Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles Signs Extension through 2020

(02-24-2018, 11:19 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 10:56 PM)knarnn Wrote: http://m.jaguars.com/media-gallery/video...114f90a36f

Blake Bortles talks extension and surgery update.

Said all the right things.  I really, really, really hope he takes the next step this year.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

He looked better than I've ever seen him in those final two games. It's very possible the switch was flipped for him after getting the confidence of winning a playoff game. Having ARob back and probably another weapon at TE will certainly help. Thats not even taking into consideration any improvement on the OL and Fournette off of a rested offseason not having to prepare for the draft. A full season of Dede and a more experienced Cole just add fuel to the fire. If he flounders there are no excuses. The tools are (or will be) in place.

On a non-performance related note, he really endeared himself to me after the Championship game when he really showed his emotions and how much this meant to him. I know we all want all our guys to play well, but it would be awesome to see him succeed and prove so many haters wrong.

Messages In This Thread
JagFanFirst - by JagFanFirst - 02-24-2018, 09:09 PM
RE: JagFanFirst - by Eric1 - 02-24-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Blake Bortles Signs Extension through 2020 - by JNev - 02-24-2018, 11:41 PM