Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump pulling out of Afghanistan

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2017, 09:27 PM by wrong_box.)

(08-23-2017, 08:49 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 07:56 PM)wrong_box Wrote: you must be one of those people who think they will stop trying to take over the world with violence on their own...these extremists are wanting to take over the world with their radical islamic agenda... Honestly thats what they want...The WHOLE WORLD!!! they won't negotiate, they won't back down and they won't go away until they get tired of seeing all their people dying....you really don't know much about them apparently which really doesn't bother me, it's just humorous when people talk about things they know nothing about and then make snide comments at the end of their posts... I clearly favor "THE GERMAN WAY"? are you calling me a Nazi? I favor the most effective way there is to rid the world of these terrorists which is killing them...Got a better idea on how to get rid of them? I didn't think so

Man, you're obviously serious - what with THE CAPS and !!!.

You think they want to take over THE WHOLE WORLD and I'm the one who doesn't know much about them?

And no, I'm not calling you a Nazi - I'm calling you a militarist. And you really need to see Dr. Strangelove.
you really need to research the Islamic Extremists (so you have some sort of idea what you are trying to talk about)...They are very careful to follow their Koran word for word in it's literal print which says (paraphrasing) to go out into the world and convert every infidel to Islam in every nation and kill those who refuse to convert...If you were to research Islamic extremists you would find that I am absolutely correct! REMINDER!!! This is ONLY retaliative to Islamic Extremists, not the general Islamic religion...

Now, I asked you if you had a better way to get rid of of Islamic Extremists which are commonly known as terrorists other than by military actions, you, (as I suspected you would), didn't bother to answer...Everyone wants to end wars yet no one can offer a reasonable  answer as to how to stop aggressive actions by other nations and or groups of people who have no affiliation with any nation(s) other than war...

ISIS WARNING: World in FINAL STAGES of radical Islam masterplan to TAKE OVER the West "THE Islamic State plans to take over the West in just four years time, according to their radical masterplan. The sick jihadis’ seven-point plan to conquer the globe is in its final stages of "total confrontation" and a "battle between faith and unbelief”.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/597254/...al-Zarqawi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump pulling out of Afghanistan - by FBT - 08-21-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Trump pulling out of Afghanistan - by wrong_box - 08-23-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Trump pulling out of Afghanistan - by Kotite - 08-22-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Trump pulling out of Afghanistan - by EricC85 - 08-22-2017, 08:00 PM