Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Titans Game

I'd like to think that the team read all of the media discussing Ramsey ,the locker room situation, how bad the team looks, etc. and they just decided to get angry and channel that frustration and take it out on the tacks.

I dunno what the future holds for the QB position, but Minshew gives me hope that maybe...MAYBE this team might have a young guy to step up if the Foles signing doesn't work out. He had NO running game to help him, and still he put up two quick strike scores in the first quarter (Albeit with some help from a great special teams play). He had some not so great passes later through the game, but for the most part, his calm is unbelievable for a guy playing just his third professional game as a starter. How can you not get excited about that? How can you not get excited about the apparent chemistry between him and Chark? It's awesome

Foles will probably get his job back as soon as he he's healthy but Gardner is real. This was a Tennessee team that EVERYBODY I saw online and elsewhere was saying was going to win. I know a few people who truly believed Gardner was going down last night, but he didn't fold up at all. Next week is the REAL test. Broncos may not be the team they were when they won the superbowl, but they've got some scary pass rushers on that team. But i'm actually looking forward to it now. Earlier in the offseason, even when they announced Foles being brought in, I wasn't really excited. With Gardner? I'm absolutely stoked to watch him play. Maybe it's stupid, but having a young QB as lowly drafted as he was showing up and not folding under pressure just makes for a [BLEEP] great story.

Messages In This Thread
Impressions From the Titans Game - by Bullseye - 09-20-2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by JagJohn - 09-20-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by surfon - 09-20-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by jj82284 - 09-20-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Eric1 - 09-20-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Eric1 - 09-20-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Jags - 09-20-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Upper - 09-20-2019, 08:53 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by NCJag - 09-20-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Mikey - 09-20-2019, 09:01 AM
RE: Impressions From the Titans Game - by Nikowho - 09-20-2019, 09:39 AM