Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags RB position is ranked 26th

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 11:53 AM by JagsorDie.)

(09-24-2018, 10:34 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 09:51 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: basically sums it all up. We continuously found ourselves in third and long scenarios because of a multitude of reasons. But even then we wouldn't take shots down field. If you are going to sling it 34 times, You would think some would be over 15 yards but there was only one attempt of +15 yards and in total only 5 over 10 yards. I think we game plan and put so much emphasis on BB not turning the ball over or making mistakes that we constrict the O to the point they are completely inefficient.

They played scared. I don't know if it's just leftover effects from their win over the Patriots. But they definitely reverted back to their lethargic energy and game plan from week one with the Giants. That stat you threw out there is bothersome. I agree. If you're going to sling it 34 times you would expect at least 5 to 10 of those being deep shots. He had 45 attempts last week and it seemed like they were throwing bombs literally on every drive. 

The moment Jackson went out for the game with a concussion they should have started taking those shots deep. The pass protection wasn't perfect but Bortles did have a few plays where he had some time to make his reads. I don't know if the play calling dictated his eyes yesterday but from what I keep hearing they did have Westbrook wide open on a few plays. 

It's early. And it's the stinking tacks. They always have our number. I just hope they show up on December 6th and square this back up. I am tired of seeing these [BLEEP] beat us.
 When you are in a game that is against a secondary that isn't particularly great and, like you said they lose a db, why the hell are you not exploiting it. Like I said they did get pressure but there were times that he had a clean pocket and had one on one match ups on the outside. Not to mention you bought this TE who is suppose to be more of a pass catcher than what we had last season and you don't use him over the middle to split their cover2 or at least pull a safety?

Messages In This Thread
Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by JagFanatic24 - 09-24-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Upper - 09-24-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 09:33 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by JagsorDie - 09-24-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Jags - 09-24-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Upper - 09-24-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-25-2018, 09:15 AM