Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kapernick the perfect fit for this team

(08-23-2017, 09:23 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 06:18 PM)JackCity Wrote: Uh well yeah. Bortles has thrown 1,706 passes, Kap has thrown 1,692. Of course their career stats would be similar. Bortles has thrown 51 picks, Kap has only thrown 30. You aren't helping your argument here.  

You can what if until the cows come home and create fictional situations if you want. I prefer to look at reality. The reality that Kap is a better QB than Bortles. Its not that hard to see. I'm surprised we still have people stanning for Blake. 

Do you think Henne is better than Kap? Because he's beating Bortles out right now.

Wallbash Says something when folks would rather stick with the mediocre QBs on the roster. Your alternate reality of Kaep being the savior does not jive with real world. Eventually I'll get you to look at all the stats, maybe some games to see the similarities and big picture. 

What makes you think I appreciate Bortle's play and that he is the answer? Fact of the matter is, We don't have a franchise QB on this roster. FYI, Kaep isn't the one. He might be a worthwhile upgrade over Allen, but doesn't offer much over the others in the stable of mediocrity. 

Maybe your GOAT will catch on elsewhere for a few games so you can marvel at his other worldly abilities.

(08-23-2017, 09:02 PM)JackCity Wrote: Do you think Henne is better than Kap?
Kaep is more athletic than Henne for sure but at this point I don't think Kaep would beat him out in this system.

Point me out to some valid stats that show Bortles is better and I'd be glad to take a look. 

Your debate skills need work. Throughout the discussion the point has been that Kap is better than any QB on our roster. It's not that he's an amazing QB or anything. Simply that he's better than what we have. No mention of him being a GOAT or anything like that.  

That's not the question though. We'll try again, do you think Henne is a better QB than Kap?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kapernick the perfect fit for this team - by JackCity - 08-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by Tuxedo - 08-22-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by archer56 - 08-22-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by Tuxedo - 08-22-2017, 12:42 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by archer56 - 08-22-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by Tuxedo - 08-22-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by BritJag - 08-22-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by BritJag - 08-22-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by iapetus - 08-22-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by knarnn - 08-22-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by Cleatwood - 08-22-2017, 07:19 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by Kotite - 08-22-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: Rumor: We've Signed Kaepernick - by Jagwired - 08-22-2017, 08:23 AM