Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 04:29 AM by homebiscuit.)

(10-26-2018, 02:49 AM)DragonFury Wrote: Stepped out of the taxi at 8:01, was at the gate at 8:19 including a bathroom stop on the way. How's that for efficiency?

I could beat that. The potted plant by the front entrance would die eventually, though.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-25-2018, 03:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 02:46 PM)Rico Wrote: I could go for a cheesesteak.

Ugh. Sounds delicious. I found a place near me that does a decent one, but I am trying like hell to get out of the 34 sizes and back in the 33s. Cheesesteak = no bueno

Grilled chicken over a spiralized zucchini salad for me tonight.

I only know of a couple of places in the area (and even those are a bit of a drive for me) that make an honest-to-goodness Philly Cheesesteak.  The others are OK at best.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-26-2018, 02:49 AM)DragonFury Wrote: Stepped out of the taxi at 8:01, was at the gate at 8:19 including a bathroom stop on the way. How's that for efficiency?

Easy to get those clogs off at Security, hmm?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-26-2018, 08:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Easy to get those clogs off at Security, hmm?

We don't take our shoes off over here in the civilized world.

(10-25-2018, 03:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 02:46 PM)Rico Wrote: I could go for a cheesesteak.

Ugh. Sounds delicious. I found a place near me that does a decent one, but I am trying like hell to get out of the 34 sizes and back in the 33s. Cheesesteak = no bueno

34????  Thirty four?????? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

I got to meet Scobee, got a picture with him, and he signed my T-shirt. Right on the manboob.

(10-26-2018, 11:39 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 03:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ugh. Sounds delicious. I found a place near me that does a decent one, but I am trying like hell to get out of the 34 sizes and back in the 33s. Cheesesteak = no bueno

Yeah,  I gotta work some [BLEEP] off (literally) to stay out of 43s this winter.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-26-2018, 11:39 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 03:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ugh. Sounds delicious. I found a place near me that does a decent one, but I am trying like hell to get out of the 34 sizes and back in the 33s. Cheesesteak = no bueno

Haha! 

Yeah - well you know I stand on a stage for a living. One unflattering moment on the festival Jumbotron captured on YouTube and shared by 500 of your “closest friends” will shame you out of some cheesesteaks here and there. Plus - this extra beer weight ain’t going nowhere!! If imma choose between beer and a cheesesteak...  

...philly can keep them Sammiches.

(10-27-2018, 12:56 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I got to meet Scobee, got a picture with him, and he signed my T-shirt. Right on the manboob.

He thought you were a chick, didn’t he?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-28-2018, 01:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 12:56 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I got to meet Scobee, got a picture with him, and he signed my T-shirt. Right on the manboob.

He thought you were a chick, didn’t he?

Naw, I'm not pretty enough for that mistake to happen.

(10-28-2018, 02:24 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 01:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: He thought you were a chick, didn’t he?

Like chicks can't be ugly...

(10-28-2018, 02:24 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 01:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: He thought you were a chick, didn’t he?

Are you saying you've got the figure, but not the face?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(10-28-2018, 05:51 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 02:24 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Naw, I'm not pretty enough for that mistake to happen.

Are you saying you've got the figure, but not the face?

He did sign it on the boob. Ninja

(10-28-2018, 10:59 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 05:51 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Are you saying you've got the figure, but not the face?

While DF tittered.

(10-29-2018, 05:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 10:59 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:  

While DF tittered.

I did no such thing! 

Look up the definition of tittered.

(10-27-2018, 04:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 11:39 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: 34????  Thirty four?????? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Haha! 

Yeah - well you know I stand on a stage for a living. One unflattering moment on the festival Jumbotron captured on YouTube and shared by 500 of your “closest friends” will shame you out of some cheesesteaks here and there. Plus - this extra beer weight ain’t going nowhere!! If imma choose between beer and a cheesesteak...  

...philly can keep them Sammiches.

I got my cheesesteak over the weekend.  I'm a happy camper.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-29-2018, 08:30 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 05:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: While DF tittered.

I did no such thing! 

Look up the definition of tittered.

Oh the Huge Mantitty!

Well, after 5 long years of Legal wrangling, my settlement check is on it's way to my grubby little hands. Road Trip Time!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-30-2018, 02:54 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Well, after 5 long years of Legal wrangling, my settlement check is on it's way to my grubby little hands. Road Trip Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Buy us all something nice! Banana

I want some Peterbrook Chocolate
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!