Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Trivial Annoyances Thread

(08-11-2019, 11:49 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: When people dry their hands on a dish towel. That's what paper towels are for.

You dry your plates with a towel? You don't have a dishwasher or drying rack?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-13-2019, 10:58 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 11:49 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: When people dry their hands on a dish towel. That's what paper towels are for.

You dry your plates with a towel? You don't have a dishwasher or drying rack?

He’s Old School.

This is crazy talk. What else do you tastefully drape over the hand pump handle?

(08-14-2019, 07:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is crazy talk. What else do you tastefully drape over the hand pump handle?

My hands never need pumping, so we never installed one.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2019, 06:27 PM by Jags.)

(08-14-2019, 07:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is crazy talk. What else do you tastefully drape over the hand pump handle?

So, no dishwasher and no automatic soap dispenser.  You’re really painting a vivid picture of your barbaric mountain top lifestyle.  Next you’re gonna tell us your trash can is located under the sink.  Good gosh, I don’t even wanna think about how dirty that cabinet knob is.

Dishwashers are nice. Sometimes they don’t always get all the food off. Sometimes you gotta give them a “love tap” to finish the cycle. Sometimes, they ask you for 20 bucks or some new shoes or a purse. But, overall I think they’re worth it.

(07-29-2019, 02:20 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: About 30 days from starting my harvest.

1) I've only been paid for roughly half of last year's crop.
2) I still have no idea what the actual pay rate for LAST YEARS crop is. 

Shoulda got a better degree  Undecided

The Overlords have bestowed me with a payment. Commence harvest! 

1200/3 let's gooooooooo!

(08-11-2019, 09:40 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Why not two towels, one for hands, the other for the dishes?

But what if the towel designated "dish" chooses to identify as a hand towel?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Not gonna lie, I washed my hands at the kitchen sink and realized the paper towels were left in the side ‘breakfast nook”. That dish towel was just a few steps away. It was looking pretty absorbent. I rubbed my hands all over it. We have and use a dishwasher, so I’m not sure exactly why it’s hanging there. Sneakers may be on to something.

(08-17-2019, 12:27 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 09:40 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Why not two towels, one for hands, the other for the dishes?

But what if the towel designated "dish" chooses to identify as a hand towel?

(08-17-2019, 06:36 AM)Jags Wrote: Not gonna lie,  I washed my hands at the kitchen sink and realized the paper towels were left in the side ‘breakfast nook”.   That dish towel was just a few steps away.   It was looking pretty absorbent.   I rubbed my hands all over it.  We have and use a dishwasher, so I’m not sure exactly why it’s hanging there.   Sneakers may be on to something.
https://youtu.be/oG6fayQBm9w

Eating dinner when you're sick. Zero appetite in the first place, feeling like you're about to throw it right back up, and if you keep it down it'll still bite you in the [BLEEP], literally.

(08-17-2019, 01:09 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Eating dinner when you're sick. Zero appetite in the first place, feeling like you're about to throw it right back up, and if you keep it down it'll still bite you in the [BLEEP], literally.

All good signs that you shouldn't be eating in the first place.

Executives that asks for office temperatures of 76° +- 1° while refrigeration techs burns up keeping them cool in the Fla. summer months. And let's not overlook the winter months.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(08-18-2019, 06:32 AM)NH3 Wrote: Executives that asks for office temperatures of 76° +- 1° while refrigeration techs burns up keeping them cool in the Fla. summer months. And let's not overlook the winter months.

NH3...

Lol, my office would riot if it was that hot. Dont mess with menopausal women, they look puffy but they got the strength of rage inside.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

LOL.  Much of my work spaces are 68 degrees or cooler.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019, 07:12 PM by Jags.)

My workspace is whatever the temp is outside.   I’m ok with that.  #manlyman.  #canIhavesomewaterplease?

This is what I have.

(08-18-2019, 11:32 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  Much of my work spaces are 68 degrees or cooler.

We’ve found our resident spelunker!

(08-17-2019, 06:36 AM)Jags Wrote: Not gonna lie,  I washed my hands at the kitchen sink and realized the paper towels were left in the side ‘breakfast nook”.   That dish towel was just a few steps away.   It was looking pretty absorbent.   I rubbed my hands all over it.  We have and use a dishwasher, so I’m not sure exactly why it’s hanging there.   Sneakers may be on to something.

When drying dishes, one side of the towel is always rubbing the hands.  When Biscuit dropped it on the counter for a moment to answer the phone, then picked it up to resume his domestic duties, did he inadvertently switch sides?  Did someone sneeze while using that very phone only minutes before?  Are those germs now widely distributed across the dinner plates?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-21-2019, 12:59 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

When drying dishes, one side of the towel is always rubbing the hands.  When Biscuit dropped it on the counter for a moment to answer the phone, then picked it up to resume his domestic duties, did he inadvertently switch sides?  Did someone sneeze while using that very phone only minutes before?  Are those germs now widely distributed across the dinner plates?

No dish towels for drying hands.

[Image: NADw97D.gif]

Why are you peoples hands so wet?

Wet hands, eeewwwwwww! So trivially annoying.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.