any of you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLeqsY7qjKs

Ross Marquand is awesome.

Quote:The thing I'm bummed about is they hype the crap out of Negan and how he's going to totally jack these people up- which he did in no uncertain terms- but then it's crickets. Everyone is spread out and there seems to be no cohesion. There is a storyline, the group is rising up like the phrase for the second half of the season touted, but man is it slow and sometimes subtle. I guess after so many seasons of somewhat rapid fire episodes this seems a little dragging and tedious. 

For the last couple seasons they have been blowing through the source material at an increasing pace.  The end is nigh.

I'm going to take the time to read the comics again from the beginning.

All these events took a lot longer, or seemed to take a lot longer, in the source.  To me it feels like they are summarizing the storyline instead of expanding on it (except for what feels like empty filler in their summarization.)

I believe they are slowing down this season in order to spring a grand war finale (or at least a teaser of a beginning of what will be one that doesn't really hit high gear until next season.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2017, 12:26 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:By the way, have any of you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLeqsY7qjKs

Ross Marquand is awesome.
His John Malkovich for Titanic is epic! Hahahaha.

This guy is great at impressions of all GoT characters. This is his first video- not as good as subsequent ones where he gets much better at it. 

Quote:It was a pretty boring episode.  I even said to my wife in the middle of it, they don't even worry about walkers anymore, it's turned into a drama.  I watched it because it was a scary show about walkers attacking some of the last people on earth....you only see a handful of walkers every show now.

It hasn't really been about the threat of zombies for awhile, except perhaps when dealing with thousands at one time. Even then, they handled it...with the help of an RPG.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Negan had some great one liners last night

Beachball sized lanynuts hahahaha I was dying.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

So they're going to end this season with the war just starting yuck.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

This has to be one of the top 3 worst seasons of the show. Probably tied with the prison season for me and behind the farm.

Quote:This has to be one of the top 3 worst seasons of the show. Probably tied with the prison season for me and behind the farm.

Yeah not a huge fan either. Started great, looks like it will end great, but the middle was blah. A couple good episodes, a lot of boring.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

How many women had a brief, personal moment of pleasure when Daryl charged at Dwight.

- Bob Marley

Quote:How many women had a brief, personal moment of pleasure when Daryl charged at Dwight.

All that hot D on D action gets you going, huh?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:All that hot D on D action gets you going, huh?

I love Dungeon's and Drago.......

Wait...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:All that hot D on D action gets you going, huh?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

- Bob Marley

Obvious turn is obvious, it never made sense why they were arming these people in the first place. 

Had to suspend a lot of disbelief about everything that happened after the Sasha zombie reveal. 

The garbage people turn got me by surprise I personally loved the season finale full of surprises for me.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The garbage pale kids and their hipster bicycle crew turned out badly? Shocker.

This season sucked. The whole season was a set up for next season in reaction to last season.

At least Negan had some funny lines.

This season would have been better, if there were less filler. The scavengers were a waste of time. The "All Out War" arc from the comics is finally here.