Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kavanaugh confirmation hearing

This woman is educated no? Why is she acting like an air head saying she doesn’t understand the question of did anyone on her behalf speak to the senate? It’s not a hard question.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There are so many holes here. This isn't believable.

(09-27-2018, 01:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is painting an ugly picture for the future of politics and confirmations.

Indeed. Lindsey Graham is talking like a man who knows he's defeated and threatening Democrats with future instructions.

I think Kavanaugh is toast, and Republicans have come to accept that.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 02:18 PM by homebiscuit.)

(09-27-2018, 02:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: This woman is educated no? Why is she acting like an air head saying she doesn’t understand the question of did anyone on her behalf speak to the senate? It’s not a hard question.

It’s a stall tactic in order to form an answer. I’m listening intermittently on the radio, but it sounds like she’s conferring with her attorney fairly frequently. Is that so?

Don’t tell me you don’t understand the question. Tongue

Lady is so full of [BLEEP] her eyes are brown. Throughout her testimony she exhibited multiple indicators of deception.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-27-2018, 02:10 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 01:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is painting an ugly picture for the future of politics and confirmations.

Indeed. Lindsey Graham is talking like a man who knows he's defeated and threatening Democrats with future instructions.

Why? Because a liar is lying?

I mean, I guess.. we kept Obama around for 8 years and that's literally all he did.

(09-27-2018, 02:22 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 02:10 PM)TJBender Wrote: Indeed. Lindsey Graham is talking like a man who knows he's defeated and threatening Democrats with future instructions.

Why? Because a liar is lying?

I mean, I guess.. we kept Obama around for 8 years and that's literally all he did.

Lindsey Graham is furious on TV and has all but acknowledged that Kavanaugh is toast.

So, if you want to be a rapist - make sure you're a democrat. Women don't care about rape as long as a democrat is doing it.

(09-27-2018, 02:28 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So, if you want to be a rapist - make sure you're a democrat. Women don't care about rape as long as a democrat is doing it.

Al Franken
Bill Cosby

(09-27-2018, 02:37 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 02:28 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So, if you want to be a rapist - make sure you're a democrat. Women don't care about rape as long as a democrat is doing it.

Al Franken
Bill Cosby

Franken was never accused of rape, only uninvited groping and kissing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Bret Cavanaugh better be (insert politically correct reference to nondenominational deity).

Cory Bookers groping claims from his own kind in 2020 will be entertaining.

Kavanaugh is unhinged, furious and calling Dr. Ford a liar. He's blasting all of Congress, blasting the Supreme Court, making his hearing a political event. Dude's done. No way he gets confirmed if he comes out in attack mode like that, much as the Trump base will predictable lick it off the floor.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 03:19 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Wow. Powerful speech.

(09-27-2018, 03:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: Kavanaugh is unhinged, furious and calling Dr. Ford a liar. He's blasting all of Congress, blasting the Supreme Court, making his hearing a political event. Dude's done. No way he gets confirmed if he comes out in attack mode like that, much as the Trump base will predictable lick it off the floor.

So he shouldn't defend himself? C'mon man.

(09-27-2018, 03:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow. Powerful speech.

(09-27-2018, 03:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: Kavanaugh is unhinged, furious and calling Dr. Ford a liar. He's blasting all of Congress, blasting the Supreme Court, making his hearing a political event. Dude's done. No way he gets confirmed if he comes out in attack mode like that, much as the Trump base will predictable lick it off the floor.

He should, but the way he's doing it is something I'd expect from Trump (who wrote that speech of his?), not from someone I'm supposed to be comfortable with on the Supreme Court.

(09-27-2018, 03:23 PM)TJBender Wrote:

He should, but the way he's doing it is something I'd expect from Trump (who wrote that speech of his?), not from someone I'm supposed to be comfortable with on the Supreme Court.
He said use common sense. What does your common sense tell you? Mine tells me he is innocent.

(09-27-2018, 03:23 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Have your name, reputation, and family dragged through the mud on the national stage for political expediency and get back to us.

Kavanaugh kept detailed calendars in 1982 and Ford can't remember what happened 3 months ago. Hmm....

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 03:47 PM by Jagwired.)

I'm not getting why he is so emotional. Anger? Yes, Insult? Sure. This weeping I am finding odd.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 03:50 PM by The Drifter.)

This whold thing smells like Male Bovine Droppings........ It's just a delay tactic by the DemocRATS to keep Trump from packing the SCOTUS in hopes that they win the Mid-term elections........ Hopefully the American people will see through this and let Trump do his job
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."