Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD week two Jags @ tacks***

It’s game day!!!

GO JAGS!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 08:51 AM by americus 2.0.)

*Nevermind, I found it.

Hey guys, what is the website that has the coverage map for the games?

Starting the season 2-0 with 2 divisional wins would be huge for momentum

Jags actually have a chance today with the injury bug the titans have. Our SS and Myles Jack have to come up big IMO.

This should be a good gauge of where our team is headed this season. Tennessee has the best running game in the division and they have improved QB play. They've had our number in the recent past and if we can pull out a win here, that would be huge. Unfortunately I won't be able to see the game as I live in Ohio. I was able to see last week's game, because NFL Sunday Ticket always gives you a free weekend to open the season, but not this week, so I'm kinda bummed. I just didn't have the finances to buy NFL Ticket this year. At least I'll get to watch them play on Thursday. I'm hoping we get the monkey off our back and we are able to finally beat Tennessee.

(09-20-2020, 09:22 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This should be a good gauge of where our team is headed this season. Tennessee has the best running game in the division and they have improved QB play. They've had our number in the recent past and if we can pull out a win here, that would be huge. Unfortunately I won't be able to see the game as I live in Ohio. I was able to see last week's game, because NFL Sunday Ticket always gives you a free weekend to open the season, but not this week, so I'm kinda bummed. I just didn't have the finances to buy NFL Ticket this year. At least I'll get to watch them play on Thursday. I'm hoping we get the monkey off our back and we are able to finally beat Tennessee.
There's ways to watch it online or you could go to a sports bar

(09-20-2020, 08:45 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Starting the season 2-0 with 2 divisional wins would be huge for momentum

Sole possession of 1st place!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 10:25 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

Looking forward to a good game today. Hope the tacks destroy you guys but i'll be pulling for you after this.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We see what we have today. Like they say once can be luck.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 10:49 AM by snowwolf776.)

I'm getting ready to head to a sports bar myself.

(09-20-2020, 10:25 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Looking forward to a good game today. Hope the tacks destroy you guys but i'll be pulling for you after this.

Nashville dave,as said before you are a respected tittians fan here. with that being said,do you have the guts to make monkey sounds for us since tittans are jags monkey on the back for years. of course before the game too. please.  well type them in this case

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 10:57 AM by Section105Fan.)

Looking for help here, guys.........I live in N.C., and I receive the game on Direct TV’s Sunday Ticket, or whatever it’s called. But I’d like to listen to the local broadcast rather than the CBS or Fox broadcasters. I’ve tried 1010 XL on the internet, but it blacks out at 1:00 p.m. Any suggestions? Thanks.

as for jags fans lets get fired up.!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8noJjUnA...=emb_title

my suggestion section105fan islearn to watch without sound,my dad,and i do every sunday at sports bar.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-20-2020, 10:02 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 09:22 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This should be a good gauge of where our team is headed this season. Tennessee has the best running game in the division and they have improved QB play. They've had our number in the recent past and if we can pull out a win here, that would be huge. Unfortunately I won't be able to see the game as I live in Ohio. I was able to see last week's game, because NFL Sunday Ticket always gives you a free weekend to open the season, but not this week, so I'm kinda bummed. I just didn't have the finances to buy NFL Ticket this year. At least I'll get to watch them play on Thursday. I'm hoping we get the monkey off our back and we are able to finally beat Tennessee.
There's ways to watch it online or you could go to a sports bar

I know there is, but I'm not computer savvy enough to know which sites are safe or even where to look for such sites. I googled it and all that came up was pay sites. I wish I knew how to find them. As far as sports bars, all the ones around here are either shut down or serving outside only. I live in a college town and Miami (OH) has opened back up and over 900 students have tested positive for covid 19. I'd rather keep away from them and you can't get in the bars to get to the TV's anyway.

I have NFL Sunday Ticket on my computer so I'll be watching with my game shirt on...... GO JAGS!
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(09-20-2020, 10:54 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:02 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There's ways to watch it online or you could go to a sports bar

I know there is, but I'm not computer savvy enough to know which sites are safe or even where to look for such sites. I googled it and all that came up was pay sites. I wish I knew how to find them. As far as sports bars, all the ones around here are either shut down or serving outside only. I live in a college town and Miami (OH) has opened back up and over 900 students have tested positive for covid 19. I'd rather keep away from them and you can't get in the bars to get to the TV's anyway.

Use reddit to watch online

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 11:12 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-20-2020, 11:05 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:54 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I know there is, but I'm not computer savvy enough to know which sites are safe or even where to look for such sites. I googled it and all that came up was pay sites. I wish I knew how to find them. As far as sports bars, all the ones around here are either shut down or serving outside only. I live in a college town and Miami (OH) has opened back up and over 900 students have tested positive for covid 19. I'd rather keep away from them and you can't get in the bars to get to the TV's anyway.

Use reddit to watch online

I checked reddit and they banned all sub-reddits which showed people where to watch out of area games for free.  Sad

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 11:36 AM by Bullseye.)

Dede Westbrook a healthy scratch once again.

The entire list of Jaguars inactives...

Jaguars: TE Tyler Davis, QB Jake Luton, WR Dede Westbrook, CB Josiah Scott, CB Luq Barcoo, DT Doug Costin

tacks:  WR A.J. Brown, RB Darrynton Evans, LB Vic Beasley, LB Derick Roberson, TE Geoff Swaim, OL Jamil Douglas, DL Isaiah Mack.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-20-2020, 11:32 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Dede Westbrook a healthy scratch once again.

Jaguars: TE Tyler Davis, QB Jake Luton, WR Dede Westbrook, CB Josiah Scott, CB Luq Barcoo, DT Doug Costin

tacks:  WR A.J. Brown, RB Darrynton Evans, LB Vic Beasley, LB Derick Roberson, TE Geoff Swaim, OL Jamil Douglas, DL Isaiah Mack.

This Westbrook thing is getting weird.

(09-20-2020, 11:48 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 11:32 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Dede Westbrook a healthy scratch once again.

This Westbrook thing is getting weird.

I know.

It's as if he and Cole switched roles.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Beasley/Brown being out is huge. Malcolm Butler was a game time decision and is active but he had a gimpy leg. Interesting.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn