Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump to widow: "He knew what he signed up for."

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/co...33356.html

You want to talk about honoring the flag? How about honoring those who die defending it first?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-18-2017, 08:30 AM)TJBender Wrote: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/co...33356.html

You want to talk about honoring the flag? How about honoring those who die defending it first?

Well, here comes another 15 page food fight.   Enjoy.

This whole thing sounds fishy. Is there actual audio of him saying this in the context it is being reported? In your story, the quote was followed by "according to".

Again, not saying it wasn't said, but is there audio?

(10-18-2017, 08:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This whole thing sounds fishy. Is there actual audio of him saying this in the context it is being reported? In your story, the quote was followed by "according to".

Funny how audio is required when Trump says something, but when it's Clinton or Comey, hearsay is plenty to convict.

It sounds like something he'd say. I'm not saying he actually said it, but it is certainly reminiscent of his speech patterns, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. I often wonder if he has some kind of mental deficiency. He just blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind without taking into account how it makes others feel. He never smiles, (he may smirk, but that's not smiling) and he feels the world is out to get him. He's so mechanical, almost like he can't show true emotions. From what I've seen, I believe he lacks empathy. I can't figure this guy out.

A Democrat tweeted about a personal conversation she says she “overheard” in the car. Ironic this amongst all the previous banter about Obama not calling Gen. Kelly when his son was killed...yeah okay. Twisted words to distract and not from the widow herself. The poo flinging is getting tiresome.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(10-18-2017, 09:04 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 08:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This whole thing sounds fishy. Is there actual audio of him saying this in the context it is being reported? In your story, the quote was followed by "according to".

Funny how audio is required when Trump says something, but when it's Clinton or Comey, hearsay is plenty to convict.

It's a pretty serious allegation based on "according to". That's all I am saying. The media is the problem here and always has been

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
More
Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 10:06 AM by The Real Marty.)

At this point it's just overkill.   We have enough video of Trump saying stupid stuff to not need any hearsay accounts of stupid stuff he said.

Some of you are still shocked at things Trump says?

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate"

He's a pretty scummy person.

Why would the family of the soldier that past away lie?  Why would they have taped the conversation anyway?

(10-18-2017, 09:54 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump  2h2 hours ago
More
Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!

Did he produce the proof?

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 10:16 AM by UCF Knight.)

(10-18-2017, 09:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:04 AM)TJBender Wrote: Funny how audio is required when Trump says something, but when it's Clinton or Comey, hearsay is plenty to convict.

It's a pretty serious allegation based on "according to". That's all I am saying. The media is the problem here and always has been

The real problem is Trump.  People that voted for him somehow continue to support this blowhard. 

I voted for him and I made a mistake.  I still never would vote for Hillary, and would have rather sat at home than have voted for this idiot.

(10-18-2017, 10:14 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:54 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump  2h2 hours ago
More

If someone was saying I said something as stupid as that, especially after all the crap he has given the NFL about standing for the pledge and being patriotic, then he should release the proof as soon as possible.

Something tells me he wont be releasing a thing.

(10-18-2017, 10:14 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
More

He's going to see what they have and get back to us in two weeks.

Using a private moment for political gain by Maxine Waters twin is disgusting. Also got to love how the attention seeker starts her Twitter rant with “basically.” Yes, White House communication are recorded but is the kindergarten crap more important than the other going ons? Political grandstanding is pathetic.

(10-18-2017, 10:41 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Using a private moment for political gain by Maxine Waters twin is disgusting. Also got to love how the attention seeker starts her Twitter rant with “basically.”  Yes, White House communication are recorded but is the kindergarten crap more important than the other going ons? Political grandstanding is pathetic.

Do you really believe he didn't say this, or something similar to its effect?  Produce the proof....he's such a big talker, this should be an easy one for him if she's lying.  Make her look bad.

(10-18-2017, 10:41 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Using a private moment for political gain by Maxine Waters twin is disgusting. Also got to love how the attention seeker starts her Twitter rant with “basically.”  Yes, White House communication are recorded but is the kindergarten crap more important than the other going ons? Political grandstanding is pathetic.
Who do you think starts all this "kindergarten crap"?

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 11:00 AM by B2hibry.)

(10-18-2017, 10:43 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:

Do you really believe he didn't say this, or something similar to its effect?  Produce the proof....he's such a big talker, this should be an easy one for him if she's lying.  Make her look bad.

Odd that this Congresswoman just happen to be in the vehicle no? Anyone who starts their rant with basically or but is getting ready to fabricate or twist words. Even reading the twisted words allegedly overheard I see no issue. Most military members know the possibility of harm and what they signed up for, although doesn’t make death easier on family members. Honestly, POTUS doesn’t need to prove anything. Would rather energy go towards real issues. More leftist rage to deflect.

(10-18-2017, 10:52 AM)Frailbones Wrote:
Who do you think starts all this "kindergarten crap"?

Hmm, could it have been the lame Dem Wilson’s tweet?

(10-18-2017, 10:15 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: I voted for him and I made a mistake.  I still never would vote for Hillary, and would have rather sat at home than have voted for this idiot.

That sums up my feelings as well.

(10-18-2017, 11:56 AM)Perkolater Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 10:15 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: I voted for him and I made a mistake.  I still never would vote for Hillary, and would have rather sat at home than have voted for this idiot.

That sums up my feelings as well.
There are many people who feel this way but will never admit it.