Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags RB position is ranked 26th

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 03:57 PM by SamusAranX.)

(09-24-2018, 02:12 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: To expand a bit more, looking back at last year's performance from fournette he had the lowest yards per carry for all thousand yard backs, lowest first down percentage, second lowest number of breakaway runs, and second least yards overall.

He's a good player, but the top five is for taking great players that make plays above the X's and O's for your team for years and years. Fournette was always a terrible idea where he was taken, and saying other guys taken around him weren't good either doesn't only fail to absolve this management team, it's not even true.

I agree. I like Fournette and hope he improves, but fourth overall, especially with Mahomes available? Yes I know hindsight is 20/20 but the chiefs jumped high to get him (27th rob 10th pick) and they already had Alex Smith who in response delivered one of his best seasons once his career. Who is to say if we don’t draft Mahomes, the same result as last year doesn’t happen? We get a winning season with a number 1 defense and an effective Bortles campaign. I’m getting sick thinking about what could have been

(09-24-2018, 03:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 02:12 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: To expand a bit more, looking back at last year's performance from fournette he had the lowest yards per carry for all thousand yard backs, lowest first down percentage, second lowest number of breakaway runs, and second least yards overall.

He's a good player, but the top five is for taking great players that make plays above the X's and O's for your team for years and years. Fournette was always a terrible idea where he was taken, and saying other guys taken around him weren't good either doesn't only fail to absolve this management team, it's not even true.

I agree. I like Fournette and hope he improves, but fourth overall, especially with Mahomes available? Yes I know hindsight is 20/20 but the chiefs jumped high to get him (27th to 10th pick) and they already had Alex Smith, who in response delivered one of his best seasons once his career. That was a true BAP leap of faith. Who is to say if we don’t draft Mahomes, the same result as last year doesn’t happen? We get a winning season with a number 1 defense and an effective Bortles campaign. I’m getting sick thinking about what could have been

Messages In This Thread
Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by JagFanatic24 - 09-24-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Upper - 09-24-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 09:33 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by SamusAranX - 09-24-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-24-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Jags - 09-24-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Upper - 09-24-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Jags RB position is ranked 26th - by Caldrac - 09-25-2018, 09:15 AM