Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Titans Game

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 08:08 AM by Bullseye.)

(09-20-2019, 08:02 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Great points Bullseye.

I will add Leon Jacobs to the honorable mentions last night, the guy tackled well and seemed to really help against the run. Was one of the players embarassed by Henry in the 99 yard run last year, he did well this time.

Smoot looked impressive. He's being  used a bit like Calais, they are moving him around quite a bit and he's making the best of the few snaps he get.

Taven Bryan awareness seems to be improving each game. He still has a ton to work on his technique but you actually see him starting to disengage on time and knowing where the ball is rather than looking around clueless. Hope he keeps improving.

It was odd seein Ogbuehi/Cam Robinson and Cann/Richardson rotating in and on but hey...it worked.

Westbrook had unusual drops. Here's hoping to him having a big game against the Broncos next week.

Josh Allen was really impressive vs Conklin. He was getting better and better as the game went on. Dareus and Calais are a bit banged up and this long week ahead comes at the right time to get some players back healthy.

Overall one of the most important thing is: starting fast is really key to this team. If we can play with a lead, with the way our defense is built, it changes everything and we saw it last night with the sacks, the pressure and all that. We missed playing with a lead badly.

Last night showed the difference between Allen and Fowler in one word-power.

I am hoping Allen only skyrockets from this point forward.

(09-20-2019, 07:52 AM)Jags Wrote: I ersonally would have taken the points ( much like last week) but I wasn’t as upset this week.  D was playing lights out, and if they didn’t make it, they still had to go 96 yards.  But, still, I would’ve taken the three.  

I’m also glad to see the team kept their cool alll game.  Maybe it’s because they had the lead, maybe there have been talks.  But glad to see zero stupid penalties.  

A game like that makes it a tad more difficult to see Ramsey go.

Yeah.  The score should have been 27-7.

I wanted to crush them.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Messages In This Thread
Impressions From the Titans Game - by Bullseye - 09-20-2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by JagJohn - 09-20-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by surfon - 09-20-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by jj82284 - 09-20-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Eric1 - 09-20-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Eric1 - 09-20-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Jags - 09-20-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Bullseye - 09-20-2019, 08:07 AM