Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump to widow: "He knew what he signed up for."

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 06:27 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(10-18-2017, 04:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:07 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It sounds like something he'd say. I'm not saying he actually said it, but it is certainly reminiscent of his speech patterns, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. I often wonder if he has some kind of mental deficiency. He just blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind without taking into account how it makes others feel. He never smiles, (he may smirk, but that's not smiling) and he feels the world is out to get him. He's so mechanical, almost like he can't show true emotions. From what I've seen, I believe he lacks empathy. I can't figure this guy out.

It's called narcissistic personality disorder- from mayoclinic.org
If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

This is classic and so true. +1 Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to widow: "He knew what he signed up for." - by TheO-LineMatters - 10-18-2017, 06:24 PM