Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Over 1,000 People SHOT in ‘GUN FREE’ Chicago this Year

(06-11-2018, 12:58 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Ahhh why are you trying to make Hannity money?

Attempting gun control in isolation is never going to work well is it?

LOL why should it. The right wing has a point in saying that criminals who will use there weapons will always have a weapon and we (the law abiding  people) will be the only people hurt by  constricting of the second amendment , meaning, we the people who own fire arms legally. I went to Sandalwood in the center on suburban(almost internal beltway) Jacksonville and saw firearms (all over the place maybe not in school but in the close neighborhoods or the surrounding area(none of which could have been obtained legaly seeeing how we were all in high school.) )yet  we never had a school shooting. Pissed off, mentally, deranged, and  sociopathic kids i guess knew their place in the teenage weird [BLEEP] social lifestyle we had nothing catastrophic or even fear of such event during y high school days. And we had 5k syudents in a building that was only supposed tp hold less that half that amount. 

Was my high school comfortable? Hell no. Was it awkward sometimes? sure... but nothing major happened and as far as i know everybody lived happily(with no MSM evenst happening) and we are planning our 10n year reunion( i haven't gone to any lol but i may go this one) 

moral of the story... some people suck... but a majority of us live a normal happy life and complain about our sports team which is beautiful LOL

control what you can and stop [BLEEP] about what you cannot.

drunk rant for the night...GO JAGS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Over 1,000 People SHOT in ‘GUN FREE’ Chicago this Year - by JagsorDie - 06-11-2018, 01:39 AM