Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conor McGregor goes nuts.......

(04-06-2018, 04:20 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 01:48 AM)JackCity Wrote: Lol, you are reading too much into why McGregor did it..he didn't do it to avoid fighting Khabib down the line. He just way overreacted to the Artem situssitu.  

And for the record, I think McGregor beats Khabib and I think Holloway with a full camp would beat Khabib too. McGregor will fight in the UFC again eventually.

I think McGregor is way overrated. He'd be just another guy in the UFC, if it wasn't for his antics. Khabib is a technician who would take McGregor to the ground and pummel him. 

I really can't see McGregor returning to the UFC. I saw an interview with Dana White after the incident and he was as ticked off as I'd ever seen him. He told the reporter that he never wants to work with McGregor again and this was the most embarrassing incident in UFC history. He also called Conor and his gang a bunch of thugs. ESPN is now reporting that 3 of the fights on the UFC 223 card have now been canceled. Two due to injury from the broken glass and one, which featured McGregor's training partner, (Artem Lobov) was pulled due to his participation in the incident. When Dana has to start pulling fights, things get serious. I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC sues McGregor for lost revenue, due to the cancellations.

Nah, he's one of the best fighters we've seen in the UFC, as evidenced by his record. I don't think Khabib will close the distance without being put down at some point.  

Dana is also Dana. McGregor brings him a ton of money and they need stars like that. He won't feature for a while but will be back.    

Yeah he'll get sued for a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conor McGregor goes nuts....... - by JackCity - 04-05-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: Conor McGregor goes nuts....... - by JackCity - 04-06-2018, 01:48 AM
RE: Conor McGregor goes nuts....... - by JackCity - 04-06-2018, 09:07 AM
RE: Conor McGregor goes nuts....... - by Achilles - 04-07-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: Conor McGregor goes nuts....... - by JackCity - 04-07-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Conor McGregor goes nuts....... - by JackCity - 04-07-2018, 09:56 PM
RE: Conor McGregor goes nuts....... - by JackCity - 04-08-2018, 02:20 AM