Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What's needed to fix Bortles...take the fear from him...

(09-22-2017, 09:53 AM)Mandeezee Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 09:24 AM)Kane Wrote: Fix him???

I was the biggest Bortles believer. But on year 4... something has to be clicking.
Did you see Goff last night? Night and day from his rookie year.

Bortles is done.

Fix him... lol

Someone ruined him crying about interceptions.

We're spoiled now but in the past good Qb's often had a fair number of ints. It wasn't until I believe Steve Young that you saw star qb's with less than double digit ints.

Also, many of them should not have been allowed to turn into pick 6s.

(09-22-2017, 09:30 AM)dennisp3 Wrote: I'm not sure it will make a difference, but I totally agree.  Cut him loose and let him sling the ball around and he will have a chance to redeem himself or cement his departure. When he came out of college many compared him to big ben but I felt he was more like brett favre.  I felt he would have interceptions and touchdowns. The question was can he win games by throwing more touchdowns.  If he is ever going to be successful you have to let him play his game and evaluate the results.

I'm disappointed that no one on that team has used simple observation and psychology to interpret what he needs.

He is the Tom Brady of garbage time, why's that? Defenses maybe playing a little loser, but also the pressure is off him. Apparently he can't handle pressure. The coach's need to remove that pressure from him to get the best.

Go out there and sling it, don't worry someone will tackle the guy if it's intercepted. Then you go out there and sling it some more.
I knew I shouldn't have replied.

Troll elsewhere fool.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's needed to fix Bortles...take the fear from him... - by Kane - 09-22-2017, 10:18 AM