Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

Whew what a start
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That was disturbing

The definitely make you hate negan out the gate great villain

Holy smokes it keeps getting worse

Lol Tata this guy makes the show!

Negan is the most terrifying villain I've ever seen.

This is ridiculous
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Such a great villain. It's a new day.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 10:09 PM by BklynJag.)

Negan is crazy.

I kinda just wished they would've cut off some hands lol

I kinda thought the whole part with the smoke and zombies was meh but the rest was ok - pretty good.

I assume it'll be mostly Ezekiel next week 

Comic reader here. So far Jeffrey Dean Morgan's portrayal of Negan is spot on, minus the lack of F-bombs of course. Looking forward to seeing more Negan in the show. 

Quote:Comic reader here. So far Jeffrey Dean Morgan's portrayal of Negan is spot on, minus the lack of F-bombs of course. Looking forward to seeing more Negan in the show. 

Yeah I enjoyed him more this episode as Negan than I did last season. 

Quote:Yeah I enjoyed him more this episode as Negan than I did last season. 

Yeah so like my other post, I really didn't think they were going to cut off Ricks hand but when they got back to the group I honestly thought Carls arm was going bye bye as a way to swerve people. 

Quote:Yeah so like my other post, I really didn't think they were going to cut off Ricks hand but when they got back to the group I honestly thought Carls arm was going bye bye as a way to swerve people. 

They [BLEEP] teased it a lot, I was hoping they would do it but they didn't Sad

Quote:They [BAD WORD REMOVED] teased it a lot, I was hoping they would do it but they didn't Sad

Man that would have been too much lol, it was already a heavy heavy episode obviously.. I thought for sure Carl's was because wasn't he afraid of Carl in the comics? 

Quote:Comic reader here. So far Jeffrey Dean Morgan's portrayal of Negan is spot on, minus the lack of F-bombs of course. Looking forward to seeing more Negan in the show.

He's doing a solid job considering the limitations. The latest graphic novel is pretty nuts.. long way to go before the show catches up to it, but can't wait to see how the show gets there.

Caught some of Talking Dead last night. They talked about how this episode was about breaking the audience like Negan broke Rick. Mission accomplished. Things are looking pretty bleak for our little group of survivors. (..for now)

I am with yall. Crazy, but good start to season 7. I haven't watched the Talking Dead yet, but the piece in Kotites post about how the producers wanted to brake the audience to makes sense, and yes, mission accomplished. I do think though Rick will make good on his vow about Killing Negan, but I think it is going to be a while. 

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Yeah.. don't expect much relief for a while. They'll introduce some new stuff which will be cool, but Negan is gonna have our group by the short and curlies for some time.

I was thinking last night after it was over that if they would have killed Abe at the end of last season(showed it). While everyone was thinking it would be over then killing Glenn as well this season to start and really mess with everyone. That was just my thoughts tho. Abe's death would have had more impact that way.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Prior to watching the show, I thought if Abraham was going to have a date with Lucille, Abraham alone wasn't going to be enough to have the effect Negan needed to crush the entire group's spirit.  So, I wasn't sure he was going to be the one.

Adding Glenn made sure Negan touched every single survivor to the core (those both old and new to the group.)

They couldn't have gone with Carl (and they didn't torture Carl) because that would have made Rick snap.

Negan needed Rick in a sane state of mind to show obedience so the others would fall in line as well.

They really did an outstanding job of selling that in this episode, IMO.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."