Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD week two Jags @ tacks***

What is it about tight ends and the Titans? Never been able to contain them
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So far the Jags are set to reality. They just are not that good.

Opposing QB’s are gonna love playing against this defense.

If we're not going to pressure Tannehill then we have no chance. The 4 man rush doesnt do anything

Why is Tavin dropping in coverage?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Literally haven't been able to stop crossing routes for the last 3 seasons. Wonder who's fault that is.. I knew i shouldn't have decided to wait until halftime to buy beer.

I love how they highlighted Myles and then throw it right at him
Here we go again

Wash absolutely has to bring pressure the 2nd half. Our front 4 are just not capable of getting penetration by themselves

Welp.

(09-20-2020, 02:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 02:12 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Jags calling timeouts now just to run the ball three in a row when we get the ball back.

Someone hasn't been paying attention

I’m paying attention, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make fun of this team.

(09-20-2020, 02:15 PM)Newton Wrote: Jags TD incoming

I like your enthusiasm

(09-20-2020, 02:15 PM)Ordar Wrote: If we're not going to pressure Tannehill then we have no chance. The 4 man rush doesnt do anything

Might as well put pressure on him blitzing since he is shredding is anyways.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Minshew will get some points before half
[Image: incredulous.gif]

21-10 Half incoming.

(09-20-2020, 02:16 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Literally haven't been able to stop crossing routes for the last 3 seasons. Wonder who's fault that is.. I knew i shouldn't have decided to wait until halftime to buy beer.

dam I cracked my first beer at noon lol

2 minute drill and we can't use the sidelines to save the clock?????
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

We can make a screen look terrible.

Wow.

So far not a great 2 minute offense for a TD.

I TD here would be impressive