Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

Jaguars, where winning is not priority number one.

Timmy the snip shouldn't be within a mile of Everbank field unless he is buying a ticket to attend a game. Complete joke of a signing proving UM's complete incompetence as a NFL coach.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Here's a short video of Tim walking into practice this morning and meeting our WR Marvin Jones. We should end up getting some videos at some point of how he's looking in practice. OTA's begin Monday for the Jags.

https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/1395402178324480003

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 05:41 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Welp it actually happened.

SO ALLLLLL THOSE PEOPLE....I’m sorry for yelling...ahem...All those people that I told me in their country accent “I tell ya hwat thay needa do, thay needa jest sihgn Tam Tehboh.

Well here is his chance.

After he chose the Jets instead of the Jags, I thought I would never see this day coming.

Looking back, if Tebow would have simply chose Jax instead of New York it could have a fairy tale ending. He probably would have got to play QB here, and he probably would have won some games. The stadium would have been busted at the seams. Maybe he makes a position switch maybe he doesn’t idk.

Farrell will be on the practice squad. And Tebow will probably make that final spot and be listed as the emergency QB. Then Meyer will find a way to wiggle him into that backup role if they move on from Minshew.

Let the circus begin

Jags are also getting a new helmet... lol

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-03-12-at-3.26.21-PM.jpg...1,c-at_max]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(05-20-2021, 05:40 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Welp it actually happened.

SO ALLLLLL THOSE PEOPLE....I’m sorry for yelling...ahem...All those people that I told me in their country accent “I tell ya hwat thay needa do, thay needa jest sihgn Tam Tehboh.

Well here is his chance.

After he chose the Jets instead of the Jags, I thought I would never see this day coming.

Looking back, if Tebow would have simply chose Jax instead of New York it could have a fairy tale ending. He probably would have got to play QB here, and he probably would have won some games. The stadium would have been busted at the seams. Maybe he makes a position switch maybe he doesn’t idk.

Farrell will be on the practice squad. And Tebow will probably make that final spot and be listed as the emergency QB. Then Meyer will find a way to wiggle him into that backup role if they move on from Minshew.

Let the circus begin

The circus began when they worked him out.

We're just adding to the sideshow.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-20-2021, 01:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Watch this all just be a ploy to help lure Hard Knocks to Jax..

I wish they'd at least get an All Or Nothing season on Amazon. I've enjoyed watching all of them with the exception of the Dallas Cowboys season. It was more like the Jerry Jones and family wealth showcase. I stopped watching after episode 3 or so.

(05-20-2021, 05:11 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 05:08 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Seriously, I want any of you who are cool with this to imagine ANY athlete ever--make it the GOAT in their sport if you want.  Now imagine they walk away for 8 years and then rejoin a team while making a position change to a position they have never played.

You would laugh at the idea.  Everyone would.  This is ludicrous.

But, the Jags are going to make some money off of this. Its a good business decision. It makes sense and it won't hurt the team.

Ticket sales and fan merchandise do not win games.

Imagine drafting Trevor Lawrence, only to have 90%+ of training camp now be about some 34 year old has been 4th/5th string converted TE... You know getting asked "how does Tebow look" everyday is going to get real old to Lawrence (and everybody else) real quick.

What a clown show this franchise is.

(05-20-2021, 05:40 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Welp it actually happened.

[Image: youve-gota-purdy-mouth-boy-memes-com-15206590.png]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(05-20-2021, 05:27 PM)mal234 Wrote: Here's a short video of Tim walking into practice this morning and meeting our WR Marvin Jones. We should end up getting some videos at some point of how he's looking in practice. OTA's begin Monday for the Jags.

https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/1395402178324480003

That’s not Marvin Jones: he’s #11. Based off the name/number, I’m going to say that’s Tim Jones, rookie WR out of Southern Miss.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

lol, lets the sideshow circus begin.

Who do you think has a better season this year folks? Oliver, Armstead, or Tebow? LOL.

So much Venom.

(05-20-2021, 08:25 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: So much Venom.

Don't forget about stupidity, they go hand in hand 'round here..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Wont be a bit surprised if Minshew is shipped off or cut in the coming days so Urb's boy can have his number back.

Well you need 90 to fill out the training camp roster but seems like there were better choices than a washed up QB/minor league baseball player. More power to him though, maybe he'll shock the world and be the most talked about special teams player since Vince Papale.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(05-20-2021, 08:49 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Well you need 90 to fill out the training camp roster but seems like there were better choices than a washed up QB/minor league baseball player. More power to him though, maybe he'll shock the world and be the most talked about special teams player since Vince Papale.

You're treadin on thin ice around here dude.. Hope you're wearing a cup lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 08:53 PM by mal234.)

(05-20-2021, 08:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Wont be a bit surprised if Minshew is shipped off or cut in the coming days so Urb's boy can have his number back.

I think that Gardner being traded will be the next domino to fall. I think that the Jags have intended to sign him ever since they signed CJ Beathard. Urban has been trying to get players he likes/has connections with to be the backup QB, first Alex Smith and then Jeff Driskel. If one of them had signed with the Jags, I think that Gardner would have been gone already. Maybe the team will hold out until they sign another QB that has a connection to Urban. Or maybe they will go ahead and trade Gardner soon.

(05-20-2021, 08:52 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 08:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Wont be a bit surprised if Minshew is shipped off or cut in the coming days so Urb's boy can have his number back.

I think that Gardner being traded will be the next domino to fall. I think that the Jags have intended to sign him ever since they signed CJ Beathard. Urban has been trying to get players he likes/has connections with to be the backup QB, first Alex Smith and then Jeff Driskel. If one of them had signed with the Jags, I think that Gardner would have been gone already. Maybe the team will hold out until they sign another QB that has a connection to Urban. Or maybe they will go ahead and trade Gardner soon.

If that QB isn't better than Minshew by a mile I'm gonna be pissed. There is no reason to get rid of him just to make room for a 'connection' player, especially if they're not a better QB than he is.

(05-20-2021, 09:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 08:52 PM)mal234 Wrote: I think that Gardner being traded will be the next domino to fall. I think that the Jags have intended to sign him ever since they signed CJ Beathard. Urban has been trying to get players he likes/has connections with to be the backup QB, first Alex Smith and then Jeff Driskel. If one of them had signed with the Jags, I think that Gardner would have been gone already. Maybe the team will hold out until they sign another QB that has a connection to Urban. Or maybe they will go ahead and trade Gardner soon.

If that QB isn't better than Minshew by a mile I'm gonna be pissed. There is no reason to get rid of him just to make room for a 'connection' player, especially if they're not a better QB than he is.

You wont find a better QB than Minshew out there this late, but that wont stop Urbs from getting/helping his boys.

Hes already gone against two things hes been preaching from day 1. Get better every day and no distractions.